[3.10] Bashtart's CREMATION ARMAGEDDON NECROMANCER - blocking monster of destruction

"
Schukala написал:
Hi, I have been playing a variant of this build as my Delirium league starter and having a lot of fun with it. Now forgive the ubernoob question, but I don't understand why crit multiplier is so crucial in this build? I mean of course crits deal more damage but... I fail to understand why it's crucial. Any light?

Crit Multiplier is just a very good way to scale damage.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi, looking at this build I think I can enjoy it. One question.

What gems do you recommend to start with and use as you build towards the main setup?
Pretty fun build, picked it as my league starter and clawed my way all the way to 36 challenges.

PoB of my current character, https://pastebin.com/KS3YRXUk it's pretty close to being a "completed" build and dumping anymore currency on it would be silly at this point.

edit: updated PoB
Последняя редакция: Varreth. Время: 14 апр. 2020 г., 14:10:35
"
Varreth написал:
Pretty fun build, picked it as my league starter and clawed my way all the way to 36 challenges.

PoB of my current character, https.pastebin.com/B0sFpf1F it's pretty close to being a "completed" build and dumping anymore currency on it would be silly at this point.

Nice dude, im going to copy yours, but change something.
I use Inpulsa and Yoke of Suffering amulet, that way every elemental damage we have can shock and triggers Inpulsa, I think its going to work, what do you think?
"
iqbaalmuhmd написал:

Nice dude, im going to copy yours, but change something.
I use Inpulsa and Yoke of Suffering amulet, that way every elemental damage we have can shock and triggers Inpulsa, I think its going to work, what do you think?

We're already shocking enemies using Corpse Pact, so no need for Yoke of Suffering and as for the Inpulsa's I'm not quite sure how well that would work since it leaves no corpses.
Why do you use controlled destruction on armageddon brand if you have such high crit? Wouldn't you want ailments for additional burn damage on brand with elemental focus?

Have you used cast on crit instead of channel?

just questions :D
"
steakhousext написал:
Why do you use controlled destruction on armageddon brand if you have such high crit? Wouldn't you want ailments for additional burn damage on brand with elemental focus?

You've probably mixed up controlled destruction and elemental focus, elemental focus prevents ailments from being applied and ignites aren't even worth it unless you build specifically for them, in our case the brand has combustion linked to reduce enemy fire resistance. As for CoC you'd need to budget accuracy and our crit on cyclone isn't all that high with Martyr of Innocence.
"
Varreth написал:
"
steakhousext написал:

You've probably mixed up controlled destruction and elemental focus, elemental focus prevents ailments from being applied and ignites aren't even worth it unless you build specifically for them, in our case the brand has combustion linked to reduce enemy fire resistance. As for CoC you'd need to budget accuracy and our crit on cyclone isn't all that high with Martyr of Innocence.

Cast on crit makes sense, thanks!

huh, the links I see are Armageddon Brand - Controlled Destruction, Inspiration, Elemental Focus, Concentrated Effect.

Wouldn't elemental focus stop igniting, which through combustion lowers the fire res through igniting? I don't see it linked on anything else.
Refer to the PoBs posted in the thread, gem links and item choices in the OP are a bit pepega.
Varreth, how did you get the cremation enchant? I dont see many with that enchant.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация