[3.12] Cyclone CwC Skeleton Summoner of Max Block + 3 Offerings Variant

"
Stubby83 написал:
Found this and it is trashing everyting while leveling (act 7-8). Worth stickign with or move back to 1hand & shield for more defense in late game? I even get the Cold damage bonus since I'm using Triad Grip gloves with 25% Phy to Cold conversion.

Great Staff, if you focus on cold damage you can add Hatred as aura.

As long as you don't die you can use it, but later on you will probably switch back to more survivability. More DPS is always great but I personally like it more to take a bit more time to kill something and don't have to worry as much at staying alive. Incursion with Alva was the easiest with this build for me.
Here is my current build: https://pastebin.com/0W4H0jnk

Personal Variations:

I found mapping with zombies is faster for clear speed just putting them into the 5/6L. For bosses skeles are for sure the more dps.

Specs I am using 2 Slaver Drivers and 1 Kitva Herald for the bleed----I use Maim support in the 5L...the melee phys on bleeding enemies is great. If I can vaal the spec gem into a 21 I'll get a 4th spec because I'm using a +2 helm.

Shield----The Unshattered Will is amazing with the Harbringer skill, saved my ass more than once. I was able to do T15 maps at lvl 75....which is crazy compared to other builds I've tried in 3.9.

Boots----The Stampede is life changing, mapping and delving is crazy fast.

Ring slot:Animated Guardian- Using Dying breath, Ambu's Charge, Leercast Mask----increases dps greatly.(Don't bother with this until AG is lvl 19+ he can die if you do some crazy delve stuff.)

I also use Vunerability+blasphemy support for less mana reserved----and the aura is super strong.

Love the build----thank you!
"
MTsig написал:
"
Stubby83 написал:
Found this and it is trashing everyting while leveling (act 7-8). Worth stickign with or move back to 1hand & shield for more defense in late game? I even get the Cold damage bonus since I'm using Triad Grip gloves with 25% Phy to Cold conversion.

Great Staff, if you focus on cold damage you can add Hatred as aura.

As long as you don't die you can use it, but later on you will probably switch back to more survivability. More DPS is always great but I personally like it more to take a bit more time to kill something and don't have to worry as much at staying alive. Incursion with Alva was the easiest with this build for me.

Interesting idea with Hated. Triad Grip gloves is 25% of fire/cold/light per red/green/blue socket. So for 50% phy to cold to make Hatred worthwhile I'd drop Cylone-Descarate-CwC-Bone Offering in it. Would make minions 50% Cold/50% Lightning. Might be able to get some extra scaling on those elsewhere too. I'll let you know if this works or if I roll bakc to your better defense option.
"
Wharhogg написал:
Here is my current build: https://pastebin.com/0W4H0jnk

Personal Variations:

I found mapping with zombies is faster for clear speed just putting them into the 5/6L. For bosses skeles are for sure the more dps.

Specs I am using 2 Slaver Drivers and 1 Kitva Herald for the bleed----I use Maim support in the 5L...the melee phys on bleeding enemies is great. If I can vaal the spec gem into a 21 I'll get a 4th spec because I'm using a +2 helm.

Shield----The Unshattered Will is amazing with the Harbringer skill, saved my ass more than once. I was able to do T15 maps at lvl 75....which is crazy compared to other builds I've tried in 3.9.

Boots----The Stampede is life changing, mapping and delving is crazy fast.

Ring slot:Animated Guardian- Using Dying breath, Ambu's Charge, Leercast Mask----increases dps greatly.(Don't bother with this until AG is lvl 19+ he can die if you do some crazy delve stuff.)

I also use Vunerability+blasphemy support for less mana reserved----and the aura is super strong.

Love the build----thank you!

You're welcome, if you focus on Zombies don't forget to use the Violent Dead Jewels ;)

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Violent_Dead
Violent dead is gone in Metamorph sadly.

I managed to add pride in by adding gloves with Vunerability on Hit....so using both has been pretty fun!
Последняя редакция: Wharhogg. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 12:36:18
This is sad, I knew that Violent Dead is not a quest reward anymore, but to kill it completely.

Good thing I still have some in Standard.
Added a variant to use all 3 Offerings, thanks to Leash of Oblation
First of all, great job on the build guide. If you don't mind I ask a few questions. If I'm planning to play this build in SSF and can't find the IMPORTANT GEAR you mention, is this build still playable? What are the stats to look for in Rare item to replace those must have item? If I don't want to spend too much currency craft a 5/6 link and no luck on Tabula Rasa or the 6 link card. What are the 4 links choice for Summon Skeleton on Boss fight and Clearing? Sorry with all these question and thank you for your time.
"
SuperTabo написал:
First of all, great job on the build guide. If you don't mind I ask a few questions. If I'm planning to play this build in SSF and can't find the IMPORTANT GEAR you mention, is this build still playable? What are the stats to look for in Rare item to replace those must have item? If I don't want to spend too much currency craft a 5/6 link and no luck on Tabula Rasa or the 6 link card. What are the 4 links choice for Summon Skeleton on Boss fight and Clearing? Sorry with all these question and thank you for your time.

Thank you, this is my first guide and the first build which worked really well.
The important gear is not must have gear, you should be able to proceed well enough without it. Without the anvil and advancing fortress you will loose 23% blocking chance. The important stats for rares are to cap resistance as always and to stack more life. Besides this you only need to look out for more minion damage and to increase your blocking chance again, if possible.

I would not recommend to go SSF, you have the same low drop rates as normal league and everything will just take longer. If you still want to, 4-Link skeletons are enough to go into white maps.

vaal-summon-skeletons
feeding-frenzy-support
minion-damage-support
melee-physical-damage-support

Regarding to the following guide you should be able to farm tabula within 3 hours, Blood Aqueduct is your place to go for it.

http://www.powerupguides.com/2017/01/how-to-farm-tabula-rasa-path-of-exile.html

Also to get the right colours on your gear this is a useful guide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP5FJYSu5U0

Good luck and have fun inside the fog
Thanks for the advice. I know SSF is going to be hard to play, I'm kinda tire of farming for currency and trade for some end game gear. Just want to play the game far as much as I can, don't need to accomplish any high tier map.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация