3.10 Tanky but high dps Necromancer (30mio dps)

Hello this is my first build guide so i'm sure there will me some mistakes here and there xD

I don't have to currency for the max out build version so the guide is based on POB

Right now the Build has about 5000 life and 4500 Energyshield while dealing up to 2,7 million Shaper dps per Minion (11 Minions in total so about 30mio dps)

About the Build
Скрытый текст

My build is a Zombie-Necromancer with upto 2,7 million damage per Zombie while being very tanky

i haven't reached the Build´s potential yet because i'm using only one Awakening-gem and my gear isn't really good. xD
So i think i can be even stronger than it already is.

The Build is based around the new Cluster-jewels and the capability of boosting auras effects.

I am using the auras: Pride, Purity of Elements, Vaal-Discipline and Vaal-Haste to increase our Minion Damage. Raise-Spectres for Power- and Frenzy-Charges and a Carrion Golem supported with maim and Feeding Frenzy also increase my Damage.

The Cluster-Jewels increase the damage of the Minions and the effect of the Auras.

This is how the build works. xD

Gear and Gems
Скрытый текст

Armour and Amulet
Скрытый текст

The necessary items are Helmet, Body Armour, Amulet and Gloves. Everything else depends on you and is not necessary for the Build to work.

The Boots and the Amulet are a recommendation for a budget version of the build.

For the Endgame this Amulet is used to be able to activate Haste for more damage.

Jewels
Скрытый текст

Jewels

Only three normal jewels are needed for the build.
One with 2% reduced Mana Reserved, Thread of Hope(Medium) and Efficient Training.

For the remaining jewel places I suggest items with increased life, strenth or resistance. Brawn are also good to increase your strength.

Cluster Jewels

Two Large Jewels with the flowing modifier

Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions deal 10% increased Damage
1 Added Passive Skill is Feasting Fiends
1 Added Passive Skill is Rotten Claws
1 Added Passive Skill is Vicious Bite
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets

and Four Medium ones with these mods

Added Small Passive Skills grant: 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills
1 Added Passive Skill is Precise Commander
1 Added Passive Skill is Replenishing Presence
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket

Weapon
Скрытый текст

Any item is usable as long as it is 6 linked.
(if you use a bow you can still use a Quiver for some extra stats like life or resistances)
We want these modifier on our item:

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems
Minions deal 100+ % increased Damage

{crafted}Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems
{crafted}Minions have 26-28% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}Minions have 26-28% increased Cast Speed

for example

Femurs of the Saints would be a budget version

Gems
Скрытый текст

Weapon:

Body Armour:

if you use Astramentis:

If you have the late game amulet

Helmet:

Gloves / Boots:

if you use Astramentis:

If you have the late game amulet

Gloves / Boots:

Tree/POB
Скрытый текст

Tree

Скрытый текст

POB Code
Скрытый текст

Bandits and Panthons

I think that this build is very balanced and I hope people have some fun playing it. xD I hope the guide is self-explanatory but I'm always open for questions.

See you around.
Последняя редакция: pemo1965. Время: 1 мая 2020 г., 7:38:56
Last bumped30 апр. 2020 г., 22:53:01

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация