[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
FatalD4mage написал:
Hello thank you for the guide what would u improve and which which gems should i use more i am not sure

can you look over my cluster jewels are they ok i just follow the pob rich guide

Since you are using, Skyforth and most likely have an abundance of RMR, i would recommend trying to craft your self a Hubris, with Haste or Grace Enchant with 5RMR

For mobility i recommend using Phase Run - Flame Dash - Second Win - Ehance(4) its a fairly cheap setup that nets you A LOT of movement speed and mobility

Another poisslbe upgrade is crafting your self a Styigian Vise and using a 1% RMR Jewel in it, and replacing 1 jewel in your tree with a WE that gives you immunity to either freeze, shock ignite or multiple.

Faster ES Start is also very good, and so is Clarity Extra ES(tho overpriced imo)
Hey! I have big problem with survivability. I have 100% faster start of es recharge, but if im running maps with 100% deliriuoum, beyond, sextants etc 200% quant maps. Es recharge simply doesnt start becouse theres always some ground degens going, i was thinking that maybe switching to full regen would be better, but that means less aura effect on big dmg auras. I have played guardian, so was yhinkinh maybe necro block would be enough, tho that doesnt work on degens either. :D
"
Surinasauva написал:
Hey! I have big problem with survivability. I have 100% faster start of es recharge, but if im running maps with 100% deliriuoum, beyond, sextants etc 200% quant maps. Es recharge simply doesnt start becouse theres always some ground degens going, i was thinking that maybe switching to full regen would be better, but that means less aura effect on big dmg auras. I have played guardian, so was yhinkinh maybe necro block would be enough, tho that doesnt work on degens either. :D

Block is extremly good except against degen you are correct preferably you would be running Soul of Abberath for the Burning Ground Immunity, Since all other grounds dont degen you anyways.

Also make sure you have Anti Ignite somewhere if you are wicked ward

If you are doing 100% delirium maps, i do recommend doing regen instead if you can afford it, do keep in mind that you will have to get 1% corruptions on at least 2 clusters jewels, or drop one/some auras. Since you will have to drop skyforth.
Also keep in mind that Less Recovery Rate and No Regen maps become extremly rippy
Nice build, it took a pretty good investment to get to comfortable amount of ES but I'm enjoying it quite a lot
"
SQUAZZ написал:
Nice build, it took a pretty good investment to get to comfortable amount of ES but I'm enjoying it quite a lot

Yeap :) A lot of people underestimate how op and fun the massive attacks and cast speed is from necro Glad you enjoy it!
Hi, long time ago i took inspiration from your ascendant guide and since then been experimenting with different ascendancies and gear throughout last 3 leagues. My goal was to make almost immortal build, which would make other almost immortal aswell, while giving insane DPS boost. So far i made 2 lvl 100 guardians, 1 lvl 100 necro, 1 lvl 100 champion and this league going for lvl 100 ascendant(mostly mapping and simulacrums, never engaged in pure breachstone or beachhead shenanigans much). I think this league Ascendant is true champion of aurabots mostly due to extra passive points and combining stengths of Guardian and Necro. I am lvl 99 right now, haven't died since lvl 97(death was due to me afking in blight with fire portals). Been through all kind of tough shit aka A8 fights, 100% delirious 8mod t16s, shaper guardians, you name it. I strongly disagree with you abandoning iron reflexes and surprised with your understimating how important +60% phys res from guardian/ascendant is for carries. https://pastebin.com/0G8fpgQR here's my PoB of my character right now. It's a bit expensive(read over 1 mirr budget), but i mostly self made my gear including enchant and jewels(have full tab of jewels which didn't change from vaal for instance). I can't play builds other than aurabot now just due to sheer speed and tankiness of it. Everything else i try now feels glass and turtle.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
Kek_is_love написал:
Hi, long time ago i took inspiration from your ascendant guide and since then been experimenting with different ascendancies and gear throughout last 3 leagues. My goal was to make almost immortal build, which would make other almost immortal aswell, while giving insane DPS boost. So far i made 2 lvl 100 guardians, 1 lvl 100 necro, 1 lvl 100 champion and this league going for lvl 100 ascendant(mostly mapping and simulacrums, never engaged in pure breachstone or beachhead shenanigans much). I think this league Ascendant is true champion of aurabots mostly due to extra passive points and combining stengths of Guardian and Necro. I am lvl 99 right now, haven't died since lvl 97(death was due to me afking in blight with fire portals). Been through all kind of tough shit aka A8 fights, 100% delirious 8mod t16s, shaper guardians, you name it. I strongly disagree with you abandoning iron reflexes and surprised with your understimating how important +60% phys res from guardian/ascendant is for carries. https://pastebin.com/0G8fpgQR here's my PoB of my character right now. It's a bit expensive(read over 1 mirr budget), but i mostly self made my gear including enchant and jewels(have full tab of jewels which didn't change from vaal for instance). I can't play builds other than aurabot now just due to sheer speed and tankiness of it. Everything else i try now feels glass and turtle.

I feel you on bot being able to play anything else that inst as tanky

for your build tho i do feel like id still anoint champion of the cause and use those points to for large cluster jewels if possible so that you can have more points to work with on ES/Int

tho i do see the appeal of molten shell and have already played with it to know its nice to be more or less immortal during it i do prefer large ES pool, Evasion, High Regen now since not a lot of things actually hit you and when they do if your ehp is large enough you'll just regen it to full faster than you can get hit. (ESPECIALLY if you using shaper's touch and already have isnane phys mitigation from guardian ascendancy node)

Tho i have respected my aurabot into a herald build since my friends stopped playing this league. i Hadn't really died thanks to the regen and some ES recovery rate unless it was AFKing in simulacrum waves 18-20
Последняя редакция: _Nuk. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 14:55:36
"
_Nuk написал:

i do see the appeal of molten shell and have already played with it to know its nice to be more or less immortal during it

You get full actual immortality with Aegis aurora. Can only die to phys DoTs. Without skyforth you can't use it really. Not only you need reservation, stun treshold is crucial for block.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Could you pls look at my character and give me some advise to which auras or buffs i could add or what to improve next? I just started the build and im unsure what to do with the rest of my unreserved mana.
And btw why is purity of elements needed. With 200% effect of purities my resistances are way overcapped even without it.
Yo, so how much ES do you guys have with this build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация