[RIP Best build of 3.9]

"
Leninthered написал:
Been messing around with this build some, just barely got the basics up and running but it seems really fun. High damage and very good leech, although it is a bit slow at the moment as I haven't finished gemming. I expect this to only get better as I still have a high miss chance due to not yet having the accuracy gem the build recommends.

And here' my POB Link: https://pastebin.com/24ywxZCA

For those having issues with damage: The order in which you socket the gems in your helmet is key to getting the correct attack speed bonuses.

Noice.
Just a hint. Use Abrasive catalyst on your belt....its a good boost for damage.
"
VictorHeisenberg написал:
"
spectrearc написал:
survivability is a big issue, we really need some way to mitigate chaos res, might have to run an amethyst flask / atziri's

for flasks, i found that staunching is generally nto really required, corrupted blood is what kills us so it's psosible to drop the flask and grab a corruption, freeing up a flask suffix.

anyway, can someone take a look at my gear and tell me how to improve? dps feels bad atm, i'm sure part of it is due to EA not being fully leveled but even then...

Probably the skill gems will make the bigger boost. But, for bossing, change your less duration for burning damage (awakened is cheap). . the quality on the explosive arrow will help more than the level itself for bossing.

A good and cheap upgrade would be abrasive catalyst on your belt....faster ignites. And Turbulent on the taming, also cheap.

Get used to the times of the skill will greatly enhance the damage. Remember the way we deal the big damage is, stacking arrows on the "skill effect duration"(before explosion).

other big thing that matter, accuracy, check your chance to hit on EA. We need to get close to 100%.

Oh the less duration is just there for mapping, will do the catalysts - my hit chance is about 99 or 100% with precision up I believe - main issue now is metamorphs that randomly one shot me :/
What skill gem setup are people using?
(sorry for spamming this thread) :)

This is the setup I believe gives the highest ignite from all gems mentioned in this thread
EA + GMP + Barrage + Aw. Deadly Ailments + Combustion + Ingite prolif

Question about defenses.
Any suggestions for avoiding/immunity to freeze?

And thanks for the Abrasive catalys-tip VictorHeisenberg!
--== Enjoying the game ==--
this is retarded, literally one shotting stuff with ignites, swapping out less duration for burning really made a huge difference

- that said, is fire dot multiplier on jewels better than straight up burning damage %? the fire dot multiplier is small (3-4?%) compared to burning damage (17%)
"
Twiiik написал:

I use an utility flask of Heat which gives freeze immunity on flask use.

"
spectrearc написал:
this is retarded, literally one shotting stuff with ignites, swapping out less duration for burning really made a huge difference

- that said, is fire dot multiplier on jewels better than straight up burning damage %? the fire dot multiplier is small (3-4?%) compared to burning damage (17%)

It's a close race and depends on your gear, etc..
I'd suggest to test it out in path of building and use whatever gives you the highest ignite damage number.
Please help to fight the climate change!
Последняя редакция: limonenovecento. Время: 10 февр. 2020 г., 5:39:29
"
limonenovecento написал:
"
Twiiik написал:

I use an utility flask of Heat which gives freeze immunity on flask use.

Yeah. Seems like the most available solution.
Was hoping for something resembling this
I woudl actually use a corrupted blood jewel (do have one actually) and drop a staunching flask.

Currently using
- Bubbling anti-freeze life flask
- Dying sun
- Cinderswallow urn
- Quicksilver
- Enduring mana flask of warding

I really recommend grabbing an eternal enduring mana flask of warding, it really helps in curse maps since enduring flasks don't drop off, especialy for temp chain maps - freeze isn't that crucial since we usually just pop it to unfreeze and forget about it, so life flask is sufficient.

Was actually considering grabbing a atziri's or amethyst to cap chaos res, but i thought what the heck, and just anointed cleansed thoughts.

This anointment is a bloody scam, but I'm gonna stick with it lmao since I paid for it - with 2 chaos res jewels I'm currently capped for chaos res.

For some reason chaos res jewels are quite expensive this league, especially with 2nd life/es roll (life roll more so), and a 3rd dmg roll (burning dmg, fire dot multiplier, increased dot etc) - 4th dmg roll would cost multiple exalts i believe
Последняя редакция: spectrearc. Время: 11 февр. 2020 г., 7:13:41
Been trying out different kinds of flask setups.

Currently using these flasks:

Been running a lot of Tier 14-15 maps lately. Running them corrupted and only maps I avoid/reroll are ele reflect and/or no ailments maps. At the moment I'm stuck at level 92 because I'm simply bad at the game. For an example I forget to press the Quicksilver flask of Heat before opening rare shrines (and not IDing them) which sometimes freezes me and I die to "complications". Or die to map boss abilities I'm not familiar with. Run "impossible" maps or maps with "phase bosses", like I did run a twinned corrupted Core map with ( believe was) , ele weakness, minus max res, dual ele dmg, + crit chance/multi, faster mobs, faster unique, etc. and died 5 times fighting the two bosses :_(
And I can't leave a metamorph behind and often mange to create them with some "insta death skill".

However, did my first Sirus two days ago at level 6.
Conquerors melt in 1 second at start of fight.
Most metamorphs insta-melts.
Most map bosses insta-melts.

I just need to be better at avoiding maps where bosses have to go through multiple phases because those kind of voids the strong side of this build. Be a bit more tactical when using shrines. Finally take a bit more care with metamorphs.

@limonenovecento - really dig this build! Kudos to you!
"
Twiiik написал:
@limonenovecento - really dig this build! Kudos to you!

You are welcome ;)
Please help to fight the climate change!
Does anyone have suggestions for the post-patch build where maximum dps was nerfed to 35.7m?

"
Fixed a bug in some cases where the Volatile Dead limit was not being enforced.

What does this mean? What limit is there? I'm trying to google around and I see a 60 orb limit?

If so, do we just remove the increased duration nodes on the tree from now on in exchange of ele dmg or crit chance? Any gems that might be able to be swapped for defensive gems now that the number of orbs is capped?

Thx all, I'm new to figuring out patch notes :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация