[3.17.5] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | Extremely High DPS | Thread locked... made new one

"
therealtoothman написал:
"
NagiSoi написал:
The new replica siegebreaker is extra dmg and clear if you feel like it.
The regular Siegebreaker already does the 20% caustic pools, it's not bad temporarily but when I switched to Darkness Enthroned it was noticeably better. You can get up to 40 life, 12% minion life, 20% minion damage, and 10% all resists on one jewel: two of those at +75% is insane value.

I've been thinking about speccing Mind Over Matter. Dynamo, Battle Rouse, and other good mana nodes are all nearby even taking the good life nodes. Would require Anointing Gravepact, but that requires a lot of mediocre travel nodes anyway. There's not a lot of ideal mana reservers and the playstyle is fine waiting a second between casts. Essence Glutton instead of Plaguebringer would be another option since Blood Offering costs no mana. Could be a powerful defensive layer that this build is missing.

Causting pools dont work with these scepters because skellies have avatar of fire thus poison/chaos does not do damage.
Would Heart of Flame be a good anoint?
Последняя редакция: hellix. Время: 24 сент. 2020 г., 18:26:45
Since I was still feeling a bit fragile I decided to try out MOM. I'm not fully built for it yet, need to include +mana in my shopping now, but it's noticeably tankier. There's a lot of potential gear with MOM like a Clarity Watcher's Eye or the jewelry craft to regain mana from % damage taken. There's also a lot of good nearby mana nodes, including the one that adds % spell block.

Had to drop Skitterbots for it, which feels bad, but I figure damage isn't what's lacking in this build. Will report back once I get to t16+ on that.

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/WZHyKswU

EDIT: Holy crap is MOM bringing a lot of toughness, at just 2.1k mana after grabbing The Agnostic I'm comfortably surviving things that would have just deleted me before. With Flame Dash on Blood Magic I've never had a problem casting anything.

"
NagiSoi написал:

Causting pools dont work with these scepters because skellies have avatar of fire thus poison/chaos does not do damage.
lol no wonder it didn't seem to do much

"
hellix написал:
Would Heart of Flame be a good anoint?

Not at all, that would only boost your character's fire damage, not your minions.
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 1:43:49
I am wondering if the Maw of Mischief would work in this build?
Hi, im getting close to map with this build and having fun with it. I'm close to taking the EE node on the tree but i'm not sure how we use it. Skitterbots auras ? can someone please explain thanks!
"
UBiLL написал:
Hi, im getting close to map with this build and having fun with it. I'm close to taking the EE node on the tree but i'm not sure how we use it. Skitterbots auras ? can someone please explain thanks!

Just cast Storm brand on a boss before you fight him. This will make him vulnerable to fire. Also make sure you don't have any gear that gives "adds fire damage to spells" This will make him resistant to fire if you cast Storm brand, and you don't want that :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Do you have something movie about this build and your playstyle ? It would be very useful to me i just start to play on this build. On the attached GIFs you have other skills on the bar.

Why not give to Stone Golem 20/20 for more HP minion ? You are have 9
Последняя редакция: dawidosa. Время: 25 сент. 2020 г., 16:37:18
"
dawidosa написал:

Why not give to Stone Golem 20/20 for more HP minion ? You are have 9

20/20 golem will need 20 CWDT and it will trigger less often.
Things are going great at t16, but I'm rolling with two big differences:

1. Running Mind Over Matter and The Agnostic with only Clarity for mana reservation

For toughness, it now feels more like playing my Juggernaut than any other Necromancer. There are so many ways to get gibbed in Heists and juiced maps that I think it's saved my ass many times. Not so great that you're gonna face-tank Shaper Beams, of course. I am surviving lv83 meatballs!

The trade-off is you don't have access to some damage boosts like Skitterbots or Spider, so I'll be sure to report on Uber boss damage when I take them on. On my budget helmet the damage is still rockin.

2. I'm gonna lump passive tree and Zombie differences together. The passives are mostly a consequence of MOM but also for Zombies. I only 5-link the Zombies with Melee Splash, Ele Army, Combustion, and Feeding Frenzy and use the 6th unlinked socket for Faster Casting on Blood Ritual from Bloodbond. Raze and Pillage on large cluster gives them the fire damage to work with. Their splash AOE is huge, applying debuffs and taunts from 2x Hulking Corpses in medium clusters very efficiently.

The tree is different by socketing a large cluster, for Raze and Pillage and Call to the Slaughter. The whole ring isn't ideal but it allows for two medium sockets, enabling 2x Hulking Corpses, Life from Death, and Fettle. Can't reach the Marauder area anymore, but I make up for that by taking four strong Mana notables and Anointing Gravepact. By lv93 this tree can have four jewel sockets.

Here's my current POB: https://pastebin.com/qrqmmY4b
Последняя редакция: therealtoothman. Время: 30 сент. 2020 г., 11:50:40
First time trying out necro in some time. Honestly feels nice to play. The single target damage is good dps. Skelies popping very satisfying.

The problem I am currently facing, can't really do fully modded red tier maps and kinda Heists LVL80+ (but heists are weird af atm).

Probably because, I guess I am lacking defense/HP. Atm sitting with ~5.6k. Probably too low idk.

I am using zombies as protection with spectres. Since it felt spectres didn't do anything at all.

IDK atm to really upgrade since I haven't gotten lucky this league with currency. Just after 120h got my first exalt drop.

If anyone has any recommendations for me would help a lot.

But overall cool build to play.

Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация