3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Dumb question: Why do Golemancers not use Spectres? I dropped one gem in my Chaos/Lightning Golem helm setup, and added a Raise Spectre gem in PoB, then checked "Minions have Frenzy" and "Minions have Power Charges" in the calculations. My DPS jumped from 1.03 million to 1.53 million. The power and frenzy charges come from Carnage and Host Chieftains.

I'm guessing because the Spectres die too quick?
"
Deausx написал:
Dumb question: Why do Golemancers not use Spectres? I dropped one gem in my Chaos/Lightning Golem helm setup, and added a Raise Spectre gem in PoB, then checked "Minions have Frenzy" and "Minions have Power Charges" in the calculations. My DPS jumped from 1.03 million to 1.53 million. The power and frenzy charges come from Carnage and Host Chieftains.

I'm guessing because the Spectres die too quick?

Deeerp. Thanks. :D
"
Budewnpa написал:

"
scrambled777 написал:
The one thing is that if you're relying on Quicksilver Flask spam to speed through maps, they won't work at all with Stampede since you are at 50% MS all the time. I had to get used to not mashing quicksilver all the time but the flip side is it frees up a flask slot so I'm using a Quartz flask for constant phasing which I think this build sorely needs.

Don't you already have forbidden taste? I've just been popping that as my quartz, it's not like I'll ever need two stocks all at once and if I'm phasing through a pack it's gonna instarefill anyways.

Yeah Forbidden Taste is my panic button for when I really get into trouble. So I spam the second quartz flask to make sure Forbidden Taste is always up when I need it.

You're probably correct in that Forbidden Taste is going to be up 99% of the time anyway even if you're spamming it for phasing. However, I'm too lazy to enjoy the Soul Catcher/Ripper playstyle so I don't know what I would use for the fifth flask instead. Maybe I might pick up a Rumi's.
Hi, I'm very confused as to where you're getting your chaos resistance from?

I only see chaos resist in a ring, and some items, which does not add up to a positive 90+% of chaos resistance.

Can someone explain to me if there are any hidden chaos resistance that can be obtained somewhere on the jewels or something?
"
pigbrains написал:

I only see chaos resist in a ring, and some items, which does not add up to a positive 90+% of chaos resistance.

Can someone explain to me if there are any hidden chaos resistance that can be obtained somewhere on the jewels or something?

Glorious Vanity can get you a chunk of chaos resistance depending on your rolls. Mine gives me 14% total chaos resistance from two 7% chaos resist minor nodes.

Born of Chaos small cluster jewel gets you at least another 12% chaos resistance.

If you get 30%+ chaos resist rolls on two pieces of rare gear with an empty suffix, you can craft hybrid elemental/chaos resists on those. That can get you 90% chaos resistance alone.

If you have the Stampede boots, you can anoint Cleansed Thoughts which doubles you chaos resistance. This means you only need 44% chaos resistance to cap instead of 88%.
Последняя редакция: scrambled777. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 23:15:36
"
pigbrains написал:

You can check PoB, when mousing over the resistance section it'll give you a breakdown of where everything is coming from.

I'm actually missing 2 +4% chaos res/max life nodes on the passive tree, because my cluster jewel had +chaos res. You don't actually need a cluster jewel +chaos res, exchange 2x "5% life" for "4% life / +4% chaos res" in passive tree.

Also keep in mind if you use Born of Chaos small cluster, that will give you +12% chaos res from 1 passive node.

Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 0:23:54
"
You can check PoB, when mousing over the resistance section it'll give you a breakdown of where everything is coming from.

I'm actually missing 2 +4% chaos res/max life nodes on the passive tree, because my cluster jewel had +chaos res. You don't actually need a cluster jewel +chaos res, exchange 2x "5% life" for "4% life / +4% chaos res" in passive tree.

Also keep in mind if you use Born of Chaos small cluster, that will give you +12% chaos res from 1 passive node.

Wow! This is very useful. Was wondering if POB had that function but couldn''t figure it out.

Thanks a lot, really helpful, and much appreciated!
Hey guys, can I do this with 2 convoking wands or not? also is hp below 4k tanky enough?
"
Hey guys, can I do this with 2 convoking wands or not? also is hp below 4k tanky enough?

There's no reason to. Cold Iron Point is as good as a 35EX convoking wand and costs 10c.

With that small amount of life you will get 1-shot without molten shell up. Try to look for better life on your rare pieces.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 1:00:59

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация