[3.10] Aziire's Kinetic Bolt Elementalist - Thor and the Golem Gang! | League Starter

"
Avoide написал:
So far I have been doing alright with bossing using Kinetic Bolt, even T16.
I did a low life build in order to fully utilize herald cluster jewels.
The flat 100 ES from energy from naught it pretty good and the aura stacking and herald stacking from 4 medium clusters with 5 herald and both wrath and anger are also insane for dps.

If anyone is interested here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/ZnccbZLX
It's still under development so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear it :)

very beautiful approach for the build, honestly I think U reached the most 'perfect' way for Kinetic bolt, would love to try something like that but sadly I don't have enough currency for those equipments, how your golems survivability during t15+? mine's having hard time already at T12+...
Also I found rly curious that POB adds more dps for your kinetic bolt by adding lesses multiple proj instead of added light damage support, maybe because of your enchantment on helmet? anyway, congratz!
"
willianvon написал:
"
Avoide написал:
The flat 100 ES from energy from naught it pretty good and the aura stacking and herald stacking from 4 medium clusters with 5 herald and both wrath and anger are also insane for dps.

It's still under development so if anyone has suggestions I would love to hear it :)

very beautiful approach for the build, honestly I think U reached the most 'perfect' way for Kinetic bolt, would love to try something like that but sadly I don't have enough currency for those equipments, how your golems survivability during t15+? mine's having hard time already at T12+...
Also I found rly curious that POB adds more dps for your kinetic bolt by adding lesses multiple proj instead of added light damage support, maybe because of your enchantment on helmet? anyway, congratz!

I do have some trouble with golems, but the Renewal 1% golem regen pr. second in a Large Minion Cluster helps a lot during the mapping part. Only problem is bosses with high aoe and I am thinking of getting minion life to sockets gems in helmet since I have no space for more gems.

Lesser Multiple Proj is better than lightning dmg because of the interaction with barrage support. The helmet enchantment does not add any dmg according to PoB and afaik it only helps with a wider aoe and longer range? I am also not sure whether I should use my current enchant or +15% attack speed with kinetic bolt for dps.

The essential part of my build is actually not that expensive.
I started out with 5-Link shav and crafted the medium jewels with endbringer/purposeful harbinger myself. You also don't need 3 notables + 2 jewels in large, 2 jewel socket + 2 notables are fine as well.
My rings are very expensive but optional. I mainly use the Precursor for power charge generation for longer boss fights in order to keep my many leech from my belt. I used a mana flask before I got the ring.
My amu is also pretty bad and I need better annointment but at the moment it gives a lot of well needed stats. I am trying to get more stats in my small cluster jewels.
"
epicrubia написал:
"
Avoide написал:

on the calcs tab in PoB its says 230811 DPS, am I missing something?

I am using the Fork version of PoB as there were problems with cluster jewels and kinetic bolt calculation in the official PoB (maybe they updated by now?)
Anything i can swap Inward Eye for? I wanna go for all shaped items, got eternity shroud. Was thinking about
Indigon Hubris Circlet or rare helmet
The trade urls no longer work. What mods should I look for on jewels?

Life, crit multi and spell damage?
Just now entering maps and I have a little bit of coin. Since the links are no longer working on the post for jewels and wands and such could someone take a look and give me some places to improve?

I don't know if I should really ask it right here since it's getting irrelevant about the build itself but anyways.

So I played this build for quite some time,and few days ago a very random gem dropped with 21/23,being Vaal power siphon.
I was like,hey I've never played this before,imma give this thing a try.

Annnnnd I just stuck with it,it feels better for me so I replaced kinetic bolt.
The thing is,I'm following this guide to build up my character,and this is my first time playing this,so I have no idea what support gems works on PS.
The original 6L setup for this KB build is KB->barrage->added lightning->ele dmg with atks->energy leech->inspiration.
I dropped barrage for obvious reasons,was going to swap it with GMP but realized the area that PS can cover is already huge so I dropped it aswell.
If I'm doing maps I will swap ice bite with barrage so bossing was never a problem.

rn im trying ice bite,feels decent,having frenzy is quite nice too.
But I'm curious about if there's better green support gems for this set up?
also do I still go for %spell damage on wands?because PS don't have the 150% spell ocnvert to attack damage?
what should I aim for if I want to boost PS's damage?
I like this build so far.

What skills should i look for when for my cluster jewels? large and medium?
love ur build guide! very easy to follow and my first ever character to reach end game!
"
bibanul написал:
Theory crafting here about what should we aim for when crafting a wand. The base should clearly be a shaper imbued wand, ilevel 85. What about the mods? Something like this?

Adds 24 to 315 Lightning Damage
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain 8% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}(11-13)% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}{range:0.976}(45-54)% increased Spell Damage

Or maybe:

Adds 24 to 315 Lightning Damage
38% increased Critical Strike Chance
Gain 8% of Elemental Damage as Extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}{range:1}(11-13)% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}{range:1}(46-50)% increased Spell Damage / Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

What do you think? And what about the method? Alt spam + regal, fossils...

Can the PoB wizards or OP give us a definitive list of stat priorities for wands - besides flat lightning dmg. Is it crit chance? Multi? Spell damage??

I was set to craft a shaper wand with added chaos, but some people are saying other stats trump that? Would love to know before I sink a dozen more exalts into the build.

But I’d be happy to do it - I’m really having a ton of fun with it (after playing a necro last league, almost anything would be fun)

Also, how do you think low-life would work with this build?? It’d have to be changed quite a bit, but wouldn’t Pain Attunement be too awesome not to take since it applies to KB and a whatever spellslinger link you’re running??
Последняя редакция: meatpuppet. Время: 27 марта 2020 г., 22:08:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация