[3.10] Stone Golem Golemancer Build -DELIRIUM-BALANCED- ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage

I'm enjoying the build, but I'm not getting the most out of it. I honestly I don't know how you guys are affording the gear that truly defines this build. Every time I think I'm about to buy the amulet, I whisper the player and then they pull it and bump it up in price; Every. Single. Time.
"
CrowbarSr написал:
"
Pulsar101 написал:
I'm using this one right now

I wouldn't say its garbage the increased buff effect on golems is ideal plus that 10 percent damage per golem adds up to 100 percent more damage

The damage affects you, not your golems.

Ah fair point didn't realise well in that case I think the BIS for our build would actually be the voices unique cluster with 3 more harmonies in it
"
Pulsar101 написал:
"
CrowbarSr написал:
"
Pulsar101 написал:

I wouldn't say its garbage the increased buff effect on golems is ideal plus that 10 percent damage per golem adds up to 100 percent more damage

Ah fair point didn't realise well in that case I think the BIS for our build would actually be the voices unique cluster with 3 more harmonies in it

MMM the voice with 3 harmonies would pretty much be 180% damage :/...That's pretty good....

One question, in the end with how many golems do we end ?

I have 9 so far :|
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 4:50:21
You end up with 9 golems if you don't use clayshaper anymore, so 10 if you use clayshaper.

1 from the skill
1 from the passive tree
2 from the ascendancy
3 from the amulet
2 from the Anima Stone

I'm not sure if the Voices is a good jewel seems to me that you still need to use 6 small passive skils which add nothing?
"
Krekel82 написал:

I'm not sure if the Voices is a good jewel seems to me that you still need to use 6 small passive skils which add nothing?

It should be worth it as an endgame option if you can get one of these:
Последняя редакция: Zipatsu. Время: 22 марта 2020 г., 11:54:48
"
Pulsar101 написал:
"
CrowbarSr написал:
"
Pulsar101 написал:

THX for that idea.

i just realised this thing now.

put a thread of hope in the top wheel, just went into cruel preparation and revenous horde with it. I annoited golem commander and then i used the freed up points to make the voice thing with 3 additional harmonies working :)
Hi , enjoying the build so far , still leveling.
A couple questions for more experienced players

What would be the best choice to link the non stone golems? Empower? Something else? or is unneeded because their dps is low?

Thanks !
Hey, first of all it is great build, also my first as a minion master of any kind. I'm having a great time, i've manage to pump some survivability with the armor piece.

However, im feeling like im not pumping enough damage sometimes. I don't know if it is the case of stone golems (someone mentioned above about multistrike stacking the animation so they lose DPS).

I would like to know what i can actually change to get more melting power. I know the head is still to be replaced aswell as the wand with additional +1 and higher minion damage and im working on it, but PoB doesn't show that much of a difference even with those items.

I would be glad for any tips and tricks how to melt everything even faster.

And don't get me wrong - I'm not struggling with anything, i just want to kill everything faster. I have issues especially with Legion encounters but this is probablly becuase of the Minion's AI.

Thanks !

Скрытый текст

I think my gear is decent enough but bosses like Sirius and the new boss of Delirium just instakill me.
Clearspeed is great but this build is missing either Life from the tree that puts us at a higher number or it is missing some damage mitigation as we only stack life mostly.

Change the Haste for Vaal Molten Shell to see if I get a bit more surivability but I'm not sure it really helps.
"
nathlar написал:
Hi , enjoying the build so far , still leveling.
A couple questions for more experienced players

What would be the best choice to link the non stone golems? Empower? Something else? or is unneeded because their dps is low?

Thanks !

Empower to get bigger buffs

"
Cyzio21 написал:
Hey, first of all it is great build, also my first as a minion master of any kind. I'm having a great time, i've manage to pump some survivability with the armor piece.

However, im feeling like im not pumping enough damage sometimes. I don't know if it is the case of stone golems (someone mentioned above about multistrike stacking the animation so they lose DPS).

I would like to know what i can actually change to get more melting power. I know the head is still to be replaced aswell as the wand with additional +1 and higher minion damage and im working on it, but PoB doesn't show that much of a difference even with those items.

I would be glad for any tips and tricks how to melt everything even faster.

And don't get me wrong - I'm not struggling with anything, i just want to kill everything faster. I have issues especially with Legion encounters but this is probablly becuase of the Minion's AI.

Thanks !

Скрытый текст

Your wand is not what we want. Swap this for clayshaper. you need +2 wand with minion dmg , attack speed , autocast to get more dmg etc of it. Empower 4, awakened gems , stone golems lvl 21 etc u got plenty of room for upgrades to hit more power.

"
Krekel82 написал:
I think my gear is decent enough but bosses like Sirius and the new boss of Delirium just instakill me.
Clearspeed is great but this build is missing either Life from the tree that puts us at a higher number or it is missing some damage mitigation as we only stack life mostly.

Change the Haste for Vaal Molten Shell to see if I get a bit more surivability but I'm not sure it really helps.

Swap your wand for clayshaper you rly need +2 minion dmg , attack speed to get bigger dmg boost. Keep in mind you are loosing 1 extra golem so you rly need big wand to make it worth. You need chaos resistance and from what i see you got -%. In 3.9 i had 60% chaos res on +. Use mom calculator and check if ur mom works correctly
Ice Golem Golemancer Build - BALANCED - ALL CONTENT -Everything Dies-Huge Damage https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121
and Stone Golem build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2782044
YouTube- https://www.youtube.com/user/bamper123/
IGN- Ciasna_Muszelka/NaughtyGolemancer

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация