Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Hello, they often kill me, please tell me what can be improved in my assembly?

And my minions and spirits are often killed the same (((
Последняя редакция: Denirvan. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 2:11:06
Bone offering is an option. Are you even elemental res capped? Your gear is really weak. No life on ring, amulet, boots is tough. Just stack some Life and ele res. Or better get some gear with chaos res on it as well. You also don't need 3 life potions. 1 is enough. Get a quartz flask and basalt flask. That will help with defense.

While this is all that happened to get, thank you, I will strive for better equipment.
So I have just crafted this insane amulet:

My question is, should I craft aspect of the avian on it?

Right now I am using this Skin of the loyal

I am considering to swap to Saqawal's Nest but I am not sure if it gives more DPS and clear speed in combination with the amulet.
Anybody got some advice for me?

For survival issues, a properly equipped Animate Guardian can help.

I'm going back to the guide do a revamp to address some survival issues many people have been having, this is the new AG--

Spendy Animate Guardian

Since ont he subject of AG, having great success with this AG which I posted earlier but worth having some options:

Kingmaker (Nearby Allies get Fortify, Culling Strike, 30% increased Item Rarity and 50% crit multiplier)

Gruthkul Pelt (life, cold res, 5% health regen)

Hands of the High Templar (great resistance/life. Also got the elemental weakness enchant on hit)

Crown of the Tyrant (green socket killer dps boost, but forces you to be AoF) +life/resistances

Victaros Flight
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
"
Mavenclaw написал:
So I have just crafted this insane amulet:

My question is, should I craft aspect of the avian on it?

Right now I am using this Skin of the loyal

I am considering to swap to Saqawal's Nest but I am not sure if it gives more DPS and clear speed in combination with the amulet.
Anybody got some advice for me?

The move to Avian imo needs several items to be really effective, I'm sure there's other ways to make it work however in my experimenting having other key items like Devouring Diadem and Timeless jewel for corrupted soul makes it go from good to great. Several other notes I've made in here, and Molok is going to update so I'm sure you'll get some ideas there too.

Also @ aka2411, I've decided to focus on core map clears for now and I'm definitely having the most fun with Zombs elemental prolif with the 2 renewals -- my movespeed stays consistently above 200 and everything dies as I run by them at least normal t16 delerium maps as hard as I can make them. I don't necessarily need the prolif, but it serves the purpose of keeping damage from mobs to my minions (and me) at an absolute minimum and maximizing the output of the 2 renewals.

Also, once you have a higher chaos res (or even if its not very high), Forbidden taste rocks with the corrupted soul setup there's no noticeable loss of ES I can spam it if I wanted to.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Последняя редакция: Psomm. Время: 19 апр. 2020 г., 16:43:02
Update in the "advanced" section for a new cluster jewel stacking strategy I've been having some success with.
Loving this build. Lvl 90 atm, and my AG has never died once. Been farming t14 - t16 maps with delerium, and i've never even seen his life bar move. He's wearing:

--Belly - was lot cheaper than Gruthkul's at the time and never replaced
--Leer Cast - never bothered to upgrade to a -9 cold helm
--16% Southbound with Ele Weakness corrupt - (snagged for 10c LMFAO... don't think the guy knew what he had)
--Victario's boots
--Kingmaker - stupid cheap this league compared to last two.

Oh, and he's in a +3 minion helm and AG gem is still only lvl 19. I did unsummon him for Acid Caverns bosses when I ran it juiced and corrupted for atlas bonus.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
"
Update in the "advanced" section for a new cluster jewel stacking strategy I've been having some success with.

how can you have 6 renewal? is the 'effective dps' of renewal getting smaller with more renewal?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация