[3.11] Durimon's Winter Orb Occultist Build, Stronger than EVER, Full Gear Crafting Recipe

Durimon's Winter Orb Ver. 3.11

DO NOT BUY ANY GEAR ITEM SHOWN ON POB. MAKE THEM WITH FARM CRAFTING! IT IS EASY and CHEAP!

Video

100% Delirium Maps with Full MF Mods, Sirus, Conquerors, Simulacrum, Elder, Shaper, Chimera, Minotauer :

https://youtu.be/YeYLNnrHN58

POB and Step by Step Crafting Recipe:

http://durimon.com/poe-3-11durimons-winter-orb-occultist-gear-crafting-recipes/

If you have any question, plz come visit my twitch. Thanks.

-------------3.10 League---------

Скрытый текст
I am not usually content or proud of the builds I make, but this time

I AM!

After severe nerf, winter orb couldn't melt bosses as fast as before, and also mapping speed got reduced. In order to make it as nice as before, people usually thought much investment should be put.

And, now we have crazy meta-bosses, which is the actual endgame content for 3.9 (sirus is nothing when you know mechanics).

It was a great challenge for me to make winter orb work in 3.9, having Durimon Style alive in the build. (Melting Bosses with CRAZY DPS + Super Fast Mapping)

I spent two days, not sleeping well because I had to work until 6 pm.

Finally, I revived winter orb which has even much stronger defense, crazy dps melting meta-bosses within 1-2 secs, and super fast mapping.

7 EX only. That's all you need to enjoy Durimon's Winter Orb 3.9

The passive, ascendancy and item setting can be used for other spells with minor changes. I was thinking of developing a new 'frame' set for spell casters in newly changed 3.9, and those are it.

Plz,give a credit when you apply my passive + items + ascendancy setting to your build. I want it to be called "Durimon Setting.' Because I pulled the nights for this, I guess that would be a reward for me. :)

Video

Awaken 8, T16 Mapping, FaceTanking and Melting Meta Bosses:

https://youtu.be/jQO6m4ghUBg?t=152

(Sorry about Non-Eng.)

Awaken 8, T16 20 quality corrupted rare maps full run and Sirus Kill (For those who want to see how to deal with unfacetankable meta-bosses):

https://youtu.be/bhGiK-K0rGk

POB : https://pastebin.com/6rCgFC8G

Budget: 7 ex

Mechanics

Скрытый текст
1. Occultist Ascendancy nodes + Power charge related DPS boost passive + Void Battery + Militant Timeless Jewel (dominus) = Big DPS Boost
2. 3 curses from passive + ascendancy = DPS Boost for Bosses
3. Cursed enemy explosioin = mapping speed as well as meta-bossing speed (mons summoned by meta-bosses explode damage meta-boss as well
4. over 1300 ~ 1400 es leech + cinderswallow = facetanking boss defense

About Map Mods
Скрытый текст
1. No regen, regen reduced, no leech, ele. reflect --> NO!
2. % chance to avoid ailment --> DPS gets low in this mod because we are using shock and chill mechanics to boost up DPS.

Current Gear and Gem Setting

Скрытый текст

1. make sure you have militant faith jewel with DOMINUS name. Also, you don't need to have % area dmg / % channeling dmg on the jewel. Just either one of them is ok. (none is also ok since what we need is the Key node the jewel makes)

2. The higher cast speed void battery has, the better dps you have.

3. Look for rare gloves with % dmg against chilled enemy with 1 empty suffix. You must have % cast speed while focus mod for bosses.

4. Of course more ES is better overall.

Passive

Скрытый текст

Ascendancy

Скрытый текст

Bandit

Скрытый текст
Alira

Pantheon

Скрытый текст
Lunaris (open all) - Abberath (open all)

Leveling

Скрытый текст
After nerf, WO is not good skill to start with comparing to other fast act clearing skills such as Ball Lightning Mine.

Also, this build's mainly relied on occul ascendancy and passive nodes including all the core unique jewels. This means that for better efficiency and convenience, you have to lvl up as far as you can with better lvling skills and chance all setting at once to WO one.

So I recommend you to use Ball Lightning Mines until lvl 70 ~ 80 for better and faster playing. (You will need Orb of Regret though)

1. Act 1 - 10

First start with any skills until you are done with enemy at the gate quest and get stormblast mine. After you are equipped with Stormblast Mine, set the link as follows:

Stormblast mine - added cold damage support - added lightning damage support - increased critical strike - and any other support you want (those 3 links are already enough up until next step.)

When you reach lvl 28 and get Ball lightning from sever the right hand quest, change gem setting as follows:

ball lightning - blastchain mine support - increased critical strike support - added lightning damage support - trap and mine damage support - slower projectile support

This is the setting you will have until you reach lvl 70 ~ 80

When you are done with clearing all acts, you start lvl up at Foot Hill on Act 9. This place is easiest place to lvl up fast since it does not have any difficult monsters to fight.

Before running foot hill for fast lvling, change your weapon to Tremor 5 link and set the gem as follows:

ball lightning - increased critical strike support - added lightning damage support - trap and mine damage support - slower projectile support

5 link tremor is very cheap and good to lvl up.

2. Passive

To clear acts you will need to have a bit of hp, and to lvl up after clearing all act (lvl 60), you will need at least 2000 hp.

Take least amount of hp nodes on the way or near WO passive. Those hp passive nodes are to be refunded later when you switch to WO setting at once.

When acting, take crit. multi, crit chance, spell dmg nodes first. I usually clear acts with only 900 ~ 1200 hp. More dps helps reduce time of clearing act.

When you reach lvl 70 ~ 80, be equipped with WO all items except the es belt, and set the passive nodes as WO's (regret orb hp nodes you took while lvling and take es nodes)

3. Ascendancy

There is no order at all, because in order for WO function as what you see on my youtube vid, all is needed.

My suggestion is to have 2 of them (forbidden power, profane bloom) open with BL mines before switching to WO.

After switching to WO get rest of 2 (Malediction --> void beacon) open. If ES is not enough for clearing those two, lvl up more and do it when you think you are ready enough.

4. Items that help lvling

Tabula or any other 6 links, Life Spring wands for clearing acts

Tremor staff + any es or hp armour

6. Misc.

Like I said, before you have all the Durimon Setting passive nodes and items, survivability and dps are not as what you see on vid.

The more lvl and passive nodes you have, the more dps and survivablity you get.

Therefore, choose map tiers step by step starting from low tier maps where you can kill monsters and survive well with less ES from passive. Gradually move up to a higher tier seeing if you are ok with current status.

Things you must remember:

1. This build gets crazy DPS from No. of Power Charge. Check if you have 9 of it before you kill hard bosses.

2.You must lay storm brand before meta-boss gets activated, and right before it does, use all buff skills + flasks including vaal rf, vaal disci. vaal haste and focus.

3. Since it's too strong, you may be tempted to facetank everything even though you cannot melt it within 2~3 secs. Don't! Use your good defense to dodge if you don't wanna get killed.

Durimon Youtube: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UCwRtM1TEmxxyOJe968F5xtg

Durimon Twitch: https://twitch.tv/durimon

Последняя редакция: bluewelkin. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 17:21:43
Last bumped3 авг. 2020 г., 20:05:11
What order do you take your ascendancies in?
Very interested in this, do you have a planned levelling tree and skill guide for this?
Very interested in this, do you have a planned levelling tree and skill guide for this?
Thanks for the build, will be trying it this weekend. :))
"
Saf3tyhazard написал:

This build is to provide general occultist passive nodes for most spells, and it's very strict to have all the required nodes before you run it.

Thus, I recommend you to lvl up with ball lightning miner until 71 and switch to WO setting at once after you are done with all ascendancy nodes or at least three except void beacon. But, as soon as you can clear lynth, get void beacon as soon as possible. This one boosts up dps a lot.

The higher lvl u have, the better you are with WO in this build. So, if you have any other stuff that makes u lvl up easier and faster before switching to WO setting, plz do.

Thanks.
"
drigorin написал:

Lvling is best when you use ball lightning mine. (actually for most spell caster, BL is the best for me always)

And in order for this build to function well, you need to have all the passive nodes, jewel, ascendancy nodes. Most of DPS comes from passive, which means you need to lvl up up until 70 ~ 80 to have all the required nodes for jewel and dps boost before switching to WO setting.

I recommend you to lvl up with BL miner until 70 ~ 80 at foothill. Also, clear lynth at least 3, except void beacon. After changing to WO setup at once, clear rest of ascendancy node as soon as possible.

Thanks.
What do you think some of the major dps upgrades would be?

Spell crit + explosion body armour (high ES)

Awakened Gems?

Here is my items:

"
bluewelkin написал:
"
Saf3tyhazard написал:

This build is to provide general occultist passive nodes for most spells, and it's very strict to have all the required nodes before you run it.

Thus, I recommend you to lvl up with ball lightning miner until 71 and switch to WO setting at once after you are done with all ascendancy nodes or at least three except void beacon. But, as soon as you can clear lynth, get void beacon as soon as possible. This one boosts up dps a lot.

The higher lvl u have, the better you are with WO in this build. So, if you have any other stuff that makes u lvl up easier and faster before switching to WO setting, plz do.

Thanks.

Ahh that explains what a headache it's been to get to level 68 lol. Will take your advice, thank you for the reply.
Damn, I love Void Batteries and I love Winter Orb, so this build looks very promising!

I have a few questions though:
How do I deal with stuns with CI?
How can I reliably generate power charges? Is Forbidden Power enough?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация