[3.12] Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide | Low Budget, High DPS!

"
SafariDiscoLion написал:
I'm having trouble with my summons getting absolutely DESTROYED in yellow tier maps. I did a t10 guardian map, so no map mods, no delirium active, and white mob groups were crushing my animate weapons and even my spectres and carrion golem almost instantly. I have all the stuff for a guardian (I'm SSF) but I'm not even thinking about using him until my minions stop dying. I have Decay Ward annointed, Renewal/Bodyguard/Dread March on cluster jewels, taunt and blind on ghastly jewels. No +minion helmet yet. I can't even run skitterbots in yellow maps because I have to constantly resummon weapons so I'm always running out of mana. What else can I do here? My chest is just a tabula but I'm so fed up with minions dying that I'm about ready to go farm Lunaris Temple in act 3 for a few hours to try and get a Bloodbond.

Take Indomitable Army node. You don't have any minion defensive nodes at all right now.

Completing Eternal Lab for +2 gem levels helps a ton too, but if you're SSF obviously some randomness as to when that happens.
Are there any alternatives to animate guardian?
"
Polydorax написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...feeling a bit squishy on t12 up doing delirium, seems a bit hard to upgrade, what should i do??
And for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

I wanted to post the exact same question. I have pretty good gear, very similar to your guide but above t12 I am dying and my minions keep dying as well. Especially on stacked maps. I have already lost 2 Kingmakers...

Is there a more maxed out version for your build or am I just that bad?
I am a new player btw this is my first league playing PoE so I don't know alot.

I was able to do pretty much any content with this build : Sirius 8 , 100% Delurium SHaper Guardian, Simulacron, Chayula Pure etc. If your minions are dying did invest for example in cluster jewel with minion life or do u have it on the gear. I cannot inspect ur character so i cant really tell.
currently I am dying a lot in T16 maps :( IDK what to do with it, i know some of my items could use a better hp rolls but thats about it?

I thinking switching for Saqawal's Nest Blood Raiment and find a aviant skill somewhere, does this boost my survibility?

Or i better go for the belly of the beast?

also there are some large cluster gem with 2 jewel socket, is it something we can min maxing with 2 medium cluster now?
Последняя редакция: aka2411. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 10:17:09
New patch where putting a skill in your lmb still makes you walk and just squeezed another socket on build. Any skills to put there? Thinking phase run or withering step would work but haven't think of any offensive or defensive skill to put there.
Hi everyone...

Somebody have ideas for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

And what should i upgrade next?? (just failed sirus miserably today^^)

THankss <3
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Somebody have ideas for mana sustain? i'm using the blood chest for now, but wanted to switch for skin of the loyal +2+1(that i have) but is impossible with the sustain=(

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

unset ring with vaal clarity solved it for me
I was messing around with enchanted fossils bored and hit this enchant so i looked up a build for it and that brought me here. Then I fossil crafted this helm. I guess time to figure out the rest of the gear.

"
aka2411 написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

Thaaankss, so u keep vaal for when u have to resummon weapons?
"
IShaka95 написал:
"
aka2411 написал:
"
IShaka95 написал:
Hi everyone...

Doing something wrong??

THankss <3

Thaaankss, so u keep vaal for when u have to resummon weapons?

correct, i just use the vaal clarity when i need to summon from map start or when they die out. occasionally just summon on your map clear way

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация