3.10|Stress-Free PoE| SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Use Any Items You Want|1 Button Gameplay|Easily Customizable

"
Kingx написал:
does higher Awakening lvl make it harder to fight the map bosses and the Conquerors or just Sirus?

It makes every boss a bit harder with each awakening level, not just Sirus.

But it's not a big jump, since you upgrade your character along the way. And it takes quite a bit of time to get to awakening level 8.
"
SocietyAgent написал:
What does Pantheon use?

From PoE wiki page https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Pantheon:

"
The Pantheon is a system of divine powers that players can activate for themselves. These powers grant defensive bonuses and become available when players defeat certain gods in Acts 6 through 10.

There are twelve gods that each grant a power; four major gods and eight minor gods. A player can only have one major and one minor power activated at a time. The bonuses can be freely swapped with no extra cost, as long as the player is in a town or hideout.

Upgrading a god's power requires consuming a Divine Vessel and any map, with a boss that can upgrade a pantheon power, in the Map Device. Strengthening the Map Boss, killing it allows the retrieval of its Captured Soul from the Map Device. These are used when speaking to Sin to unlock the secondary powers.
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 10:20:30
Sorry, another possible nooby question incoming. At the bottom of the Gem Links section it says this:

"Remember that you won't be applying both curses until you have unlocked the ability (from the tree and ascendancy) to have 2 total curses applied on an enemy."

But - I can't see anything that affects curses in the Ascendancies we take.
(I'm wondering if that's a left-over from an older version of the guide, when the trees were different?)

And in the passive tree, am I right in thinking that all we need for 2 curses is Whispers of Doom (up at the north end)?
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 12:43:34
Whispers of Doom is a passive near the top left-ish part of the skill tree. Perhaps that is what is being mentioned? There are also some items (including a low level ring) that let you add a second curse.
"
drocksmash написал:
Whispers of Doom is a passive near the top left-ish part of the skill tree. Perhaps that is what is being mentioned? There are also some items (including a low level ring) that let you add a second curse.

Thanks for replying - I know where it is, I was asking if that is the only thing that's needed for extra curses. I seem to be able to activate Hatred and Temporal Chains at the same time without it (although they reserve so much mana at my level that I can't even summon a zombie lol)...

I wonder if Whispers of Doom was for the 3rd curse, Enfeeble? If so, I don't need it yet.
Последняя редакция: SpontaneousCombustion. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 13:45:03
It's probably a leftover from previous guides. All you need for the second curse to be active is to get that passive node. [Curses - enfeeble and temporal chains, hatred is not a curse, just an aura]
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 18 марта 2020 г., 14:07:10
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
acidytrips написал:
Hey Wrecker, love the guide, really having fun with the build atm.

I was just wondering what uniques would be good for the build and if there's any of the unique bestiary crafts i should focus on as SSF?
I usually end up playing a league a month in and buying cheap gear lmao

Hey acidytrips,

You're very kind. Thank you very much! I'm really glad they are helping you have fun.

I really have no idea which uniques would be good. I honestly don't look at uniques at all! Just out of personal preference, I'm a Rare only kind of player. Mon'tregul's Grasp is one I'm familiar with. It comes with its obvious pros and cons but it's tons of fun. It'll let you be more aggressive with support gems for zombies cause it'll give them so much more life.

In terms of beastcrafting, I think the only ones I'd care about, besides trying to get a unique you're interested in is getting on the of Aspects (Avian, Cay, Crab, or Spider). People can have lots of fun with those.

I'm sorry I wasn't much help in the area of uniques.

No problem! thank's for your input. Picked up a clayshaper which allows another golem until i find a +minion dmg wand.

Was wondering if you had any insight on what cluster gem node to pickup if any yet? found a decent one with + minion damage.
Hi all, it's cool to see this build alive for the current league.

My previous Slow-Mo Witch in SSF HardCore was slayed at level 81 by an architect with saw blades during an Alva encounter (and by my stupidity at shield charging to death, I know, it's not part of the build).

Usually I search a new build at every character, but this one is so cool that I have restarted a new Slow-Mo Zombies Witch in SSF Hardcore Delirium League.

I would like to see some alternatives to apply curse and other utilities. While leveling, I've used 2 Diabolist Spectres to apply enfeeble curse and it seems to work well (most often than CwdT). This build invest a lot in minions life, so support Spectres could cost only 1 or 2 gems to work.

I'm impatient to read more advice for this build about the current league, the quality of this forum thread is one of the big plus of this build, thanks WoD ;)
"
acidytrips написал:
Was wondering if you had any insight on what cluster gem node to pickup if any yet? found a decent one with + minion damage.

There are only two cluster nodes easily-accessible from our tree - the one that comes with two small mana nodes in the upper right, and the one that comes with two small elemental damage nodes in the upper left.

If the elemental damage nodes affect our minions I'd say choose whichever helps you more, but I'd lean towards the mana nodes myself, I think. I'm right on the edge of being able to recast a Zombie if it dies because of mana reservation.
I went with the one with mana nodes.

But tbh, I think jewels are just not worth it with this build. You lose 3 passive nodes just to be able to insert the jewel, then you need at least 2-3 just to get to the notable passive nodes for something meaningful. This way I lost 800 life while gained a little bit of damage (even though I think some of those jewels are just bugged, since some of them are not working correctly or not working at all (read on the forums)). I just refunded all those passives and went with the normal passive build.

Still, this league necromancers are way less fun. Less damage, less survivability, Feeding Frenzy aggressiveness is either bugged or not working correctly with zombies. Delirium is unrewarding and waaaay to easy to die there. And let's not forget about the constant fps drops everywhere. Damn. ;/
Последняя редакция: M_atrix. Время: 19 марта 2020 г., 16:42:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация