3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
stahs22 написал:
I'm still surprised how strong this build is even with no investments.

Maybe it's just because WoD know how to make it so good :)
You're very kind stahs22!

The thing I really like about minion builds (the kind that stays raised instead of needing constant summoning) is that the only mods you really need are for yourself. Minion mods are secondary. I hope that doesn't change. If you have any suggestions for the build, let me know! I'm always up for improving it. But I'm glad you're enjoying the build so much! Change it any way you like.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
wow i have been using poe.trade, and a 6L is around 20ex. i hope i can get something from here THANK YOU VERY MUCH :)
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
:) Nice changes x Peleus x! Nice Life roll on your chest! (I'm happy if you're living.)

Zombie on.

I am living for now.

I just killed the next Conquer on my list.
Veritania, the Redeemer.

She went down fairly easily, I had a few zombies die as well as a Spectre, but that was due to them fighting her in the very larger vortex she spawns.

Now I have Al-Hezim, the Hunter to go. I should get that done tonight.
I just hope me being Chaos resistance cap will help me survive and the fight will not be as bad as before.

I also did my First t16 map, magic rarity, no special mods on it and that went smoothly.

I think the Drox fight is very busy with screen noise and it distracts you from seeing the fists and banners he spawns.

My last purchase I am trying to go for is a From Dust jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you. I think this will help a lot, as I am noticing a lot of folks talking about this and saying it is a must have corruption to find on jewels if you can.

Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 9:53:55
i got a 6L armour, for some reason i get killed to easy now. i dont know how to paste the picture in here     
"
Kingx написал:
i got a 6L armour, for some reason i get killed to easy now. i dont know how to paste the picture in here     

Yes you are dying easily.

It is the chest Armour and it is the take 25% elemental Damage as Chaos Damage.
But your Chaos Resistance is not capped at all. Your Pob is showing you at -40% Chaos Resistance.

If you want to use that chest then get more Chaos resistance makes sure you are capped at 75% or more.

Other wise, get a new chest and sell the one you are wearing.

oh crap i thought i do more Chaos Damage. just spent 3ex for nothing (old ppl shouldn't play games).
"
Kingx написал:
oh crap i thought i do more Chaos Damage. just spent 3ex for nothing (old ppl shouldn't play games).

Dude I hear you.

I need to get glasses because of the tiny text.

Sure I do not need glasses to use my computer screen and phone but man, sitting back in my chair and the tv is 8 feet away and the tiny text is terrible for me.

Sell it for 3ex and try to get your money back from someone else.

Or sell for 2.5ex and try to recoup most of the funds.

"
Kingx написал:
Hey Kingx!

To show your gear in a message, you:
- Open the reply to start typing
- You then click on your character icon at the top of the webpage
- After selecting the proper character, simply click on the item you want in your message.
- Close the character screen.
- Your item should be there.

Let me know if that doesn't work.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hey guys,

ooook, I have another question.

Let's say I have 2 extra gem slots for Hatred+Generosity (temporal chains as aura - gone), which extra support gems would be good there? ^^

Or another aura maybe?
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 18:49:30
"
Kingx написал:

😂 I hear you on that one (being not so young myself)

General overview on gearing for most of wreckers builds

1. Cap resistances (fire, cold, lightning) to at LEAST 75% in town after act 10 completed
2. lots of life (and energy shield helps too)
3. Don't fixate on a 6L if a 5L can be nearly as useful at a 10th of the price 😉
4. You have to be alive to let your Minions kill stuff, so gear up with this in mind, everything else comes later as you gain currency and familiarity with the build

Some gear synergy is awesome Geofries chain mail and shapers touch gloves are a good example of this.

Always worth looking at other people's chars to see how they geared and get ideas there too

Always ask questions here if you are not sure of anything from skills to gears, this is a great thread with great Contributers so you will always get good and friendly answers

Zombie on!
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Последняя редакция: 0nyX. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 17:30:35

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация