[3.9] Bah's Chaos Herald of Agony Occultist (9.3k eHP, >5.7M Shaper DPS, Sirus/UE/Delve 600 clear)

If you are using 3 socket triad grip how do u convert last 25% of the damage to chaos? Am I missing something out?
"
xMalachi написал:
Why are you running Aul's? Wouldn't you want to run that in order to fit another aura in? Please let me know if I'm missing something dumb here.

Since we use temporal chains and discipline in this build it's up to you to pick either an Aul's or a Solstice Vigil. If you don't want to invest too much use Solstice, otherwise pick up Aul's for some extra ES.
"
I've been playing this build for more than a week and it's been amazing, probably my favorite hoa build. It's 100% worth the investment.

Thanks!

"
xMalachi написал:
Why are you running Aul's? Wouldn't you want to run that in order to fit another aura in? Please let me know if I'm missing something dumb here.

As Fredinhoa said, either you somehow use Temporal Chains without reservation, or Discipline without reservation. Otherwise you can't fit both on top of Herald of Agony.

"
balkeep написал:
If you are using 3 socket triad grip how do u convert last 25% of the damage to chaos? Am I missing something out?

The Agony Crawler inherently converts 40% of its physical damage to chaos. It's not on the gem, but it's on the wiki and PoB.
"
MagosBiologis написал:

The Agony Crawler inherently converts 40% of its physical damage to chaos. It's not on the gem, but it's on the wiki and PoB.

Oh, I see. Well, I guess that is not an easy to spot thing.
"
MagosBiologis написал:
"
Nekuuuuuu написал:
Would you say this is a much stronger version of codetaku's build? Or just another take on it?

I can't really say because I've never tried codetaku's build. But I suspect that this variant is less tanky versus big hits (no zombie horde and associated Necromancer bonuses) but has better clearspeed (Profane Bloom chain explosions are awesome) and sustain (life on hit + ES on hit).

This seems like a fair evaluation. Yours is also more expensive to "complete" though :P (mine caps out at like 5ex before you get to the really insane gear corruptions, where most of that is just the 6L chest)

Neat build, thanks for sharing :)
Последняя редакция: codetaku. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 9:48:19
"
codetaku написал:
"
MagosBiologis написал:
"
Nekuuuuuu написал:
Would you say this is a much stronger version of codetaku's build? Or just another take on it?

I can't really say because I've never tried codetaku's build. But I suspect that this variant is less tanky versus big hits (no zombie horde and associated Necromancer bonuses) but has better clearspeed (Profane Bloom chain explosions are awesome) and sustain (life on hit + ES on hit).

This seems like a fair evaluation. Yours is also more expensive to "complete" though :P (mine caps out at like 5ex before you get to the really insane gear corruptions, where most of that is just the 6L chest)

Neat build, thanks for sharing :)

You're welcome! Finally hit 40/40 with this char, and I'm done with league.
Hi, is es/hp hybrid better than full es CI? When playing occultist I was always fan of CI or LL.
"
lampicka95 написал:
Hi, is es/hp hybrid better than full es CI? When playing occultist I was always fan of CI or LL.

CI isn't feasible because this build has too many uniques with low ES, and no shield.

LL seems impractical, because 1) it's not based on spell damage so Pain Attunement is useless, 2) additional auras do practically nothing to the Agony Crawler, and 3) it's hard to max out chaos resist with so many uniques.

Sure you can try, but it'll probably have terrible ES. I doubt you'll have more than 6k.
Последняя редакция: MagosBiologis. Время: 12 февр. 2020 г., 10:58:25
Hey there,

Really really like the guide page and concept and am planning on running it in Delirium.

Do you plan on updating your guide in 3.10?
"
BBearWise написал:
Hey there,

Really really like the guide page and concept and am planning on running it in Delirium.

Do you plan on updating your guide in 3.10?

Thanks! It probably won't change much; I don't think Delirium will affect it much. After all it doesn't really need anything before 3.8 (when Cold Iron Point and Triad Grip were introduced). And Herald of Agony build by nature doesn't rely on the passive tree much, since most of the Additional Minion Damage comes from the gem itself with max virulence stacks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация