3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

feeding frenzy for your main golems is too good to pass on for higher level utility golems. you only need 22 to get the next level of base added phys mitigation which is easily done with a +2 helm or +1 and lvl21 gem
bOught a helmet without the enchant and with ES , I know it's bad but it maxes the rez and let's me socket feeding frenzy.

Now I am wondering why you didn't take 2 points into cruel preparation, it gives you 15% life + 5 to all elemental resistances, and you can spare 2 points from 10% life on the scion life node.

Leaves you with points to invest somewere.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 6:58:34
"
Vendetta написал:

Now I am wondering why you didn't take 2 points into cruel preparation, it gives you 15% life + 5 to all elemental resistances, and you can spare 2 points from 10% life on the scion life node.

But the build guide does take Cruel Preparation though?
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
Vendetta написал:

But the build guide does take Cruel Preparation though?

I think i missed that
I want to say that this build, the tankiness, the damage, everything, is freaking amazing...

Thank you for the hard work, and hope that GGG ( an enemy of fun) won't uber nerf this...

I did an t6 blighted map afk...just left to the bathroom and I got back to take the loot...

^ if you want I can delete the last phrase..

I will summarize my questions.

1. Can I go over 85% chaos resistance to hard cap 90%.
2.How can I calculate my golems CD . I know my build misses 4 harmonies that are perfect in golem cd, does it really matter ?
3. Will gg ever change the avatar of the elementalist ( this is optional.)

Thank you for the build.
"
Vendetta написал:

2.How can I calculate my golems CD. I know my build misses 4 harmonies that are perfect in golem cd, does it really matter ?

PoB can automatically calculate that for you, at least the LocalIdentity fork I'm using does it.

Just go into Calcs section, select Stone Golem, tick Show Minion Stats and select Slam as your Minion Skill. This will display all stats for the Slam attack including cooldown.

As for chaos resistance, I don't see why not if you aren't sacrificing too much for it. However, I will defer that question to someone more knowledgeable than I am.
can someone give me a quick guide on how to make the clusters?, what ilvl, spam alts? spam chaos?
deleted
Последняя редакция: Vendetta. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 11:32:30
Got my enchant first lab of the day:

Is there any way to improve tankiness even better and get fortify? I mean i'm trying this on hardcore ya' know..

Последняя редакция: Vicentious. Время: 8 апр. 2020 г., 11:27:49

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация