{3.10} FutureFear's Minion army build - (76 minions) - ALL CONTENT- LEAGUE STARTER

Didn't work for me either. So I just imported the character via the character import. That worked just fine. But yeah, he should fix that :)
"
TinkerTesla написал:
I think the pastebin link is broken? Cant find passive skill tree image

It should be fixed now, sorry for that!
You have some suggestion on how I can improve my character ?

I like the build so far. But looking for ways to make it even better, prop some more survive.
Do the supports for hungry loop need to be qualitied?
"
r0s3m4ri3 написал:
You have some suggestion on how I can improve my character ?

I like the build so far. But looking for ways to make it even better, prop some more survive.

It's hard to suggest without knowing what your gear, lvl & budget is though.

Most survivability goes hand in hand with how fast our minions can kill. This is where unending hunger for our spectres comes into play. The difference with or without on red tier maps is quite large.

Second is probably min-maxing life & energy shield (on gear), and making use of our bone armour whenenver we can. Optional here is to get a watcher's with ES on hit while affected by discipline. (although I run all content without)

Third, heal & dodge when needed? this build is not as tanky as you might think "it's still a witch". That's why I love "blood of Karui" potion it' heals 75-80% of my HP with 1 use.

If you could provide me with more context where the survivability lacks I'll be glad to help out more.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"
EwokRover написал:
Do the supports for hungry loop need to be qualitied?

No they do not, since they will be locked inside hungry loop & quality will be gone.
just like on any other gear only the lvl matters, luckily GGG made it so that only max lvl support gems will be "absorbed" by it.

Hi mate,

Currently running the build, however the cyclone, cast whilst chann and arc link does not seem to be procking EE? i do have inc lighning dam on weapon & Ring.

Any clues?
Последняя редакция: Geo_ituz. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 11:11:30
"
Geo_ituz написал:
Hi mate,

Currently running the build, however the cyclone, cast whilst chann and arc link does not seem to be procking EE? i do have inc lighning dam on weapon & Ring.

Any clues?

"The Clue" is too look for the glow at the "enemies" feet, they should become purple whenever they are affected by EE. Tested today - with cyclone - CWC and ARC, it works fine here.

We do have to be carefull with added X to Y damage, aslong as it's lighting we should be just fine, however I prefer non, so I can run Elemental reflect maps, with arc lvl 1 = less dmg that reflects.

alternative

I'm currently also exploring another CWC setup where I combine our gloves setup (spirit offering) with CWC - desecrate - cyclone and spirit offering. It will heal ES everytime spirit offering consumes the corpses we spawn and keeps up the extra ES constantly. (4K+ if decent chest)

With this nice new belt:

We can make our gloves setup into a second offering for either defense with bone offering, offensive with flesh offering or both by replacing phase run.

So far works like a charm (even on T16), however it doesn't proc EE obviously with desecrate, and so far there aint any chaos to lighting conversion and any added damage to spells doesn't work on desecrate because it's a DOT skill.

Последняя редакция: FutureFear. Время: 12 янв. 2020 г., 21:53:00
Thanks for the reply, not sure why, however i was looking for the "EE" icon on the buffs bar :( started to see the vulnerable to fire/cold on monsters bars as they remained alive long enough....many hours fun on the build.

Thanks again 10/10
Hey Folks,

I updated and reworked the build for 3.10 as an aweseome league starter.
I'll keep updating the build page after the release of 3.10 on Cluster jewels & new spectres.
Don't suppose you can add a leveling walkthrough with PoB? IE where you should be at by Chapter 2, 3 etc :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация