Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

Good questions!

"
Get_M4d написал:
Have you considereded going Scion fully since the new league introduces all these juicy new jewels that grant some really nice stuff to the builds and having ascendant will mean quite a bit with the extra skill points you get.

If Necro gets a hefty nerf, Scion is my backup plan. It's a really, really big DPS difference currently though - Necro gets about 30-40% more damage. The jewels would have to be really nutty to justify it. I would like for Scion to be good, as I haven't played one in forever...

"
Get_M4d написал:
Also does chaos damage option seem viable for scaling the damage via united in dream?... not sure if building around pure poison would be viable since I am not sure how poison dot scales with minions - regardless something to think about.

Issue is that there is no way to scale chaos DOT multiplier for minions, currently, so the damage just doesn't hold up. If some new item or jewel came along to change that, it would be worth revisiting.
"
Good questions!

"
Get_M4d написал:
Have you considereded going Scion fully since the new league introduces all these juicy new jewels that grant some really nice stuff to the builds and having ascendant will mean quite a bit with the extra skill points you get.

If Necro gets a hefty nerf, Scion is my backup plan. It's a really, really big DPS difference currently though - Necro gets about 30-40% more damage. The jewels would have to be really nutty to justify it. I would like for Scion to be good, as I haven't played one in forever...

"
Get_M4d написал:
Also does chaos damage option seem viable for scaling the damage via united in dream?... not sure if building around pure poison would be viable since I am not sure how poison dot scales with minions - regardless something to think about.

Issue is that there is no way to scale chaos DOT multiplier for minions, currently, so the damage just doesn't hold up. If some new item or jewel came along to change that, it would be worth revisiting.

So not even the fact you get an insane amout of stacks does not count? I remember zizaran using this build (poison aw with united in dream) one league, but cant remember if he was actually fully poisoning or just chaos damage based. I will try to find a video on yt

He was using it to really reliably farm uber atziri with it, skipping phases reliably as well due to high damage

EDIT: Link to a build ziz did 3 years ago when United in dream was released https://youtu.be/r06ujHSQkuw
Последняя редакция: Get_M4d. Время: 4 марта 2020 г., 8:29:44
Poison is shit for several reasons:
-The base damage is incredibly low (half the one from a player), you can't scale its duration, you can't scale its damage outside minion damage (no chaos dot multiplier, etc)
-You expose yourself to annoying map mods like the reduced chance to poison (so, yes, it's ok against atziri, but you don't need a huge dps to be ok against uber atziri)
-You are locked into a bad weapon (30-40% minion damage, and... that's all).
-The build with AW will scale even poorly with the changes, given that you will dedicate two links into added damage (added chaos damage + lesser poison).

Edit: Yeah, no, it just doesn't work anymore. You try to do that again, if you ends up with 5% of damage, you will be happy.
Последняя редакция: Keyen. Время: 4 марта 2020 г., 8:54:05
"
Get_M4d написал:

EDIT: Link to a build ziz did 3 years ago when United in dream was released https://youtu.be/r06ujHSQkuw

I believe there was some double-dipping poison mechanic happening in that league, which has since been nerfed
"
"
Get_M4d написал:

I believe there was some double-dipping poison mechanic happening in that league, which has since been nerfed

yea when i look at the video it doesnt seem like he is poisoning for damage, probably just using the unique since it was super strong back in the day when we couldnt have a convoking wand and the nice rolls it can have. the envy skill is nice tho, flat chaos damage to attacks and also chaos damage leech to minions... could still work
Congrats for the build. It is very well documented and well done and I appreciate your work. I don't know if anybody already said this, but the blue writing is killing my eyes man. I hope you don't mind for saying this.
"
filopator написал:
Congrats for the build. It is very well documented and well done and I appreciate your work. I don't know if anybody already said this, but the blue writing is killing my eyes man. I hope you don't mind for saying this.

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I'll tone down the blue to something easier on the eyes. The reds also.

before - after
before - after
headers to headers
Последняя редакция: ThanatoZGaming. Время: 5 марта 2020 г., 3:03:04
Any reason you don't go impale like you would skellies or Sentinels?
"
HeartlessLize написал:

The DPS from an elemental conversion is about 2x-3x higher.
"
"
HeartlessLize написал:

The DPS from an elemental conversion is about 2x-3x higher.

Would this be compensated by higher enemy elemental resists compared to physical?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация