3.9| Stress-Free PoE - CURSING CI |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
Nastrazel написал:
Hi Wrecker,

Thanks for your previous response, really appreciate it. The new guide looks great, I'm definitely going to go for this as a league starter in SSF (all i've played for years now) next league. Works picked up a bit my end, so I'm still working my way through maps and delves. I have to say this build is right up my street, so thanks again. I've played for about 7 years off and on, but never tried a CI build, this was my first foray, and i'm loving it, doing plenty of content I haven't really tried before.
One thing I can't do is Atziri in the Apex, I'm not sure if that's a build limitation (to be fair i've deviated a fair bit from your guide at this point), or maybe my end - is that something you're normally able to do, if so any insights on how? I'm not fussed if not, more curious.
Bit of a random one this, but on POENinja i've noticed there'a few people that have Prism Guardian equipped, and all their aura's on it. I'm not sure if that's just a troll, because I can't see how you can go CI and still reserve life for Blood Magic. I've even seen some running Blood Magic Gem with Aura's and CI.
Here's one for example: https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds/char/Mortylen/_Cryo_?i=15&search=class%3DOccultist%26skill%3DVortex

Anyways take care,

Hey Nastrazel!

Anytime! And thanks for such a generous compliment! I'm glad you like the build. I try and make my builds as button free as possible but Instant Skills just take the cake. Work has picked up for me too. (Thus 3.10's guide taking so long.) But the great thing about this game is that you can play for 15 minutes or 15 hours. I love it.

This build can totally do both Atziri and Uber Atziri. Any boss that can apply Ignite will always be something we need to pay attention to, but it's a boss where we can run in, leave our Vortex, and run away. Playing CI is a VERY different way to play than the typical Flask method. Especially when ES leeching is not involved. So even if you've done Atziri 100x, doing it CI just takes getting used to.

In regards to Prism Guardian and Blood Magic, there are lots of ES builds that aren't CI. They're referred to as Low-Life builds. They act as CI builds because they'll get a unique that has a mod that acts like CI, life Shavronne's Wrap. (I just checked your link; they use Shav's.) Shav's has a mod that says, "Chaos Damage does not bypass ES." So they don't take CI, and can then start cutting into life percentages for reservations and such.

Thanks again for the very kind post. I hope this helped.

Ask whatever you like :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация