3.9.2b Patch Notes

ty for fixes
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
What about dedicatet slots for new currency in currency tab?
last patch was best anyway thanks for it
What about maps that have been lost in Standard League due to map conversion?
"Added additional quest information that displays when Watchstones drop."

Where, when, what?! I don't see anything. Been running max tier maps with 4 watchstones in different regions for 10 hours with nothing happening.
Hey my elderslayers are not spawning after I lost the first fight to the awakener due to the tornado things blocking my entrance and insta killing me.

I have even tried workarounds like doing lower tiered version and what not, Still not getting them on maps. Literally the only reason to why im not playing poe as much anymore.
Fucking shit- the only 100+mb patch is setup uping for 30+mins on SSD.
What da hell?
"
odiioo написал:

Just to be sure, you run your maps with an atlas with maps that can drop from all tiers right ? Because if not, that is the problem. You won't get any map that are lower than the value shown on your atlas, so if you want some low tier maps while clicking the chest or defeating your bosses, lower some regions of your atlas and POOF maps drop. This has been said about 20-30 times already, be it in reddit or here, so before asking, go on google for a bit.

You're right but if it's such a common problem among the players - why not change the default behavior of the watchstones, after fully upgrading atlas to the awakened level 8 ?

I highly doubt that there is one player out there with the conscious intent to lock himself out of all the lower tiered map drops, by fully upgrading the atlas and socketing all the watchstones.

Instead of "no lower tiered maps can drop" GGG could easily change that to :"any random map from any region can drop, within the current, applicable tier spread and while applying bonuses"

Other than when it comes to changing this one, specific edge case - it wouldn't change anything else. You would still be able to un-socket the watchstones and disable map drops from specific regions, etc. while keeping the map drops from other, preferable regions.

It would still give you a choice between having some dose of control over what maps are dropping and on the other end of the spectrum (as per my proposition) - having no control at all while, at the same time, having the max. awakened bonus available with all the watchstones socketed.

Последняя редакция: jewelsy2. Время: 16 янв. 2020 г., 18:01:36
Despite the fact that the patch notes didn't mention Conquerors at all, the first map I ran after the patch did trigger Drox in Lira Arthain, something that previously had felt literally impossible on my Atlas. So I can finally get my 32nd Watchstone.

Hopefully, this wasn't blind luck and others will also be able to progress again.
"
jewelsy2 написал:
What about maps that have been lost in Standard League due to map conversion?

Although I did not convert when Meta started, I was wondering about this as well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация