What We're Working On - Metamorph Week Four

Good to see some fixes, but the game needs more than that.

We need a FAQ explaining the basics of how we're supposed to deal with the new atlas. It's really hard to understand exactly what's going on.

We also need either the chaos damage toned down, or greater access to resistance. It's crazy.
What the hell is up with all of the negative and salty comments in this thread? Wait for the actual patch notes before starting a rant!

Sheesh...
Последняя редакция: Sighted. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 20:43:29
"
mellyrnreborn написал:
still nothing with amd gpu crashes ?

That was fixed in December already, if your still crashing when Tane appears, it has most likely something to do with your own system.

@topic

That´s not a big list and a huge amount of issues seems to be left out. The map stash tab, a paid premium product, is not showing where influence has appeared, nor does it say, which maps need to be run, to actually spawn influence.

The damage is out of control too, even the streamers are unhappy. There are also certain people, who are having issues with the memory usage and lags. Most EU realms, are unplayable during prime time.

And most important, radio silence for almost a month is not a good way. You need to inform your customers about the game and bugfixing progress, more often.
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
maersovi написал:
Please fix the memory leak in Windows 7 problem ASAP.

Please stop using a obsolete OS that isn't even supported anymore for no reason but tech illiteracy and stubbornness.

Ok you tell us what to do now, get a job.

Please fix the memory leak in Windows 7 problem ASAP. [2]

Then you wonder why ppl levaes the game. Cuz its unplayable.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Processor: x86-compatible 2.6GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 Ti or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 32 GB available space

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"
slance85 написал:

Then you wonder why ppl levaes the game. Cuz its unplayable.

Ain't nobody wondering that though...game's still as popular as ever
Seems I reached a point in which I have 4 watchstones in 3 corners and 2 in bottom right corner of the map, and 0 Watchstones in the interior regions of the map. Now I have run a ton of maps in the bottom right corner to either spawn the blue or yellow Watchstone Conquerer's and it really seems that something is just off. idk. All the Watchstones are in their correct places thus far. Do I need to do something else to spawn them in bottom right corner of the map?
So we are expecting two patches this week? Nice, keep up the good work!

"
slance85 написал:
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINIMUM:
Processor: x86-compatible 2.6GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 650 Ti or ATI Radeon™ HD 7850 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 32 GB available space

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Microsoft ended mainstream support for Windows 7 on January 13, 2015, but extended support will not end until January 14, 2020."

Well enjoy you obsolete OS for one more week, then you can be happy if you are even able to run any new game/expansion. Don't blame developers for using old system.
Последняя редакция: ikazuchi87. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 21:05:45
I log in to see,
With abundant glee,
What 3G has fixed up for me?

Map tab's a mess,
Growing distress,
Maps are still missing, I'm under duress!

Standard's a bore,
Playing's a chore,
We paid good money, we're not a whore!

More transactions,
So little actions,
I cannot abide these growing distractions!

Krillson's a wizard,
Don't role-play a lizard,
You're starting to act just like old blizzard.
So no fix on Atlus influence bugged out on red map and only white map can spawn conqueror?
Последняя редакция: mic01851165. Время: 6 янв. 2020 г., 21:24:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация