Be Safe and Happy in 3.9 Metamorph (capped to +79% Chaos Resistance)!

"I Hate Being In Pain, So I Think I'll Make A Full Defense Build, I Hate Getting Hurt, So I Put All My Skill Points Into Defense!"
ITAI NO WA IYA NANO DE BOUGYORYOKU NI KYOKUFURI SHITAI TO OMOIMASU (anime - winter 2020).
Introduction
This is my first build guide, please be gentle and help me with comments! :)

Reason for this build:
1. Metamorph's Environment can do crazy damage and... the metamorphs can have crazy sustain (life leech+life regen)...

2. I really hate to die, even in Softcore, even when I don't loose 5% or 10% from my XP,
so I designated this build to be the safest build I ever played.

You can do this build with less than 90 chaos orbs, in SC!

I don't tested yet in HC, or SSF.

I started the research with the version of Juggernaut (Marauder class) for this build, but I was surprised
when I discovered that Occultist (Witch class) is the winner to be the safest
and a more efficient class!

Why Occultist?

To say for only this four deffences:
1. Enfeeble is active for hexproof enemies, when more needed.
2. 10% reduced damage with hits from chilled enemies (from ascendancy).
3. +60% to chaos resistance, helping to easy cap +4 to maximum chaos resistance (with Circle of Nostalgia ring).
4. Nearby hindered enemies deal 15% reduced Damage over Time.

Pro's & Con's

Pro's

Investment
+ cheap build (less than 90 chaos orbs)
+ only 4L needed, easy to link

Deff

Immunity
+ immune to Chill (from Ascendancy) (no special investment)
+ immune to Freeze (from Ascendancy) (no special investment)
+ immune to Stun (tree - Unwavering Stance) (no special investment)
+ immune to Bleeding (from unique item) [not available for SSF version]
+ immune to curses (from Holy Flame totem)

Damage reductions
+ a base of 57% physical damage reduction [70% with Pantheon] without min/max the armour from items)
+ 13% physical damage reduction from Pantheon (Soul of Lunaris 8% and Soul of Gruthkul 5%)
+ 90% physical damage reduction with molten shell active or flasks
+ 81% Fire resistance (capped +6 to max) (from unique item and tree)
+ 80% Cold resistance (capped +5 to max) (from unique item and tree)
+ 80% Lightning resistance (capped +5 to max) (from unique item and tree)
+ 79% CHAOS resistance (capped +4 to max) (from unique item)
+ 10% damage reduction from Fortify (with buffs from tree)
+ 10% damage reduction from chilled Environment (from Ascendancy)
+ 20% reduced extradamage from critical strikes(from Sanctum of Thought)

Hexproof Enfeeble curse
+ Cursed enemies have (19)% reduced Accuracy Rating (+4% from quality 20)
+ Cursed enemies have (25)% reduced Critical Strike Chance (+10% from quality 20)
+ Cursed Normal or Magic enemies deal (30)% less Damage
+ Cursed enemies have (-30)% to Critical Strike Multiplier
+ Cursed Rare or Unique enemies deal (15)% less Damage

Flesh and Stone aura in Sand stance
+ Nearby Enemies are Blinded
+ You take (11)% less Damage from Attacks from Enemies that aren't nearby

Withering Step
+ Elusive
+ Phasing
+ Inflicts (6) Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area

Movement&Action increase or reduction for enemies
1.Abyssal cry
+ (0.86)% reduced Movement Speed per Nearby Enemy (for chilled enemies)
+ (26)% reduced Movement Speed (for chilled enemies)
+ Base duration is 6 seconds!
2. Arctic armour
+ chilling enemies
+ (13)% less Physical Damage taken from Hits
+ (12)% less Fire Damage taken from Hits
3.Withering Step
+ Elusive
+ Phasing
+ Inflicts (6) Withered Debuffs the first time each Enemy enters the Area
4.Aquamarine flask
+ 20% chance to Avoid Cold Damage when Hit
+ Creates Chilled Ground on Use around you for 5 seconds
5.Withering presence (Ascendancy)
+ every second inflict whithered on nearby enemies for 15 seconds
+ nearby hindered enemies deal 15% reduced Damage over Time

Life&regen&HP
+ 252% to life from tree
+ ~7,7k HP at lvl 90, with no min/max endgame investment
+ Consecrated Ground (+6% life regen) from Sulphur flask for 4 seconds, or from HF totem for 8 seconds)
+ 700~800 life regen without active flasks or Consecrated Ground
+ a few energy shield, less than 200 (randomly from the rare items).

Attack
+ Your hit's can't be Evaded (100% chance to hit)(tree - Resolute Technique)(no special investment) (this point isn't mandatory if you have enough accuracy (+90 chance to hit) from the rare items)
+ Culling strike (with cwdt activation)
+ Nearby enemies have 100% reduced life regeneration rate
+ -20% to cold&chaos resistances

Con's
- only average (middle) clear speed.

Bandits
Kill all bandits for 2 points! You can deal with Oak giving 10% life increases from tree for what Oak offers - not enough!

Ascendancy
1. Void Beacon - 1st run in lab
2. Frigid Wake - 2nd run
3. Withering Presence - 3rd run
4. Profane Bloom - Uber lab

Gear

Mandatory uniques
1. Circle of Nostalgia ring (to increase crawler damage and for chaos resistance)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Circle_of_Nostalgia_(Synthesised)
Cost: ~20c

2.Craiceann_Carapace body armour (for +2k armour and the immunity to bleeding)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Craiceann%27s_Carapace
Cost: ~20c

3.Saffell's Frame (for +4 to all maximum resistances)
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Saffell%27s_Frame

4. One handed Weapon with :
a) socketed gems are supported by level 20 poison
b) 20% chance to poison on hit
c) % resistances
The socketed gems for weapon are Cyclone+BloodMagic+Fortify)

5. Helmet rare with:
a) +2 or +3 to socketed minion gems
The socketed gems for Helmet are Herald_of_Agony+Damage_on_full_life+Minion_damage+Pierce or

(Vicious Projectiles Support in the place of Pierce for the Big Figths)

Min/max
A. Empower lvl 4 in the place of Damage on full life, if you are lucky to have exalted orbs

drops, to buy the corrupted versions of gems.
B. Gems lvl 21 and Awakened versions of them.

Samples of the other socketed gems:
A. 4L - Cwdt(lvl1)+Ball_Lightning(lvl1)_CurseonHit(lvl20)+Enfeeble(lvl20)

B. 4L - Cwdt(lvl 11)+(Vaal)Cold_Snap(lvl 14)+Increased+duration+Culling_strike (or Holy_Totem

in the place of Increased_duration_support for Immunity to curses)

C. 1L+1L+1L - Flesh&Stone(lvl 20)/ArcticArmour(lvl 20)/ FlameDash(lvl 1!)
D. 4L - Cwdt(lvl20)+Stone_Golem(lvl20)+Molten_Shell(lvl20)+(Vaal)SummonSkeletons(lvl20)
E. 1L - Abyssal Cry (lvl 1 to 20) if you are comfortable with the mana costs.
F. 1L - Withering Step (lvl 1 to 20) if you are comfortable with the mana costs.

For physical damage reduction it helps rare helmet, gloves, boots, ring, amulet and belt with

how much armour you can add on them, to increase the base amount of armour with no molten

shell or flask activation (when you are not capped to 90%).

Path Of Building
Pastbin link: https://pastebin.com/Kab3ifqG (updated).

For the tree you can also import BlueMistY,(my) Character, with PoB : DaughterOfShinningChaos,
or click on my profile tree-link, here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAHnBLMFLQthDF8NzRBRES0UIBRNFHEWbxiRGjgaVRpsG_ocpxzOJKol3ycvK1Ay0TWSNmI26DbpOsY64TwtPfxFR0WdSp9N41BHU1JTpVWpVbVYY1nzXz9g-GEhYt1i9GS1Zp5o8mnYagFul3Gycg9yqXTtdqx6VHrvfIN88H6hggeDX4PMhO-JvIzPjr6QVZEHksGXtJhNmuCezaIApBmmV6aspzCo6qqprKqvbK-ntz66DryfwGbBBMT2xq7PftIh2L3ZfNrB37DjauRR6hjr7u8O8B_yQfJF8pz2SPcy97746_rS_Ev-Cv5U_lj-jw==?accountName=BlueMistY&characterName=DaughterOfShinningChaos

In development
Adding a gif, a standalone tree or pastbin link, a short leveling guide, videos and colours!

Stay Safe and Happy! :)

Последняя редакция: BlueMistY. Время: 11 янв. 2020 г., 4:42:02
Last bumped14 мая 2020 г., 12:06:48
Update 1.0

Pastebin code for Path of Building is here: https://pastebin.com/Kab3ifqG

Missing items in first description of the build:

Rare belt

Amulet with dexterity

Ring 2

Aquamarine flask

Sulphur flask
Can you please share a video of damage?
Looks like ZDPS
Hi,

I like the concept of the build (been watching and really enjoying Bofuri myself). I noticed your Agony Crawler doesn't have much damage, so I thought I'd try my hand at improving that a little bit so the build can be viable in endgame content.

The major DPS boosts I suggest are the following:

- Put Agony Crawler in your body armor so it can be a 6L at least.

- Lioneye's Vision and The Coming Calamity are two great Uniques for boosting Agony Crawler damage. Lioneye's is probably the best choice because it gives a good amount of armor. You can get bleed immunity from a staunching flask or use the "Corrupted Blood cannot be infliced on you" jewel corruption.

- If you grab Malediction instead of Frigid Wake we can work an additional curse into the build. Witchfire Brew gives a Despair Curse aura which represents a fairly decent DPS increase for the crawler.

- A 4 white socket Triad Grip will allow you to convert 100% of the crawler's physical damage to chaos. This represents a pretty big DPS boost.

- Instead of going for chaos resistance on the Circle of Nostalgia, you can grab "Agony Crawler deals 70-100% increased damage". There's also "Herald of Agony has 30% reduced Mana Reservation" which helps with mana reservation issues due to have a 7L HoA in chest when using Lioneye's Vision.

- Cold Iron Point Ezomyte Dagger gives +3 to Level of all Physical Spell Skill Gems, which is a *huge* DPS boost for the agony crawler. Using it does mean we need to get our poison on hit from a different source however, I recommend moving the Cyclone gem setup to the gloves and adding Poison support to it, and using Coralito's Signature to get the remaining 20% poison chance needed.

- If we use Raise Spectre with Blood Magic support with both a Carnage Chieftain and a Host Chieftain we can generate frenzy and power charges for both our Crawler and ourself. This is close to a +40% DPS boost.

- Using Spirit Offering and Projectile Weakness provides a little more DPS. We can get our third curse from Whispers of Doom on the tree and use Bane + Enfeeble + Projectile Weakness for curse application. (not ideal, but we're a little socket starved, so it'll have to do).

Here's a PoB I made to demonstrate how you could configure things to achieve 7M Shaper DPS with the Agony Crawler. (a lot of which comes from some ridiculous Abyss Jewels, 5M or 6M is probably more realistic). https://pastebin.com/gbn4SE4z

This adjusted build achieves the same immunities as your original build (bleed and chill/freeze from flasks), has 100% chance to poison, 214% life from tree (I also included a tree with less DPS and 249% life), equivalent resists, etc. Hope it helps! :)
I decided to try something like this out in Hardcore SSF. Here's the PoB I'm aiming for:

https://pastebin.com/mjW5iMZi

I'm at the end of act 6 right now. Everything is going smoothly.
Последняя редакция: matortheeternal. Время: 24 февр. 2020 г., 16:47:49
"
matortheeternal написал:
Hi,

I like the concept of the build (been watching and really enjoying Bofuri myself). I noticed your Agony Crawler doesn't have much damage, so I thought I'd try my hand at improving that a little bit so the build can be viable in endgame content. {...}

I played my build until lvl 94, I did tier 16 red corrupted maps killing bosses with no problems. I did even noregen life and mana, noleech and reflect maps with this build. Sure, you can improve/increase the crawler damage, and this helps a lot when you keep the immunities I worked for. I insist to use Blood-magic with Cyclone and fortify so you will have no interruptions in poisoning because of no mana. Agony Crawler had enough damage for me to easy leveling to 94 and clearing tier 16 maps, like I said. I'm glad if you can improve the damage keeping the build functional.
I don't like to use flasks to remove bleeding and/or freeze, flasks sometimes ends :), immunity no, so this isn't the spirit i wrote the build.
Stay safe and happy! :)
Is this build still good for 3.10
I didn't saw any major changes in 3.10. This build is only an example, I don't play every new league to test it. Good luck!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация