3.9 The Blood Witch Tank - 7.5K life, 2k+ regen - Skeleton Army

I would definitely save the +2 for last in your case. Once you get to maps I'm confident you can get the last ascendancy points with this build. I just run thru traps and the burning floors. They barely tickle and Uber Izaro is down quick and easy as well. Died to stupid mistakes while leveling, but I've done about 50 Uber runs and never saw my life drop under half.
"
stoudtlr написал:
I would definitely save the +2 for last in your case. Once you get to maps I'm confident you can get the last ascendancy points with this build. I just run thru traps and the burning floors. They barely tickle and Uber Izaro is down quick and easy as well. Died to stupid mistakes while leveling, but I've done about 50 Uber runs and never saw my life drop under half.

Hehe Bravo - So it took me a week but I finally rebuilt and just whacked act 10 Kitava at lvl 69 and it was easy. The regen out did his ground burning skill and I didn't even have to portal out like I normally do. Femurs is a bad ass weapon for this build as you said. Luckily I didn't rip with it on so Ive been using it for a while now and its really nice. Just wish I could 6 link it as mines a 4link atm - will work on that. Imc only at 50% block chance atm but I haven't got to the staff skill wheel yet and I only had done two Ascendencies so far. I did go with Mistress as my second one and now IM about to hop into my 3rd one and Ill take Bone Armor. 3125 life/ 352 ES atm so I wanna try and get a few more level before I go mapping, I might just do some tier 1 maps and level that way a while.

Thanks again - its a great build...
In game since Minotaur League..
Gah and lvl 79 is all I get before deeds..

I did manage to get 5 citidels and I ripped on the 6th at Al Hazir ..

I might just continue on in SC for the rest of this League as Im on Rip number 11 …

LOL - fun build and Ill use it again next League...
In game since Minotaur League..
I really like this build, i killed shaper and elder with it, i still dont really understand the sirius fight so that one is evading me but i guess its only a matter of time.

I swapped maim and ruthless on the skels with multistrike and splash damage for simple mapping and just swap them back in when i do special bosses like the conquerer / sirius etc except drox, i feel like the splash does help me with the flags and the adds. Without the aoe dmg cassia and the temple didnt really work out for me either.

Oh and i also swapped the zombies meat shield for feeding freenzy, if its dead it cant hurt you xD i can run most parts without summoning skels now since the zombies just take care of normal minions doing around 100k each.
Последняя редакция: Chumber. Время: 12 февр. 2020 г., 18:41:57
I'll be curious to see what impact the patch notes changes will have on this build - looks like either need to go to 1000 str to get one less zombie, or only 500 str for two less zombies. Also a bit hit for skelie damage. Not sure how bad that is?

Hope you plan to update the build if you think it's still viable - was considering this for my league starter.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация