[3.9] Skeletons on Fire | Starter/Endgame | Budget | Sirus Viable | Tanky + Easy Bosses |

"
Bullkrr написал:
can i use xoph`s blood?

No, it doesn't benefit us at all the best unique for max amount of damage still providing a good amount of resists would be Yoke of Suffering, anoint it with Gravepact
I really want to make a build that can handle T15-16 maps and endgame content since my league starter craped out around T13. Can this build carry me all the way? I have about 5ex to spend on gear for her.
"
Llegien20 написал:
I really want to make a build that can handle T15-16 maps and endgame content since my league starter craped out around T13. Can this build carry me all the way? I have about 5ex to spend on gear for her.

I have been playing around with build more and more and I see the potential further in the build, someone here told me they killed sirus on level 8 and I was ecstatic about it. I invested my currency further and took it to the endgame. I feel the build will preform a lot and steady but if you desire for the chase of a full rippy map environment with tons of beyond and frags/scarabs/awakened watch stones then I can't recommend the build. Depending on the chest piece you either have too low of life (5-6k or you have high life 7-8k) and you are starved for sockets if you want to run zombies + your skeletons + curse + auras it becomes a real pain to manage. Until I can completely find a solid formation for the build I recommend you move onto another build or you can try it and maybe you can shape it in a way that can handle content well regardless of the mods altho I believe no build can really do that without risk of 1 shots still if you chase the high modded maps.
On what to improve things in this bill that would be better yellow from pob?
"
evalunee написал:
On what to improve things in this bill that would be better yellow from pob?

I looked over your character and you seem to be lacking life on a lot of things even with skin of the loyal you need some life on your rare gear it should be easier to drop resistances here and there as it's not hard to get high 1 or 2 resist gear with 70+ life. I did red tier maps easily so not sure what your issue would be best thing is not to just stand and facetank. Make sure to use your boneshield.
skitterbots are not "your" auras. This can be tested with the node "Commander of Darkness."
How do you fit all of these gems? I'm using a kaoms heart, how do I fit in Zombies+Spectres/Curse on Hit

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация