[3.17.5] Devon's Minion Instability Skeletons | Extremely High DPS | Thread locked... made new one

"
therealtoothman написал:

Pro tip for Spectres: Desecrate will make corpses that match your Spectres, so moving Gems around in your hideout only requires a quick Desecrate and re-cast. In maps, the corpses will be mixed with enemies from the area but you'll usually get your Spectres in 2-3 casts. They're very durable in this build, anyway.

Also anything that adds even 1 Fire damage to Zombie or Spectre attacks, like from a Ghastly Jewel, will be enough for Combustion/Ele Army, as long as other mods don't add more cold/lightning.

This is a detail about Desecrate that I had missed and now managing the specters seems a lot easier than I first thought. Thanks for the tip.

I also saw the detail about the fire damage from a ghastly jewel in a previous reply and was planning to check it out too when I start playing. It definitely seems like a good option that also saves you a gem slot that can be used for something else. This reminds me that I wanted to ask - does the mod need to specifically say that the fire damage is added to minions or just added fire damage in general works too? And if I have a mod that adds other damage type but is not specifically for minions, will they be affected?

In any case, I will probably try both specters and zombies as I go and see which one works better.

Thanks again.
"
hellix написал:

I also saw the detail about the fire damage from a ghastly jewel in a previous reply and was planning to check it out too when I start playing. It definitely seems like a good option that also saves you a gem slot that can be used for something else. This reminds me that I wanted to ask - does the mod need to specifically say that the fire damage is added to minions or just added fire damage in general works too? And if I have a mod that adds other damage type but is not specifically for minions, will they be affected?

On a Ghastly Jewel, it'll say something like "Minions deal 9–15 additional Fire Damage", which adds it to both their spells and attacks. Any amount is enough to Ignite, which triggers Combustion, but in order to use Elemental Army it needs to be the highest elemental damage from those hits. Added Fire gem does the trick but at the cost of a socket.

Another source is Raze and Pillage from the minion damage Large Cluster Jewel, which also adds increased minion damage against burning enemies. That one takes a lot of passive points so I'm not a big fan of it, either.
Hey guys, I checked the 3.12 patch notes and noticed only a few changes related to the build:

1) Flammability:
- Curses applied by casting this spell now gain 10 Doom per second.
- Now causes Hexed enemies to have 25% chance to be Ignited at all gem levels (from 10% at gem level 1, up to 14% at gem level 20).

2) Curse On Hit Support - now named Hextouch Support:
- Now only supports Hex Curse Skill Gems.

3) Awakened Curse On Hit Support - now named Awakened Hextouch Support:
- Now grants the supported Hex a chance for it to affect Hexproof enemies (rather than apply to them).

They don't seem to affect it in a major way but please correct me if I'm wrong or if I missed any other changes.
"
hellix написал:
Hey guys, I checked the 3.12 patch notes and noticed only a few changes related to the build:

1) Flammability:
- Curses applied by casting this spell now gain 10 Doom per second.
- Now causes Hexed enemies to have 25% chance to be Ignited at all gem levels (from 10% at gem level 1, up to 14% at gem level 20).

2) Curse On Hit Support - now named Hextouch Support:

3) Awakened Curse On Hit Support - now named Awakened Hextouch Support:
- Now grants the supported Hex a chance for it to affect Hexproof enemies (rather than apply to them).

They don't seem to affect it in a major way but please correct me if I'm wrong or if I missed any other changes.

This is true, updated the build btw. Poke me if I missed something but I think it's all gucci.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Is it possible to use this build at the start of the League?
Or do you need mandatory subjects?
"
Allurd написал:
Is it possible to use this build at the start of the League?
Or do you need mandatory subjects?

It's a good starter, you can jsut run Skelies, Zombies, Srs until you get your 2x Earendel's Embrace Scepters. Slap infernal legion, take minion instability and everything will explode :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
I set it up in Standard and went to red maps. My character should be public, so you can check it out.

I must say I love the gameplay. However, I am still level 79 and without the last transcendence and I am very squishy and die a lot. I am getting oneshot all the time in red maps even though all res are capped and chaos is at 35%.

I know the squishy-ness is one of the cons of the build but is it going to get better with higher levels?

Here is my POB too: https://pastebin.com/gUi8VaRU
Последняя редакция: hellix. Время: 18 сент. 2020 г., 6:18:36
"
hellix написал:
I set it up in Standard and went to red maps. My character should be public, so you can check it out.

I must say I love the gameplay. However, I am still level 79 and without the last transcendence and I am very squishy and die a lot. I am getting oneshot all the time in red maps even though all res are capped and chaos is at 35%.

I know the squishy-ness is one of the cons of the build but is it going to get better with higher levels?

Here is my POB too: https://pastebin.com/gUi8VaRU

Not sure if you checked the PoB but I'm using Flesh and Stone and Dread banner instead of haste now. I forgot to change in guide, will update now. It helps quite a bit with survivability. Just set FaS to sand stance and try to get as much life as you can on gear and the tree.
"
devon752 написал:

Not sure if you checked the PoB but I'm using Flesh and Stone and Dread banner instead of haste now. I forgot to change in guide, will update now. It helps quite a bit with survivability. Just set FaS to sand stance and try to get as much life as you can on gear and the tree.

Yep, you're right, I didn't notice it :) I gotta go to work now but will check it out tonight. Thanks :)

P.S. How do you change stances?
"
hellix написал:
"
devon752 написал:

Yep, you're right, I didn't notice it :) I gotta go to work now but will check it out tonight. Thanks :)

P.S. How do you change stances?

You just activate the aura and then press the hotkey where it is to change stance. Really simple.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация