[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

Just wanted to stop by and say how great this build is. Exactly what I was looking for this league. Have had no exalts and really nothing worth more than 5 chaos drop for me so far so gearing/jewels has been slow but I still just truck through everything.

I leveled with Skeletons (vaal would have been overkill), Infernal Legion, Phantasms, and Minion Damage and I felt bad for the mobs. I just straight up used the endgame tree and had no problem. Used Zombies till I got 3 stone golems and cwdt setup. Rushed the extra golem node, then dex, then strength to use Clayshaper at 41 then all the Resistance nodes as I can't be assed to buy resist gear till maps. Was so smooth. Got a correctly socketed corrupted 6 link for 10 chaos when Tabulas were going for 25 and 2 1c Clayshapers to start me off.

Working on Harmonys still and will then upgrade my helm, chest, then weapon. One of the things I like about this build is the clear upgrade paths. Till I get all my Jewels I am still using two Clayshapers instead of the Shield so 8 Stone Golems plus the other three gives me a little army and just wreck everything.

Really fun and well thought out build. Thanks again!!
Последняя редакция: CooterTheWooter. Время: 20 марта 2020 г., 18:20:13
Hello. I decided to give this build a go and I'm currently in maps and I like it so far. But I have a question .... What is the use of the whole Beacon of Ruin Ascendancies? Does it have any effect on us except for the little damage bonus on storm brand?
Loving the build but at after losing a level of XP have decided to heavily invest in survivability.

I am looking for a little advice on my chest craft as I'm still new to crafting...

Is my best route to get +1 to support gems by blocking a useless prefix via bench then exalting and crossing my fingers? Don't want to screw it up. Also curious if +mana on kill is as good as I would think it is with MOM.

Will gladly throw a few chaos at the kind soul that can answer my question. Thank you.
Also any word on which of the cluster jewel nodes are best for us? Seems to be a few that are pretty good.

Do I annul this? 2/3 chance to ruin it :(
how is the survivability of the golems in t16 deleriums? seems like with the crazy damage this league they will get splatted pretty hard.
My golems never die. Me on the other hand....
don't we need melee splash with stone golems on mapping ?
-comment deleted-
Последняя редакция: Robbenklopper99. Время: 21 марта 2020 г., 1:24:09
"
Ziakah написал:
don't we need melee splash with stone golems on mapping ?

The golems have their damage ability with huge splash and with the gems, the CD on that ability is really low, so they just go around, make that annoying splashing noice and explode whole screens.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация