[3.11] Spellslinger VD Necromancer. All content. Easy and fast Sirus A8 kill. Wave 20 Simulacrum.

Thanks so much for this guide.

Its my first time playing on a league and I learned a lot from this build.

Here's my End game gear. I don't have much idea about crafting since I'm a newbie. I just maximize the harvest crafting.

I really love this build. was very tanky and has good amount of damage.

I am now quitting this league due to work scheds. I'm gonna leave this as it is since I don't play in standard.
Will probably use this build again in the future leagues. please keep this up!

I really appreciate you putting up this guide. Thanks a lot. :)
Последняя редакция: LAVC. Время: 28 авг. 2020 г., 2:15:23
Interesting findings on VD solo! i'll test it on my own this weekend and i am very curious for the results. i will add one support and awakened spell casacade to use all corpses up with VD. will tell about my impressions later.

from my sheer damage numbers calculated in excel it should be better, but as i said many times - this build is so complex, maybe im missing something.

another advantage i saw when playing in PoB: when i remove DD i lower my reserved mana, which allows me to add Herald of Ash. this will also be tested on the weekend :)
"
Soulstrike628 написал:
"
Dorfy написал:
"
Soulstrike628 написал:

mapping seemed a bit slower. im not sure if that can be attributed to the gem combo or map modifiers. ill have to run a few more maps with hypothermia in instead of DD to really see whats what

I have tried both ways and mapping is most definitely better with DD. Then when you compare Bossing... well actually there is no comparison.... Bossing is orders of magnitude better with DD. Map bosses and Conquerers are basically deleted before they even make a telegraphed attack - that does not happen (with my build / gear anyway) if I just use VD on a 6l.

It does of course help with DD socketed if you at least try to be a little accurate where you aim frenzy but then again I have blind and culling linked to mine so am always aiming anyway.

i just swapped back to VD/DD and it was like night and day. Im sure hypothermia works for some people, but with my current setup, its not the optimal combo

Also, if you use vaal DD, nuke button :)
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Последняя редакция: PyknoR. Время: 28 авг. 2020 г., 5:23:50
"
PyknoR написал:
Also, if you use vaal DD, nuke button :)

yep...vaal nuke all the way. that was a game-changer switching to vaal a while back
Последняя редакция: Soulstrike628. Время: 28 авг. 2020 г., 9:17:09

Strongest build i ever made, min max was hard, the amulet was really lucky (i guess there's none like it in the league) thanks for the build, this league was fun with this one
IGN:Marlboro_

Check out my shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/260880
Check out my DT tank spork guide! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/315132
Would it have any benefit to using an empower lvl-4 gem in the 6x body armor for spellslinger?
"
Thanks so much for this guide.

Its my first time playing on a league and I learned a lot from this build.

Here's my End game gear. I don't have much idea about crafting since I'm a newbie. I just maximize the harvest crafting.

I really love this build. was very tanky and has good amount of damage.

I am now quitting this league due to work scheds. I'm gonna leave this as it is since I don't play in standard.
Will probably use this build again in the future leagues. please keep this up!

I really appreciate you putting up this guide. Thanks a lot. :)

Yo if you’re done with the league and don’t play Standard, can I bum your gear/jewels off you? I play Standard 99% of the time, and since you’re not doing anything else with your gear in Standard - share the love! ;)
Guys, help plz.

In the "cast when damage taken" setup is possible to use Molten shell AND Steel skin?

If yes, why not use it? Seems pretty good!
"
mabsousa написал:
Guys, help plz.

In the "cast when damage taken" setup is possible to use Molten shell AND Steel skin?

If yes, why not use it? Seems pretty good!

no, it does not make sense, for both are guard skills.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Guard_Skill
Ty a lot man.

About Desecrate, it states "Max 10 corpses allowed" does it mean that awakened spell cascade on it would be a waste?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация