Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

currently I am dying a lot in T16 maps :( IDK what to do with it, i know some of my items could use a better hp rolls but thats about it?

I thinking switching for Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment and find a aviant skill somewhere, does this boost my survibility?

Or i better go for the belly of the beast?

also there are some large cluster gem with 2 jewel socket, is it something we can min maxing with 2 medium cluster now?
Последняя редакция: aka2411. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 6:17:09
New patch where putting a skill in your lmb still makes you walk and just squeezed another socket on build. Any skills to put there? Thinking phase run or withering step would work but haven't think of any offensive or defensive skill to put there.
Hi everyone...

Somebody have ideas for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

And what should i upgrade next?? (just failed sirus miserably today^^)

THankss <3
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Somebody have ideas for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

unset ring with vaal clarity solved it for me
I was messing around with enchanted fossils bored and hit this enchant so i looked up a build for it and that brought me here. Then I fossil crafted this helm. I guess time to figure out the rest of the gear.

"
aka2411 написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

Thaaankss, so u keep vaal for when u have to resummon weapons?
"
IShaka95 написал:
"
aka2411 написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

correct, i just use the vaal clarity when i need to summon from map start or when they die out. occasionally just summon on your map clear way
unset ring with vaal clarity solved it for me[/quote]

[/quote]

correct, i just use the vaal clarity when i need to summon from map start or when they die out. occasionally just summon on your map clear way[/quote]

And u keep it at low level? Saw u'r build, with belly..not lacking damage? how is your survivability??
"
IShaka95 написал:
"
aka2411 написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

I personally prefer an enduring mana flask of warding. Alt spam until you get enduring, then beastcraft warding (or heat) onto it for long duration anti-curse and relatively constant mana sustain.

I find that I don't really need the flask slots beyond Blood of the Karuri, Rumi's + a Basalt/Quicksilver
"
TheWull написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
"
aka2411 написал:

I personally prefer an enduring mana flask of warding. Alt spam until you get enduring, then beastcraft warding (or heat) onto it for long duration anti-curse and relatively constant mana sustain.

I find that I don't really need the flask slots beyond Blood of the Karuri, Rumi's + a Basalt/Quicksilver

So no life flask? that's a nice idea, specially cause an unset ring with life resist minion damage and minion speed cost like 20ex^^
And for the armour? what do u suggest?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация