3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
sp3d2 написал:
hi,

Just exploring what would the skill gem i required to replace temporal chain and enfeeble if i want to increase my skeleton and zombie DPS?

Thanks in advance.

If you don't want to die often - I wouldn't change those 2 curses, they are the best in slot and the main source of defense in this build.

You should replace zombie elemental army support to minion speed and minion life to Empower lvl 3 (or even better - lvl 4)

+ you could get another convoking wand instead of a shield.
"
sp3d2 написал:
hi,

Just exploring what would the skill gem i required to replace temporal chain and enfeeble if i want to increase my skeleton and zombie DPS?

Thanks in advance.

If you are not using those I would go for Punishment and Vulnerability.
Both Skeletons and Zombies are mainly doing physical attacks so you want the enemies weaker to those type of attacks.

Punishment is not so bad as it requires 98 strength at level 20.
Vulnerability on the other hand requires 155 strength at level 20, so this might be a bit harder to run at high levels.

Other then that there is not much else for us to run curse wise.

You could try running Pride Aura, Flesh and Stone orr you could run Discipline for more ES.

Edit as M_atrix beat me in.

"
M_atrix написал:

If you don't want to die often - I wouldn't change those 2 curses, they are the best in slot and the main source of defense in this build.

You should replace zombie elemental army support to minion speed and minion life to Empower lvl 3 (or even better - lvl 4)

+ you could get another convoking wand instead of a shield.

Yes your survivability will go do a lot if not using Enfeeble. It is a huge reduction to the crit hit's.

Oh try and get 30% MS on your boots. IT will help moving around a lot.

I just upgrade to these and my MS% is 50% and I am loving it.
Even though they are far from best in slot I am liking them.

Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 24 февр. 2020 г., 11:21:05
WEll it been a quiet league for me but busy IRL lol

I hit 92 and 24 challenges before xmas and have probably played about 20-30 hours since then xD

Still love the game, still love zombies, still love cyclone but thinking next league will give minions a break and go back to a manly melee smashing of things and am really expecting them to hurt minions next league as they are still toooooo goodly lol
~ If it moves, kill it ~
"

Punishment is actually not that great, because it requires a Melee hit from an enemy for it to activate. And since with this build we are playing outside of monsters' melee range - it's very very situational at best.
"
M_atrix написал:
"

Punishment is actually not that great, because it requires a Melee hit from an enemy for it to activate. And since with this build we are playing outside of monsters' melee range - it's very very situational at best.

Oh so it does not work if it hits our minions then.
Only if it hit us.

Последняя редакция: ArcadeCanuck. Время: 24 февр. 2020 г., 11:25:01
"
M_atrix написал:
"

Been looking around on this.

I am seeing other minion builds using Punishment and some make it an Aura with Blasphemy.

But I am not seeing anything where it does not work.

"

Only if it hit us.

If I understand it correctly it works on minions too (after you apply the curse), but it doesn't buff all minions at once. If an enemy hits a zombie with a melee, only that zombie gets the buff. I think.

I tried all of them and vulnerability is just all around better between these two imo. Since you always apply it instantly and you don't need for enemies to use melee hits. If enemies use range attacks or spells - Punishment is a waste and does absolutely nothing.

And since most enemies die in a second or two (it's hard for punishment to activate) and most end-game bosses have reduced curse effectiveness - the damage potential is very minimal at best.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 24 февр. 2020 г., 12:55:14
"
M_atrix написал:
"

Only if it hit us.

If I understand it correctly it works on minions too (after you apply the curse), but it doesn't buff all minions at once. If an enemy hits a zombie with a melee, only that zombie gets the buff. I think.

I tried all of them and vulnerability is just all around better between these two imo. Since you always apply it instantly and you don't need for enemies to use melee hits. If enemies use range attacks or spells - Punishment is a waste and does absolutely nothing.

And since most enemies die in a second or two (it's hard for punishment to activate) and most end-game bosses have reduced curse effectiveness - the damage potential is very minimal at best.

Ah ok I see what you are getting at.

Yeah re-reading the description of Punishment I do not see it as a global effect for minions. It would be if the enemy did an AoE attack after it was hit with the curse. Otherwise it only looks like it would be an individual minion.

So when you have say 20 minions on a boss and only a few get that extra buff yes it is nice but not great for the whole team.

as an FYI Punishment is nearly useless tbh, far better to look at vulnerability (offensive), enfeeble(defensive) or temporal chains(defensive), or even add in a maim (debuff) to minions this will work alongside temporal chains and literally stop the enemies dead in the tracks (hindered and all actions slowed to a crawl)

That is what I love about the versatility of this game you can curse and debuff your enemies to oblivion ^^

but seriously, expect fairly HUGE nerfbat in next league for minions in general :(
~ If it moves, kill it ~
After playing Wrecker's Vortex build as a league starter, I decided to go for this build. Managed to level this one up to lvl 92 and finally killing Sirus for the 1st time at lvl 4. Even though I'd like to try Sirus AL8, I'm pretty much done with this league now, since spawning the conquerors takes a lot of time (did ~10 T14-15 maps at a region with 4 socketed jewels, no luck so far). This is probably one of the best builds that I've played so far. Can't wait what the next league has to offer :)

Final gear:
Последняя редакция: Steezbutter. Время: 24 февр. 2020 г., 18:25:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация