Cold ANIMATE WEAPON Summoner | League-Start & Leveling Guide

"

1. Put Melee Splash in your links for clearing instead of Multistrike.
2. Jewels with minions Taunt, minions Blind
3. Extra AW levels helps a ton for survivability, so once you get Eternal Lab, it will help. You could spec into Sacrifice and the extra leech node until you get that
4. Minion movement speed crafted onto as many pieces of jewelry as possible. This makes them more aggressive and makes you safer

Thanks I do swap out Meele splash for Multistrike when clearing and have one jewel with taunt. I was hoping that the minion gem levels would give me a big boost once I get the last lab! Thanks for the tips.
Do animate weapon minions have health? I can enable healthbars on them but the healthbars never go down. Thinking about possibly saving some points for minion health nodes if they start dying at higher maps.
"
MadSalt написал:
Do animate weapon minions have health? I can enable healthbars on them but the healthbars never go down. Thinking about possibly saving some points for minion health nodes if they start dying at higher maps.

They have health. But the usual way this goes is people coming in the thread saying that their AWs die way too fast in high tier maps. The solution being to get rid of some DPS nodes and get more minion defenses and life. So I would not count on you being able to spec out of minion life.
EDIT: Weird, my comment got posted twice. See above.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 15:19:38
Here is my shopping list. Lots of currency grinding ahead for me :(

Raise Specter Level 21: ~75c (3rd specter)
Kingmaker: ~140c (Fortify defense buff + culling strike)
Animate Weapon Level 21(quality 20): ~1.5ex (extra level and weapon)

Yikes....I seem to be accumulating currency significantly slower than in Metamorph.

Back to the grind :)
"
Mecielle написал:
"
snowmittens написал:

I run a phy setup and tried that extra ranged AW option-

Socketed the jewel and got the right filter, however I find that there are hardly any ranged weapons dropping on their own so how do you get their AW numbers up?
Also, I see that it adds another key to manage on an already busy setup especially if you're using CIP

Did I miss something here?

Not sure whats going on there, I find more than enough ranged weapons. And had absolutely no problem incorporating another skill into my rotation. I have played much harder to manage builds. My skill setup is:

Rightclick: melee AW
Middle Mouse: ranged AW
Space: Bladefall
E: Offering
Mouse4: Convocation
Mouse5: Flamedash
ALT+Mouse4: Desecrate
ALT+Middle: Carrion Golem

Bladefall is only used at the start of a map. Offering only when its down. Golem and Desecrate almost never. Leaving me with very few buttons to press often.

Maybe that helps, maybe not. Anyways, I didn't have any of the problems you described so can't really help you, sorry. But you didn't miss anything.

EDIT: Ran a few maps and kept an eye on my ranged AW counter. I was at 5-6 20 seconds into the maps all the time. Which is already a huge boost to my clear speed. And a bit later into the maps I was at constant 12, maintaining that until I left the maps.

Thanks for replying

I am getting good ranged AW numbers on some maps and delve(after nodes drops) but find it slows and complicated things up as I need to use the right aw spell on the right weapon and it sometimes gets reversed

Maybe it will feel better with some increased duration nodes

Once you have enough of them it's nice but considering AW is already clunky I doubt I will keep this additional setup
"
snowmittens написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
"
snowmittens написал:

I run a phy setup and tried that extra ranged AW option-

Socketed the jewel and got the right filter, however I find that there are hardly any ranged weapons dropping on their own so how do you get their AW numbers up?
Also, I see that it adds another key to manage on an already busy setup especially if you're using CIP

Did I miss something here?

Not sure whats going on there, I find more than enough ranged weapons. And had absolutely no problem incorporating another skill into my rotation. I have played much harder to manage builds. My skill setup is:

Rightclick: melee AW
Middle Mouse: ranged AW
Space: Bladefall
E: Offering
Mouse4: Convocation
Mouse5: Flamedash
ALT+Mouse4: Desecrate
ALT+Middle: Carrion Golem

Bladefall is only used at the start of a map. Offering only when its down. Golem and Desecrate almost never. Leaving me with very few buttons to press often.

Maybe that helps, maybe not. Anyways, I didn't have any of the problems you described so can't really help you, sorry. But you didn't miss anything.

EDIT: Ran a few maps and kept an eye on my ranged AW counter. I was at 5-6 20 seconds into the maps all the time. Which is already a huge boost to my clear speed. And a bit later into the maps I was at constant 12, maintaining that until I left the maps.

Thanks for replying

I am getting good ranged AW numbers on some maps and delve(after nodes drops) but find it slows and complicated things up as I need to use the right aw spell on the right weapon and it sometimes gets reversed

Maybe it will feel better with some increased duration nodes

Once you have enough of them it's nice but considering AW is already clunky I doubt I will keep this additional setup

Ah yea, took me a while to get used to the two AWs too. But after a while it became an automatic thing. First few maps I think I had more ranged AWs on my melee AW setup than melee :D

But gotta disagree on the "it slows things down" part. Have run hundreds of maps with each only melee and with ranged. The time it takes to finish a map has gone down a lot with ranged added in. Maybe it only feels like it is slower because you summon more weapons.

Also, my AWs have a 104 second duration.
Последняя редакция: Mecielle. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 17:05:23
Which fossils are best to use for a GG convoker's? I've been just spamming Bound/Metallic trying to get lightning dmg to weap, although it's not necessary since I have boot lab enchant.
"
Mecielle написал:
[

This is something I may have done wrong. Could you look at my tree? I am only getting 86 seconds of duration for my AW's right now.
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
"
Mecielle написал:
[

This is something I may have done wrong. Could you look at my tree? I am only getting 86 seconds of duration for my AW's right now.

I took "Exceptional Performance" because I needed to take the jewel socket there anyways, for Spirit Guards.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация