[3.9] oyk152's Pure Raise Spectre | League Starter - To Meta Game | All Content Viable | 3.10 rdy |🪒

why is this build not hc viable? from writing its pretty op?

Hi! Interesting build, could you post please a POB with 12M shaper DPS? I'm trying to min max my spectres but I can't seem to get that high a number. Would appreciate a comparison, thanks!
"
Syphtopia написал:
Anyone figured out a better spectre then slave drivers yet? Thought some of the ones that spawn on hunter maps would have been cool but they blow. The crusader ones are great at killing me but blow when I try and use them as spectres.

Scale of Esh, ( Esh breach stone ) is in par whit slave drivers, they cast same ability and they spawn 3 little spiders that lightning warps on mobs, melts bosses too. veritania has dope spectres, sadly i can't get her now on my maps.
https://pastebin.com/H9B9XLSp
Is it ok that "Unending Hunger" has only 30 intellects?
hey so i came here to see if you had any insights on survivability. not for the character but for the minions. ive built this a few time but this is the first league where their just taking soooo much overlapping damage in tier 15 maps with delirium that they cant keep up. didnt know if maybe youve got some ideas.
i apologize for the atrocious spelling and typos.
"
max1291 написал:
hey so i came here to see if you had any insights on survivability. not for the character but for the minions. ive built this a few time but this is the first league where their just taking soooo much overlapping damage in tier 15 maps with delirium that they cant keep up. didnt know if maybe youve got some ideas.

This Build hasn't been updated, indeed it was outdated from the start of the league. You might wanna check the popular Spectre Build, very similar with 3 variations inside it (diadem, spiders, staff), also, since spectres are now -2 levels at gem level 23+, their life is issue cuz they lack 20% or so of life: this league also the new standard mapping spectre is one from the new conqueror Veritania
thanks for that any chance you can drop a link to the new spectre build? id love to check it out and see what i need to adjust.
good build, but i dont understand how we can add enfeeble to AG? gloves with gem cant wear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация