[3.14] Volatile Dead Spellslinger Necromancer | League Starter | Beginner Friendly

Thanks. Wanted to know the reason y its good...is it becos the life leech will negate the additional chaos dmg?

Wanted to know if its worth before i buy 1.. just spent 1 exalt for 6L impulsa
Just want to share that I finished kill Sirus A4 after around 3days played time (include afk) as SSF using a tabu and 6k life.
So I think is quite reasonable for playing this as starting league.
The skill tree is quite similiar.

my pob https://pastebin.com/WR6wzkAu
I guess it is not that good anymore as a leage starter after that manifesto.
"
Bentic написал:
I guess it is not that good anymore as a leage starter after that manifesto.

We have to see the patch notes to be sure, but I think it will still be decent as a league starter
"
GamerNerdRage81 написал:
is this build SSF viable or no?

Skip the inpulsas and it will be SSF viable for sure
"

Spellslinger Support

Now has a cooldown of 0.6 seconds (from 0.5 seconds).

Now grants supported skills increased cooldown recovery rate as the gem levels, from 0% at gem level 1 (unchanged) to 38% at gem level 20 (from 19%).

Now has 30% Mana Reservation Override at gem level 1, down to 25% at gem level 20 (from 20% at all gem levels).

So this build is RIP? As you need many things to reduce that mana reservation increase.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Последняя редакция: alteisen612. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 1:55:03
Correct, the build is very dead early on. The damage will be nerfed due to the changed from .5 to .6 but it's still do-able if you get 20% extra resv. Would not recommend as a league start due to this.
"
Kalvaran написал:
Correct, the build is very dead early on. The damage will be nerfed due to the changed from .5 to .6 but it's still do-able if you get 20% extra resv. Would not recommend as a league start due to this.

I've added a jewel with "50% increased mana reserved" in PoB to mimic 30% base reservation. With this I can use SS-VD-Cascade-Hypo (or inspiration, or conc. effect depending on links) along with a SS-Desecrate-cascade setup.

Youll lose the SS-WoC set up which is sad, but I suppose it's not THAT much of a difference while leveling through the story.

At spellslinger level 12 (requires lvl 54, i.e. 27 % base mana reserved) you'll have enough mana for SS-VD-cascade-hypo, SS-Desecrate-Cascade and SS-WoC if I calculate it correct using sovereignty and conqueror's efficacy quest reward.

It wont be possible to level with DD though, which is sad as it was a major dps upgrade for me during my test runs.

Are you gonna play this for this league as well? Are you going to reroll into it later on, or use it from the beginning?
Can someone give a rough estimate as to what the cost of this build is for low, mid, and high end gear?

Thanks!
I can only think of going Duel Wield trigger wand, then respec any shield, put points to Champion of the Cause and Myticism wheel near the jewel socket. Also it seems I can use Herald of Ash if I invest in reduced mana reserved for Herald wheel.

Can't say how costly this is because it means for every league, you need to farm Syndicate early.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Последняя редакция: alteisen612. Время: 16 сент. 2020 г., 19:46:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация