[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

"
AzLaar написал:
Hi, about to try the build and my question is would I need to change anything if I swap the shield to the Surrender? Cheers

No, keep everything the same. You will be missing out on spell damage, and +1 all Fire Spell Gems and other damage. But that shield has some nice block, okay life, and armor which may or may not do too much. Let me know how you like it!
"
Erza64150 написал:
Hi, Why on your POB Cluster jewel you have get Aura bonus, but on your setup gem, no Aura ?

I am not using the Auras from the jewel, just the Doryani's Lesson and Sadist. Sadist is a strong passive node to take!
"
Hollycz написал:
anyone found out why we are spawning only corpses and not balls 30% of the time?

I am not having this issue, but you are not the only one that said this. I have recommended in the past to put your cursor where the desecrate spawns the corpses. I have seen that if your mouse is too far from the max range of desecrate then it will not spawn the VD (or only spawn a few balls).

Also this makes it more consistent to spawn 9 balls per cast!
Why did you take Vengeful Commander in your cluster jewel if you're not running any of those auras?
"
ShamefulPenguin написал:
"
Hollycz написал:
anyone found out why we are spawning only corpses and not balls 30% of the time?

I am not having this issue, but you are not the only one that said this. I have recommended in the past to put your cursor where the desecrate spawns the corpses. I have seen that if your mouse is too far from the max range of desecrate then it will not spawn the VD (or only spawn a few balls).

Also this makes it more consistent to spawn 9 balls per cast!

Yeah I just started this build and this issue is kind of killing it for me, which is super disappointing because I'm having a lot of fun with it when it actually works.
I broke the keyboard because of this fucking build.
this bug, that doesn't make balls appear 1/4 of time, is hateful and frustrating
Последняя редакция: feboss. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 16:11:35
I'm curious why the need for spell damage, it does not scale the VD....

What am I missing?
You dont think detonate dead is good for this build like zizaran uses? It also adds a huge mana reservation cost and idk if its even possible to at least somewhat easily get enough reduction to be able to use everything needed.

By the way why doesnt using elemental focus cancel out the benefits from hypothermia or is there some interaction with spellslinger Im not aware of?

And is it not overkill to use both wave of conviction and curse on hit to reduce the res? Could use herald of ash maybe instead.

Zizaran is also using vaal discipline but not sure if thats really needed. Probably nice for the es version (which Im planning on going atm) Not sure how worth it is(?), but never played an ES build in my life.

That bone offering and tempest shield on cwdt seems smart though..

EDIT: How does that barrrage with curse on hit feel to use compared to frezy and barrage support? Is there a real difference? Realised I gotta decide which way to go there too, not sure if lowlife can fit curse on hit unless it works with herald.
Последняя редакция: dransureu. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 0:46:44
I discover what is the bug of not spawning balls 30% of time.
i make example without SPELL CASCADE
When we cast DESECRATE for create example 3 mob, we expect that from this mob appear 3 balls from VD. But this not happen because VD he will use always the Previous cast. So to the next cast we create 3 mob from DESECRATE, and 3 ball from the previous cast.

Example video
https://youtu.be/N8QH907w9ro

with spellcascade the behaviour is that when we eat 9 mob from 15, the second cast will spawn only 4 balls ( or less if we have DD)
Последняя редакция: feboss. Время: 2 апр. 2020 г., 18:04:16

I just started the league on console and this is what I’m running at the moment. I shouldn’t change to frenzy and stuff like everyone else here till I have way better gear right. Cause I’m only on white maps at the moment and the build clears fine. Just it lags the fuck out of console servers so a lot of the time my deaths are cause I lag out or the game freezes up. Just figured I’d ask for some help. Also trading sucks on console so finding a new wand is so hard atm, so just getting that extra dmg off the minion dmg thing through our passive on the tree
Последняя редакция: Neonnexuswolfs. Время: 3 апр. 2020 г., 14:21:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация