How to strengthen the Bane build

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RoryMercury_007/characters
Hero where 89 lvl
5600 shields (not enough because I try to increase the damage, but still there isn’t enough damage on the maps where there are 5 spheres of delirium)
Damage per second 160,000.
Maybe I bought something wrong? Is there something to change?
Last bumped19 апр. 2020 г., 17:37:42
Bane should be linked to 1 curse (no the ones in vixens are not the same) for 47% damage buff (you can put arcane surge somewhere else). Also you should probably skip malediction for vile bastion because you only have 3 curses you don't need 4th (1 base + 1 vixens + 1 whispers of doom).

For ES you need a better helmet like a 250+ ES hubris.

You might want a vaal blight gem somewhere.

More importantly, your wands have nothing useful on them except chaos damage multiplier. You'd want +1 to chaos skill gems on them or at least high spell damage mod.

You are not capped on fire resist. Nope, flask "of resistance" doesn't count it won't be always up. Anyway these flasks are really bad. Using normal sulfur, witchfire brew or cinderswallow urn could be of more help, or just normal defensive flasks like ones that remove bleeds and ignites.

You could get some boots with resists to fix that issue.

You should also use wicked ward, ES recharge is the only way you don't die.

These big cluster jewels are a mess, esp. the right side one with 11 points 2 notables. You should try to downscale those to 8 points or close to, and get 3 useful notables. Then you can pick stuff like Arcane Focus or Essence Surge to up your ES.

That spreading rot there does nothing, you don't even have blight. Just buy a yellow jewel with useful mods like spell damage / chaos damage / chaos dot multiplier.

Also why are you crafting dexterity on nearly every piece of gear, I don't see any ability or gear piece that requires more than 114 dex on your setup (114 is for awakened swift affliction) unless I'm missing something. You could craft resists, or int (gives ES) or basically anything else.

On a side note, you have touch of cruelty but I'm not sure if you have reliable source of hinder, unless withering presence ascendancy applies it (it doesn't state clearly), you'd need aspect of the spider or some other source of reliable hinder, bane does not "hit" therefore can't proc it with the "10% chance on hit". Best case would be to either get cluster with different notable or get some way to hinder enemies. Blight afaik hinders too but you don't have it.

Anyway I dunno if you followed any guide but I'd say 1st thing to replace are these wands, so probably check what you can do about that.

Also pretty sure lvl 21/0 bane is better than 20/20.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация