[3.12] 4 Curse Vixen-Bane Occultist | Unsure if build will work in it's current form

Bane is no longer considered a curse skill. So it will no longer work with Vixens...

This is from the Patch Notes
"
Only gems which are Curses will now have the Curse gem tag (ie. all Hexes and Marks). Skills which interact with Hexes and/or Marks will have the Hex and/or Mark tag, but will not have the Curse tag. Bane, for example, has the Hex tag but not the Curse tag, as it is not a Curse. As a result, modifiers to Curse skill gems will not affect skill gems like Bane.
"
Tyriuth написал:
Updated for 3.12

Nothing important has changed, though Hexblast might be fun to try out in combination with Bane.

Impending Doom won't work with Bane, and doesn't work with triggered skills so probably not with Vixen's Entrapment.

Wdym nothing changed, bane lost the strongest part of its kit which is losing the curse tag. Curse modifiers will no longer scale bane, it's just shit tier now

And since it's not considered a curse now, it can no longer trigger vixen's (As that guy above mentioned too)
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Последняя редакция: Remicaster1. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 22:21:14
"
Remicaster1 написал:
"
Tyriuth написал:
Updated for 3.12

Nothing important has changed, though Hexblast might be fun to try out in combination with Bane.

Impending Doom won't work with Bane, and doesn't work with triggered skills so probably not with Vixen's Entrapment.

Wdym nothing changed, bane lost the strongest part of its kit which is losing the curse tag. Curse modifiers will no longer scale bane, it's just shit tier now

And since it's not considered a curse now, it can no longer trigger vixen's (As that guy above mentioned too)

Yo remi !
"
BuggyPie написал:

Yo remi !

*wave*
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Последняя редакция: Remicaster1. Время: 15 сент. 2020 г., 23:54:01
Nothing important has changed? Really? I think OP should remove "League start friendly" after we figure out Bane still works fine with current gem/gear setup or we need new setup which mean this guide need to be updated
It looks like Impending Doom will work with this build, as it supports Hex skills like Bane. More interesting question is how Doom stacks will be accumulated, only with Bane or with every curse bane will trigger?
I can't believe I missed that when going through the notes. I'm going to have to rebuild the entire build, will make a note in the title to reflect this.
Waiting for the updates I really want to play bane
Damn shame if impending doom doesn't work with it. Bane+ID would be super good. Especially if the skill has been indirectly culled by the tag rebranding
Bane isnt a curse anymore (just a Hex now), not generating any Doom and cannot be used with Doomsday. This is basically the dead of this build.

Now you have to spam Despair with Impending Doom and use Doomsday to automatically let it trigger after a sec.

Or you dont use Doomsday.
When using all Doom related nodes you get up to 44 Doom and 150% increased gain rate, which makes it so that after around 1.5 secs you have max Doom.
Then you could use Hexblast to trigger it together with Doom Blast in a big chaos explosion.
Gameplay is more clunky than just spamming Despair but damage should be alot higher on boss fights.

Should Hexblast just remove the curse without triggering Doom Blast, i hardly see any point to use those skills at all.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация