[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

so far this is my setup, im still trying to get enchant on my helm, they are friggin rare and after about 70 runs at uber lab still no hit, all of my items are self crafted, and i have to say the curse on hit vulnerabilty on my ring i made is a huge upgrade (its really shitty i know couldnt get the curse and either life or cold resists not one time after 3k alts and 43 jagged fossils) i have noticed a huge increase in clear speed and boss kills with the ring, i have many A8 sirus fights deathless with this build, and i rarely die to t16 metamorphs, occasionally get one shot here and there by something. my question is i bought a 6 link chest that when swapped with kaoms i only go from 8k life to 7k life and after 10 t16 runs its more than enough life to still not die to anything really, so i am wondering what would be another setup in the chest, im thinking carrion golem and some type of spectre supports? not sure, would love some feedback, im always trying to make the builds better/faster. If nothing good can go in 6 link then maybe a 6 link setup that would make me move faster without reserving any mana? idk, let me know any advice would help thanks
this is my body armor

The craft gave a great amount of energy shield and at the end the loss from kaoms heart was only 180-200ehp.
On the other hand I have 6 links to use.
Specters provides frenzy charges (huge increase in damage)almost all the time and zombies are my meat-shield and taunt enemies.
Последняя редакция: Geraki2019. Время: 27 янв. 2020 г., 4:28:36
"
OmegaPeePeeClap написал:

so far this is my setup, im still trying to get enchant on my helm, they are friggin rare and after about 70 runs at uber lab still no hit, all of my items are self crafted, and i have to say the curse on hit vulnerabilty on my ring i made is a huge upgrade (its really shitty i know couldnt get the curse and either life or cold resists not one time after 3k alts and 43 jagged fossils) i have noticed a huge increase in clear speed and boss kills with the ring, i have many A8 sirus fights deathless with this build, and i rarely die to t16 metamorphs, occasionally get one shot here and there by something. my question is i bought a 6 link chest that when swapped with kaoms i only go from 8k life to 7k life and after 10 t16 runs its more than enough life to still not die to anything really, so i am wondering what would be another setup in the chest, im thinking carrion golem and some type of spectre supports? not sure, would love some feedback, im always trying to make the builds better/faster. If nothing good can go in 6 link then maybe a 6 link setup that would make me move faster without reserving any mana? idk, let me know any advice would help thanks

Those are some nice items you got there, well done.

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no clue about supporting setups that can be slotted into the chest currently. Feel free to experiment and post your findings. Thinking about directions for the supporting setup, try to iron out some of the flaws in this build which you find most annoying.
This one its the BEST build I tried this league. Im killing red guardians with lvl 5 awakening un almost 5secs... At level 74.
I gave it a try and I absolutely don't regret it. Very nice build. Simple to equip, simple to play, awesome map clearer and boss killer. Thank you very much for this guide!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Hello! Your guide is quite well, I levelled without problems till the end of Act10.
But now I just don't know what to do. I like this build, but loosing 6 sockets I consider awful. What can I use instead?
Now I use vulnerability and rise spectre (see my build), but maybe something better?
https://pastebin.com/hsU1WpkL
(update 1)
What can you say about this?
More tank.
Change DeathMark on Increased Area of Effect
Последняя редакция: Tr1adec. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 0:41:05
How do you keep your Holy Relics alive in influenced maps or even against the Crusader Conqueror himself? No idea what keeps killing them all the time. In all other maps there is no problem with them.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
How do you keep your Holy Relics alive in influenced maps or even against the Crusader Conqueror himself? No idea what keeps killing them all the time. In all other maps there is no problem with them.

What is the level on your Summon Holy Relics skill gem? For me, with gem level 28 (lvl 21 Summon Holy Relic skill gem which is buffed by sources like Empower), the relics are able to tank an entire Shaper beam without dying. Focus on increasing that gem level if you are struggling for minion tankiness.

On top of that, the relics cannot be explicitly targeted by enemies, making them take less damage than other minions overall.
Why do you go through the attack and minion damage nodes? its only 6% per so its 18% damage for 5 points as opposed to going down through the 2 strength nodes which gives you a bit of life and strength (comes down to around 80 on my pob) and you save 2 points.

Also why do you go through sacrifice and spiritual command? is the cast speed actually helpful on this build? It says the holy relic has a cast rate of 2 and a skill cooldown of 0.32, does that mean that even though the skill cooldown allows 3 casts per second, if the cast rate is too low you wont be able to get 3 novas per second? if the cast rate doesnt matter this seems like a big waste of points.

Also i think on a low budget using a claw and cyclone to abuse life gain on hit is way way better than static strike, maybe you could add a progression in a new league section or something. I tried levelling ssf and then buying cheap rares with just life and a res to see how this would feel as a leaguestarter and its great but static strike feels really bad with low attack speed. Im using an essence of woe crafted eye gouger and victarios charity on my char and it seems really good despite how cheap it is.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация