Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"
Mecielle написал:
"
Raizindesbois написал:
I've been playing double AW (melee + ranged) + double Cold Point (+6 lvl to AW/AG/Golem/auras) for a few hours. The damages are absolutely ridiculous. For 60-70c.

I think this build is going to be huge in a few days, prices will go up quick.

Yea, the ranged AWs really put the clear speed on another level. I feel like I have a full blown Flame or Frost Sentinel setup on top of the normal AWs and charge generating Spectres.

The single target went down quite a bit by incorporating the ranged AWs. You won't have them in endgame boss fights, and to get to the jewel socket I gave up around 20% of the damage of my melee AWs. Still more than enough though, my 18 melee AWs still phase Sirus on AL5 in like 3 seconds. And I am still missing 3-4 levels (body armour, amulet and level 21 gem). Damage will be insane when I am finished.

But we knew single target would be good, and now with ranged AWs the clear speed is great too. This could turn out to be the best allrounder I have played in quite a while.

And the ranged AWs work for everyone, not just the phys version. I have a friend that plays cold conversion with Spirit Guards, and he says the same things.

So would you say that your doing better with phys than he is with cold conv? Im still not really sure what to go in the end and what to invest in.
"
Bigabig написал:
hey guys, i can now summon a third spectre... is there any other good minion other than host and carnage ape?

Diabolist gives an Enfeeble curse which is a nice defensive boost.

I am using Diabolist with the Frenzy charge Ape and it provides a nice balance.
"
Jas19ILLINI написал:
Regarding the loot filter, was anything else changed besides making the normal weapons visible?

I think I hid Breach rings. And made Bone Spirit Shields visible in the first few levels for the recipe.

"
koeniig2 написал:
i am now lvl 87, and till now it was very fun to play.. because AW did enough damage that they dont die that much. Now getting to red maps it kinda sucks, cause you can not summon AW fast enought to kill everything.

Can someone check my build (profile is public), and see whats going on. Or is there a way to fast summon the AW, i am thinking about leaving the char and start another one... :/

I looked at your character and both the passive tree and gem setup are very far away from the guide. You need to go back and re-read those parts. A few things
- Hatred in Essence Worm means EE doesn't work, and also gives up big DPS from Generosity
- Triad Grip gloves in random colors
- Feeding Frenzy should be on Carrion Golem not AW, that's not helping damage. Your damage links in general need revising
If a kind person has a second, could you please look at my POB and let me know what I did wrong in the setup for animate weapon dps? I am pretty sure it is how I put in the lingering blades as the weapon animate weapon would use but I can't figure out what I did wrong.

https://pastebin.com/umdXmafy

I figure I should be doing between 350k-500k per lingering blade weapon but POB is only showing 58k.
Hey guys,

im back with more funding and just wondering where else should i be pumping my funding in. so far build is kinda great. very all rounded so looking to see if i can get some nice damage numbers.

here's my gear
---------------------------------------------------------

ok i feel like i have to explain this to not get flamed. i just wanted to use a sword.

Последняя редакция: TheAlmightyJay. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 11:59:20
@AndyLovesHisBge: Your lingering blades should have added damage of 22 to 106 physical to account for the extra levels from Cold Iron. Other than that I don't see anything obvious in POB settings. I see 40k DPS per AW even after that. Maybe someone familiar with the phys version can step in to see what POB setting matter, as I'm unfamiliar.

In general I'd say you're missing a lot of damage by not have jewel sockets for added phys/increased minion damage.

@TheAlmightyJay: getting a real wand would be my first priority :)

Minion speed craftable onto rings and amulets, anoint Ravenous Horde.

Where's your Carrion Golem?

btw I don't think you benefit by having Immortal Call and Molten Shell linked together with CWDT, as the cooldowns will interfere. Put Tempest Shield in CWDT instead if you want to run that.
"
Malekith100 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
Raizindesbois написал:
I've been playing double AW (melee + ranged) + double Cold Point (+6 lvl to AW/AG/Golem/auras) for a few hours. The damages are absolutely ridiculous. For 60-70c.

I think this build is going to be huge in a few days, prices will go up quick.

Yea, the ranged AWs really put the clear speed on another level. I feel like I have a full blown Flame or Frost Sentinel setup on top of the normal AWs and charge generating Spectres.

The single target went down quite a bit by incorporating the ranged AWs. You won't have them in endgame boss fights, and to get to the jewel socket I gave up around 20% of the damage of my melee AWs. Still more than enough though, my 18 melee AWs still phase Sirus on AL5 in like 3 seconds. And I am still missing 3-4 levels (body armour, amulet and level 21 gem). Damage will be insane when I am finished.

But we knew single target would be good, and now with ranged AWs the clear speed is great too. This could turn out to be the best allrounder I have played in quite a while.

And the ranged AWs work for everyone, not just the phys version. I have a friend that plays cold conversion with Spirit Guards, and he says the same things.

So would you say that your doing better with phys than he is with cold conv? Im still not really sure what to go in the end and what to invest in.

I've invested quite heavily in cold as per molok's suggestion but to be honest, i find the damage very very lacklustre. Not sure why this is the case. Takes me awhile to kill stuff and I die even in lvl 76 monster maps as a level 86
Последняя редакция: iIiI0lili. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 12:25:28
@xenofayt: Your profile is set to private so I can't see what's going on with your character, but I've noticed a lot of mistakes in other peoples builds who complain about damage. I suspect you're doing something wrong.
"

I've invested quite heavily in cold as per molok's suggestion but to be honest, i find the damage very very lacklustre. Not sure why this is the case. Takes me awhile to kill stuff and I die even in lvl 76 monster maps as a level 86

Your profile is set to private so we can’t look. Damage shouldn’t be a problem imo

E: nvm I see Molok is on it !
Последняя редакция: Snibe. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 12:31:49
"
"
Malekith100 написал:
"
Mecielle написал:

Yea, I suspect you have something setup wrong too. Maybe the old EE problem where it actually increases the resists of everything instead of lowering it. No matter what version you play, the damage should be insane.

And to the question before that: We are both doing great in T16 maps and with endgame boss fights. We didn't yet compare any DPS numbers, and what would be the point anyways? Both have much more DPS than needed :D But if you absolutely want my take on it, the phys version has some more damage. But cold does its normal DPS from the start, phys is Impale based so takes a moment to ramp up.

The two biggest differences we did notice are split bonus points for either version:

The cold variant shatters a lot. Making it much easier dealing with on-death effects. That's always a great QoL thing to have.

The phys version AWs don't die. He complained a few times that sometimes all his AWs die in a few seconds from some insane damage spikes, making it impossible to resummon them in time. The +levels the phys version gets add a lot of base life to AWs.

As a finishing point: I don't see any big reason to switch from one to the other right now. Maybe later when it comes to big investment and min-maxxing it would make sense. But right now if your DPS or survivability is bad with one version, it won't be much better with the other. Better to figure out where the problem is and fix it, because really noone should have low DPS with this build Molok wrote.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 17 марта 2020 г., 13:00:10

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация