Polaris Mystery Box Concept Art

"
deadunion написал:
The black aura is a dragon from chinese mythology.

I thought you said PoE china wasn't going affect the rest of us.

Hah. Their entire company is owned by tencent. What did you think was going to happen eventually? Look at these new "conquerors" that all seem like they got torn out of some chinese comic. Then you got the new China Mystery Box basically.

They are slowly but steadily changing the entire game into something more pleasing to chinese and asians. Both China and Sout-Korea are a huge market for GGG OBVIOUSLY they will sell out where they can.

I love them. I love poe and ggg with all my heart. But I will never forget the day they betrayed us all and signed that contract.
You want money?!?! Go fix your game.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Baking_Bread написал:

Hah. Their entire company is owned by tencent. What did you think was going to happen eventually? Look at these new "conquerors" that all seem like they got torn out of some chinese comic

copyright from kamen rider

[Removed by Support]
"
60x7 написал:
The concept art looks better than the implementation.

you beat me to it
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
nice
Interesting!

The portals are nice at least. :D
fuck em
Sirus is fine please do not "fix" it
Right, just fire.
Goodbye
Последняя редакция: Alea. Время: 16 июля 2020 г., 13:56:20
yayy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
So... What about unwanted memory leak MTX You gave to some of us?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация