3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
GrunkleBob написал:
YES!! I just hit 95 using Niko of course!
It's my second self made and my strongest ever. 53000 armor!!!
I did take slomo to 95 2 leagues ago so she is plenty capable of endgame!

Good luck exiles! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Great job GrunkleBob! That's awesome!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Saraneth написал:
SSF looks fun. Might try it next league when I know a bit more about the game.
It is fun Saraneth!

There really isn't any pressure to know gear (and screw up selling) but you learn about mods/gear so fast. I love it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Saraneth написал:
Still going strong. Have had no issues so far with end game content apart from when I randomly insta die from an exploding corpse or something similar.

Seen people in global saying that they were having issues with Atzoatl boss and all their zombies dying almost instantly. They were following someone elses build and I told them to check yours out. So far I have not had a single zombie die.

I have deviated from your build ever so slightly and gone past Righteous Army on the left and got the last including Spiritual Aid 3 for more dmg and accuracy. Dunno if it's needed but I felt something like "the force" pushing me to do it lol.

So got a few new pieces of gear all resistances more than maxed and chaos res at 74... so close :/

Now my chest piece is my last Unique. Will look into fixing that tomorrow. Found my first ex today so hopefully I can find something good.

Anyway, Night.
Great job! Saraneth!

Nice job on your gear! Those are great! Just FYI, anything above 0% Chaos resist is great! amazing job!

Thanks for the support! I appreciate you throwing it out there. We didn't shy away from minion life nodes in this guide, so if our zombies die, there really isn't much we could have done to save them.

"May the Force be with you." ;).

Annnnnd

"
GrunkleBob написал:
Just remember, you only have to complete a corrupted red map once to get completion, then you can alch and go after that.

Thanks. It might have taken me a while to realise that myself. :D
Well Dwaine does not need my help anymore for sure!
I am enjoying crushing skulls along side zombies and skeletons, with the constant artillery from frost sentinels!
He hit 92 last night (in the Delve of course)
We are having fun doing T12-14 just spawning conquerors and doing endgame stuff.
We did first Catarina 79 and he died once, but he don't know these fights.
He enjoyed a 15 room safehouse! Oh yeah lol, I can tank ANYTHING Catarina has, the middle tower is like a shower to me, washes all the blood off! LOL
Looking into these Redemption Sentry's for specters in the Veritania areas, GhazzyTV did a showcase, I am sold!
Dwaine is still a little gun shy, he likes to clear the map and then pop the mirror, all good still get some loot and the xp so win/win.
We save all the hard stuff for a fresh level and then have some fun!
I am content at 95 so it does look like I made quite a good mapper, even when I think I'll die, I don't. I'm basically immortal with my leech as long as I just keep swinging!
But Kosis and the other real endgame guys, they KNOW how to get me, it's all good I can run T16s so I am happy! And we will have Dwaine's necro pounding T16 soon, I think he is complete through T12 on his atlas.
I am STILL trying to teach Dwaine the power of shock immunity, I think he is finally catching on as I pointed out to him that 4 of his deaths last night were directly related to shock!
I bring a mana flask with 5 uses and shock immunity and flask effect does not end at full mana and flask effect does not Que. LIFESAVER!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 11:04:07
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
Well Dwaine does not need my help anymore for sure!
I am enjoying crushing skulls along side zombies and skeletons, with the constant artillery from frost sentinels!
He hit 92 last night (in the Delve of course)
We are having fun doing T12-14 just spawning conquerors and doing endgame stuff.
We did first Catarina 79 and he died once, but he don't know these fights.
He enjoyed a 15 room safehouse! Oh yeah lol, I can tank ANYTHING Catarina has, the middle tower is like a shower to me, washes all the blood off! LOL
Looking into these Redemption Sentry's for specters in the Veritania areas, GhazzyTV did a showcase, I am sold!
Dwaine is still a little gun shy, he likes to clear the map and then pop the mirror, all good still get some loot and the xp so win/win.
We save all the hard stuff for a fresh level and then have some fun!
I am content at 95 so it does look like I made quite a good mapper, even when I think I'll die, I don't. I'm basically immortal with my leech as long as I just keep swinging!
But Kosis and the other real endgame guys, they KNOW how to get me, it's all good I can run T16s so I am happy! And we will have Dwaine's necro pounding T16 soon, I think he is complete through T12 on his atlas.
I am STILL trying to teach Dwaine the power of shock immunity, I think he is finally catching on as I pointed out to him that 4 of his deaths last night were directly related to shock!
I bring a mana flask with 5 uses and shock immunity and flask effect does not end at full mana and flask effect does not Que. LIFESAVER!
Hey GrunkleBob!

92 and 95! That's a good team! Good job!
Ya, shock is a killer. It's such a surprise too. Sometimes the game can be so busy you have no clue what you're standing on. It almost makes you want to be a Pathfinder just so that we're always hitting a flask and always immune to ailments (or a Raider).

Annnnnd

We did the Pale Court because that is one of Dwaine's favorite grabs!
You could all do that because it is mostly chaos damage.
It's a prophecy chain worth pursuing, it's fun.
You do each of these chains and get a piece of the map.
Eber, the Plaguemaw
Inya, the Unbearable Whispers
Yriel, the Feral Lord
Volkuur, the Unbreathing Queen
Then you fight all 4 bosses in an arena, 1 at a time, the other 3 sit in shields.
We got the 2 ex craft "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers"
Someday I will have the exalts, crafting knowledge and a good base to try this on! Oh well, it's a fun fight and it's a good damage check as well.

Honestly Wrecker, if i wouldn't have found your guide, we probably would have quit 1.5 years ago! Thanks again!

I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
Последняя редакция: GrunkleBob. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 14:36:14
T16 map (lvl 83) with some major changes > https://youtu.be/M4i2_p0ZiJs

* Lightning damage was preferred for EE with mesh gloves.
* Focused on attack speed and life levels of minions.
* I actually have 3 spectre but I forgot to activate one :)
* Bone armour giving ascendancy point forgotten):

POB character > zaferongun
WoD I just looked at your gear (via the "MY GEAR" link in the guide) and... the gems don't really match up to the guide ! :(

For instance, I can't see Hatred gem. Temporal Chains has Blasphemy and Enfeeble (blue) not Enhance (green) - I know the guide said Enhance is a drop-only optional. Summon Golem has Maim and Flesh & Stone instead of Generosity.

So I'm kinda confused! Partly because all these socket colour changes mean that I'd have to find or buy the gear again :(

I took a break from this build to try the "unkillable" ED Trickster and it's pretty decent but it can't really delve very well and I've already spent a fair bit on the gear. So I came back here to look at my zombie guy and...

His gear is soooo bad!!! But he still managed to delve deeper than the trickster with almost no resists (versus trickster 75% elemental and 1% chaos).

So now I have a better idea how trade works I'm thinking that if I get some res gear this build can probably farm up enough currency to get a lot better. I have 8c (and a lot of chromatic orbs) so I think I'll do what I did on the trickster ans get some decent belt and jewellery to get resists up and move on from there. If that sounds dumb, please shout! I think it's pretty much what the experienced posters told me to do a while ago but I tried to do it all via crafting and never got much above 0 resists - should have gone a-trading!

This guide has that one problem - the gear section says "anything you like" for almost every slot. So it leaves us a bit in the dark as to what "good" looks like (or "ok" or "decent").

But now I know a bit more (learned the hard way) I think I'm going to trade my way towards playing this guy again. It's a nice discussion forum too! :D
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 19:37:17
I'm feeling rich. Got about 10 exalts to spend. I want to buy one or two big ticket items and leave the rest of my gear as OK-ish for a while. Because I am an idiot like that.

Any suggestions as to what I should burn my currency on would be more than welcome!

Oh, and Grunklebob? This is a great quickie guide to the conqueror fights! Well done.
"
GrunkleBob написал:
Скрытый текст
What I have learned from conquerors so far: Vaal skellies would be preferred here;)
Poison guy will bleed you dry if you have low chaos resists, bring poison immunity to that fight, or high chaos resist. Go in center when pool is empty, run in circles on the outside when it fills. The faster you transition, the less snakes you have to deal with. KEEP MOVING, the snakes will track behind you so death will be close behind.
Freezy girl, easy, just easy. Not to say she isn't VERY deadly, just easy.
Stay out of her way, don't TOUCH the storm, dodge her winter orb missles, flee from tornadoes.
Minions will wipe her out. I don't know where you'd get minions from so you might have to manual desecrate if your zombies die. cast skellies on yourself and the zombies should run out of the storm, sometimes she likes to LIVE in the storm.
Baran, easy, keep him off his tiles if you value your minions :)
Stay off his tiles :) run in circles while minions do the work, never go back, always go forward! Beware the lightning and dodge that slam, he talks about it, then does it, you have literally hours to dodge it.
Drox, F that guy :) right along with Phoenix, I hate them both equally.
There are 4 pillars where the center of town connects, hide behind them, weight of law and the giant hand in the sky means its time to run, and fast!
This is a good time to have arc vs CWDT because honestly in this fight, damage taken will be certain death.
He is an ass, he hides in his immortality banners and takes almost no damage while he destroys the world around you. Fight can last 5-15 minutes, death is almost assured. If you go down a road, he will implode it on on you, stay in the center, hide behind pillars, drop skeletons, pray. Pray some more, run for your life, dodge mega fist, don't let him punch you. he has 4 banners in the middle (because he is an ass) and he hides there, and honestly, it's the easiest spot to fight him. He will be on you constantly, flame dash is REALLY helpful here.
Work on banners, they do die, really. when a banner falls, he will come over to set up another one, then you can finally do FULL damage!!!! yaaaayyy do full damage. he is an ass so he will drop banners on you as well and these can one shot you so run. Trust in your army!
When he goes in his ass bubble because he is an ass, he is vulnerable in there too, only NOW he won't attack! YAAAAAAY you've ALMOST won! BUT NOW his minions will come out in force and attack you, get in there and beat the crap out of him with your minions and his bubble will break and now he will REALLY try to kill you! But stay vigilant and he will be dead soon. He really does die, I can't believe it either, but he does die.

Good luck suckers! I mean exiles. Someone wanted this game harder, GGG delivered! Good luck!

Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Stay stupid.
Последняя редакция: Foogalicious. Время: 15 апр. 2020 г., 21:07:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация