3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Another question

Started mapping late today.

My head gear only allows me to have 3 sockets. Picked unique up when I started.
It gives me 40% all resist.
Now i cant use Phase Run. Currency is a problem and to get gear that covers 40% all resist is a bit problematic.

Lastly I see monsters pop (explosion if you can call this) at times when they in a group. I would like some explanation how can i get this on two or three monsters and Boss.

What to look out in gear to makes this more regular. Offering skill effects me to when CWDT happens. I take damage when i'm near.

Thnx in advance.
"
jgundlach написал:
Hi

Just need to say Build is very playable.

I use Carrion Golem to kill, then i summon my Zombie that way.(Used to summon Skeleton to do that job). Still on item outstanding Cast with Damage Taken, the Desecrate,Spirite offering and Phase run. This one will be going into helmet.
Question how important is this one.

Current in Act 9, good going.

I waited to long to get my Temporal Cains going.

Needed to invest earlier in gear. Then it should be drinking Beer and cruse with one button mouse Click.

Tnx a lot in advance.

I'm glad you're liking the build jgundlach!

The Offering link set is quite valuable, but not important. But it'll be much more valuable to you than your minions. It's instant Energy Shield. Good luck setting up! Minions are always better with a drink in one hand :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
jgundlach написал:
Another question

Started mapping late today.

My head gear only allows me to have 3 sockets. Picked unique up when I started.
It gives me 40% all resist.
Now i cant use Phase Run. Currency is a problem and to get gear that covers 40% all resist is a bit problematic.

Lastly I see monsters pop (explosion if you can call this) at times when they in a group. I would like some explanation how can i get this on two or three monsters and Boss.

What to look out in gear to makes this more regular. Offering skill effects me to when CWDT happens. I take damage when i'm near.

Thnx in advance.
I'm not sure I understand everything you're saying but I'll do what I can here. Let me know if I misunderstood and I'll try again.

4 linked helmets start dropping really early in the campaign. SO keep your eyes open for those. It's really cheap to craft a 4 link item too (if you have the recipe unlocked.

It'll be easy to cap your resists if you have a few resists on each piece of gear you have.

Some enemy monsters to have exploding corpses. We can do that too with our minions but that's a separate skill called Detonate Dead.

Nothing negative happens to you when your offering skill goes off. So the damage you're taking when you're near is only from enemies somehow.

Sorry, I'd like to be a little more thorough but I'm not sure if I understood everything correctly. Let me know if you need more help.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi there

Ok need to make my Character give more oomph.

Under your gear no specific given.

Any suggestion I'm open to learn.

Weapon, is two weapons better than 1 weapon shield.

Need to fine tune my gear.

Tnx in advance
Would just like to say thanks for the build, or maybe a little more.

Скрытый текст
I have played multiple different builds over the last 3 leagues (Idk when I actually first started playing) and never really understood the currency/crafting portion of the game.

Blight league was spent between your build and a ED/Contagion build. Last couple weeks I spent playing your build exactly as shown. It allowed me to play casually and experiment with all the currencies without feeling like I would break a character.

Ranger is by far my favorite character, I have always had the most fun on it, but I never made it past T12 maps (with a Ranger) since I started playing PoE. Starting off with your build should allow me the free time to set up a proper Ranger/Bow build to fully enjoy the PoE experience.

To others who don't fully understand all of what the game has to offer, please give this build a chance. It will take you to true end game and allow you to experiment without worry of breaking a character.

I've modified your build from my playing experience in Blight/Lvl'ing in Metamorph with it, but it wouldn't be possible without your core build.

Currently Lvl85/T7 Maps while casually playing the game. Not a speedrun or putting tons of effort into it.
Последняя редакция: Exphylo. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 0:12:36
Hey WoD, we made it to level 40, taking our time, LOVING the Morph!
Dwaine started as slomo, I told him he would be quite safe.
Interesting to watch zombies die again, we will work on that :)
My Chaos Archer is doing well, a few Rips, which is rare for me while leveling.
But when you pick many crit organs, well you get what you pay for!
Dwaine had many laptop disconnects, which is new with this league.
Overall feels good, I was going to play ahead... but league launches on console tonight, so may get that going!
I see plenty of Necros in endgame so fear not, you all should have a great time!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Hello! Thanks for the great guide.

But can someone explain me how Elemental Equilibrium works? I can see that almost every Necro build has this passive skill.

In your build I guess you should hit enemies with lightning damage to trigger this EE, otherwise what the point of using it? But in your build I can't find any spell that will hit with lightning?

I'm new to PoE so i could miss something, can someone help me with this? Thanks in advance!

UPD: Ok I have found Ball Lightning :D Is it enough to trigger EE? :D
Последняя редакция: MotoFarrell. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 11:54:27
Hi, I'm so enjoying this build!!

Changed one or two gems, and had to put a few points into dex on the tree,

but having a absolute ball playing this build.

Please carry on doing what you do, watch you on Mixer, lurker, never spoken.
"
jgundlach написал:
Hi there

Ok need to make my Character give more oomph.

Under your gear no specific given.

Any suggestion I'm open to learn.

Weapon, is two weapons better than 1 weapon shield.

Need to fine tune my gear.

Tnx in advance
Everything Gear wise is preference. You want health, resists, and minion mods. Seriously, that's it. Some of the minion gear can drop later in the game.

In regards to 2 weapons or one shield, that's preference too. It's a question of more minion damage (when you get the weapons) vs. more survivability for yourself.

The gear comes, but there really isn't anything specific to suggest.

Annnnnd

"
Exphylo написал:
Would just like to say thanks for the build, or maybe a little more.

Скрытый текст
I have played multiple different builds over the last 3 leagues (Idk when I actually first started playing) and never really understood the currency/crafting portion of the game.

Blight league was spent between your build and a ED/Contagion build. Last couple weeks I spent playing your build exactly as shown. It allowed me to play casually and experiment with all the currencies without feeling like I would break a character.

Ranger is by far my favorite character, I have always had the most fun on it, but I never made it past T12 maps (with a Ranger) since I started playing PoE. Starting off with your build should allow me the free time to set up a proper Ranger/Bow build to fully enjoy the PoE experience.

To others who don't fully understand all of what the game has to offer, please give this build a chance. It will take you to true end game and allow you to experiment without worry of breaking a character.

I've modified your build from my playing experience in Blight/Lvl'ing in Metamorph with it, but it wouldn't be possible without your core build.

Currently Lvl85/T7 Maps while casually playing the game. Not a speedrun or putting tons of effort into it.
Thanks Exphylo!

I appreciate the support and encouragement! Thank you! This is a far way away from the Ranger :). I'm glad you're modifying the character and making it yours!

Thanks for the post and the update. Feel free to post what you're doing as well as others love tinkering as well! Thanks again for taking the time to be thoughtful :).

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация