Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
OmniscientlyMe написал:
"
Keyen написал:
"
OmniscientlyMe написал:
Another useful tidbit. Edit the line below onto your Triad Grip in PoB to get the damage conversion to actually work. You can replace the word Fire with other elements as needed.

Minions gain 100% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage

That, huh, not what triad grip do.

Drat, I didn't see that "Extra" bit, never mind.

Alright, real workaround this time.

Make a shield with "100% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage", then allocate Necromantic Aegis. Obviously, this is just to check DPS numbers.
"
OmniscientlyMe написал:

Make a shield with "100% of Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage", then allocate Necromantic Aegis. Obviously, this is just to check DPS numbers.

Is everyone using the LocalIdentity POB fork? Triad Grip works fine for me without any workarounds.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"

Is everyone using the LocalIdentity POB fork? Triad Grip works fine for me without any workarounds.

https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Hmm, that's new to me. What all does it do versus the usual POB?
It's the same, except it properly calculates DPS from shock, impale, Triad Grip and a bunch of other items, etc etc.

You should get it- all you have to do is change one line in a file and the correct version will download. Check out that link from above.
Cool guide - I'm excited on how this will develop in 3.10. I'm kinda surprised regarding that spellslinger is not quite viable.

It's worth mentioning some tech which people are using on necros in 3.9: One wand with "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" filled with all three offerings and the belt Leash of Oblation - this allows you to keep up all offerings up all the time (the reduced length is not an issue, the the reduced effect can be compensated with a Hunter influenced chest). That would mean a 2-wand setup: One for the offerings, one for the Bladefall and desecrate.

On a completely different angle, do you have any idea on the max life of the blades summoned? I'd love to try out a burning legion/minion instablity thing.
Последняя редакция: HatMatter. Время: 8 марта 2020 г., 13:37:57
Kingmaker is for me personally a core item for build. I have play previous league with and without kingmaker and honestly, game is like not just 20% faster, that fortify helps a shitload in situations where you can get one shoot. Ok for previous league we know why, cause Metas with crazy affixes but for this league, I think that culling strike will be also A MUST for even better clear speed.

Kingmaker must be your no1 chase item when you hit maps and get it ASAP for your guardian, believe me it will change game drastically.
Actually go to standard and test ;)

see ya in delirium, will keep eye on guide, so far everything described as intended and it's very user friendly.
Culling strike is "only" 11% more dps. While it's good, it's not A MUST. Kingmaker is no doubt a great item for guardian, but the possibility of losing the guardian and/or the fact emptying sockets for it being hard make it a choice, not a must have.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 8 марта 2020 г., 15:02:41
how can you lose guardian if he has for example 65k life? My guardian died once in meta league just because i didnt have kingmaker axe lol, after equiping it, he had like 66k life and with fortify his hp never reached half ?

are you sure it's 11% more dmg ?
"
HatMatter написал:
Cool guide - I'm excited on how this will develop in 3.10. I'm kinda surprised regarding that spellslinger is not quite viable.

I'm sure there's some way to make it work, but it feels to me like trying to automate ED/Contagion- gives up a lot of damage for relatively small gains in convenience.

"
HatMatter написал:
It's worth mentioning some tech which people are using on necros in 3.9: One wand with "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" filled with all three offerings and the belt Leash of Oblation - this allows you to keep up all offerings up all the time (the reduced length is not an issue, the the reduced effect can be compensated with a Hunter influenced chest). That would mean a 2-wand setup: One for the offerings, one for the Bladefall and desecrate.

Yeah I like the idea of 3 Offerings a lot! Gem slots just feel really scarce. I'm not sure what to cut, as far as skills go, to fit in the extra offerings. There's probably a solid variant of the build that makes it work though.

"
HatMatter написал:
On a completely different angle, do you have any idea on the max life of the blades summoned? I'd love to try out a burning legion/minion instablity thing.

Not sure - there's an estimate for HP in POB, but I don't think we know anything about if it's changed for the upcoming patch.

"
Petardinjo написал:
Kingmaker is for me personally a core item for build....
see ya in delirium, will keep eye on guide, so far everything described as intended and it's very user friendly.

Thank you for the kind words! Good to hear about the experience with Kingmaker. I haven't used it before but permanent Fortify seems extremely strong. I'll keep this in mind and maybe emphasize the item slightly harder in the guide.

I'm pretty convinced that the Animate Guardian is a must-have and this solidifies my opinion more.
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 8 марта 2020 г., 15:30:47
"
Petardinjo написал:
how can you lose guardian if he has for example 65k life? My guardian died once in meta league just because i didnt have kingmaker axe lol, after equiping it, he had like 66k life and with fortify his hp never reached half ?

are you sure it's 11% more dmg ?

Rare strongboxes which explode corpses for example - this is how I lost my Kingmaker.
Последняя редакция: HatMatter. Время: 8 марта 2020 г., 16:29:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация