What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Two

"
Natalia_GGG написал:
We're also continuing to review your feedback regarding the Sirus fight and will be making necessary improvements where possible.

Yes, we are the QA. Thank you for the acknowledgement!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
JUST EYES?!?!

How about LIVERS?!

How is it even remotedly intended for as LEAGUE MECHANIC to be so fucking rare that I only managed to have ONE Metamoprh fight in Tanes lab?!

You are joking right? Is this a league mechanic or am I confused?

Do you want this mechanic to be frequent or not? Make up your mind GGG.

This release has been a huge clusterfuck so far.
THANK YOU GGG FOR ALL YOUR WORK AND BUG FIXES!
Livers are too rare too. Also Volatile Dead is bugged, but I'm sure you know that and are working hard on fixing it too and just didn't say.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Thanks for the update!
these changes are awesome, can't wait for more eyes to be dropping.

In my own testing its not just eyes it is also Livers.
Fix the visual bug where certain changes in environment are not shown on-screen but happen.

I.E.: Abyss area walls collapsing and opening paths when it doesn't visually show the change, yet the player can still run through the created path (visually it looks like the player runs through the wall that was formerly there).
It is a sad day indeed.
Pls make more eyes drop just to compensate for the insane amount of other organs that some of us have now. Otherwise, thank you for an awesome league!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
GPU at 85% usage doing nothing
fix when ?
Fix the Sirus fight!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация