3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
chodenode написал:
"
grimjack68 написал:

Start with 2 amulets, one with each of the +1 gems mods. That will make them ... warlord and hunter? influenced, if I recall. Ensure those are the *only* influenced mods on them. If you need dex, one of them should be the type of amulet you want to end up with, ie, jade.

Do you basically just alt-spam to get the 2 different +1 mods on the rings first? And I need to regal both amulets once I have those?
Honestly, I bought both base amulets with the +1 mod already on them. It was cheaper to do that than it was to alt spam raw bases.

They can be blue/magic or yellow/rare, doesn't matter. The end result will be rare.
Edit: Quoting
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Последняя редакция: grimjack68. Время: 20 авг. 2020 г., 13:42:49
you mean even if each amulet is magic with only 1 mod, the end result will always be a rare? I didnt realize that

ed: oh yes I did, its part of the description of the awakener's orb
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 20 авг. 2020 г., 15:39:26
Well, finally made the jump. Goodbye CIP, you've been good to me. Hello staff!

"
jsuslak313 написал:
man @selfishbrat, those are some fine sceptres...eventually thats where I want to head too but I need to figure out how to make up for the loss of resistances on my staff. Also, they are expensive and I don't have the funds right now

@gunsgun: curses are very ineffective against bosses, so the dps increase in PoB is misleading. Also, punishment itself is misleading since it won't always be active, especially against slow attacking bosses or non-contact damage.

@Jsuslak313, when I checked PoB, a +2/+3 staff like the one you have actually comes out slightly ahead dps-wise. Between the two - it's really a toss-up - just depends what fits your playstyle.

As for cost, crafting sceptres probably costs as much as crafting a +2/+3 staff?

Cost me 7 exalts to craft the first sceptre (that's the cost of everything, including bases), then 2.5 exalts to craft the second one. Second one was much cheaper because I already had the fossils, got lucky rolls when fossil crafting, and I didn't need to multimod.

There's a post on another golem thread that explains the process of crafting the sceptres in case you do want to switch - although I think the staff you have is as good or even better, depending on playstyle.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2919079/page/4
Последняя редакция: sefishbrat. Время: 20 авг. 2020 г., 23:36:00
i was looking at outright buying stats, where comparable scepters were on sale for 30/40ex lol. Happy to know the crafting will be cheaper.

I tend to buy the gear vs. crafting it.

I know my staff is gonna be higher dps, but scepters would be lazier playstyle. As you said, I can just dash around the entire time rather than cycloning which would increase clearspeed considerably.

I'll craft the scepters as soon as i build back up my economy. The biggest downside though will be the loss of fortify that cyclone gives me. The fortify from my animate guardian is less reliable
"
gusgunis написал:
Hi again

I was wondering a way to increase the dps a bit more, and thought was time to think about the cluster jewels sice they got cheaper, and i have only 4 exalts is stash.

I took a look at PoB link with cluster jewels, but i have two questions.

First, the CIP daggers needs 95 dex, and build has only 87. Is there any missing dex points?

Second, have the Vanity Jewel with 5996 bathed something.
Is there any way to find out what that jewel is giving me except the devine flesh?

(you said it earlier at wgispers of doom, but i just now found it out :P)

Thanks in Advance

1) You can get dex from cluster jewel's small passives. It needs luck though, since that affix doesn't have a tag, thus it's hard to craft in the grove.

Gloves usually have room for dex roll. Same with couple other slots, depending which sub-build you are using.

2) Basically, no. Rich people use hundreds of Divines trying to find good passives. Remember that Divine Orb might change the type was well (like from Xibaqua to Doryani). Some people on standard have been mapping these, but since it's so expensive and time consuming, they are not sharing their findings.
"
gusgunis написал:
Hi again

I was wondering a way to increase the dps a bit more, and thought was time to think about the cluster jewels sice they got cheaper, and i have only 4 exalts is stash.

I took a look at PoB link with cluster jewels, but i have two questions.

First, the CIP daggers needs 95 dex, and build has only 87. Is there any missing dex points?

Second, have the Vanity Jewel with 5996 bathed something.
Is there any way to find out what that jewel is giving me except the devine flesh?

(you said it earlier at wgispers of doom, but i just now found it out :P)

Thanks in Advance
The guide says we need +71 dex collectively from our rings, gloves, and boots. Which of these you sacrifice a resist suffix on for extra dex is up to you. I used one ring suffix and an amulet with a dex implicit.

Before I swapped away from The Primordial Chain neck, I used dex on gloves:

And allocating the +30 nodes on the tree works as well, although we are starved for tree points, so that's not the optimal solution. It's easy to cap out resists - even with 85+ chaos resist - with harvest crafts, so using item affixes for dex is beneficial.
For those of you that go carrion Golems:

1) Which spectres do you use? I've been using using an arena master, they of tul, and carnage chieftain. Wasn't sure if there is a better setup.
2) If you use whirling blades, does it still require the added phys on spells?
3) I feel like I lost a good amount of tankiness moving to carrion.Is that usually the case?
"
chodenode написал:
For those of you that go carrion Golems:

1) Which spectres do you use? I've been using using an arena master, they of tul, and carnage chieftain. Wasn't sure if there is a better setup.
2) If you use whirling blades, does it still require the added phys on spells?
3) I feel like I lost a good amount of tankiness moving to carrion.Is that usually the case?

I don't think my setup is entirely optimized, but it's been working really well, so ... /me shrugs.

1. I use those three plus one host chieftain for power charges. Requires a level 21 spectre gem and a +3 helm and the death attunement node to get 4.

2. No. Whirling blades isn't a spell, it's an attack, so it doesn't benefit from added damage to spells. Depends on what you are trying to do though, curse on hit, or activate Beacon of Ruin.

3. Maybe a bit at first, however, I was running a low level zombie gem, and keeping an eye on my Animated Guardian health so I could save him if he was about to die, etc. I also transitioned without a +minion life helm, so my spectres / zombies were weak and constantly had to be resummoned. That's not the case anymore, and it hasn't felt as risky anymore.
How much weaker is the version without cluster jewels? Im thinking about making golemancer for the first time but theres not much time left in this league and Im not sure if I wanna even bother at this point and rolling cluster for another build is a big no.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация