[3.24] The Pestilent Viper 🐍 New video : The Viper (improved) & The Mamba (saved from nerfs !)

"
rahsaan написал:
Now the build feels quite complete. My next goal would be to defeat the Trialmaster himself. Maybe push to level 93 or 94 if I have the patience.
PoB level 92 : https://pastebin.com/1nAMMw7s

I have displayed the build on Badger's Discord for his build competition (all details here), and added a new video to showcase it in T16.
This time, our little viper is facing huge threats. But remember : the bigger they are...

#5 : The Harder They Fall

Hope you like it :)

Can you please check my profile and give some advices? I'm 84 now, currently don't have enough currency for better gears. So, in the future, what can I do/buy for more life and dot dps? Thanks in advance.
Your two rings are really good ! 19% inc effect of Malevolence, 1 min frenzy, frenzy on kill, dmg recouped as mana...

Also congrats for the Glimpse of Chaos without 0 chaos res :)

You can add an anointment on your amulet : Corruption would be the cheapest, or if you have a golden oil : Atrophy or Disciple of the Slaughter.

For your next 3 levels, get the Acuity cluster on the tree to get 100% hit chance. Or try to add a large cluster jewels with Gladiator's Fortitude and Martial Prowess.

You can save 2 pts already : one in Fatal Toxins cluster and one before Claws of the Hawk (this notable is not very useful IMO).
Then 2 pts by removing a jewel from a normal socket.

I have just reworked the skill tree : https://pastebin.com/Nn3x0XMr

Two corrupted jewels would be good : one with cannot be hindered, one with anti-corrupted blood. Very useful for Ultimatum.

Also, if I were you, I'd try to get more chaos res on the boots and the amulet, so as to remove the small cluster or replace it with Born of Chaos (+3% max chaos res).

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Последняя редакция: rahsaan. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 12:02:55
"
rahsaan написал:
Your two rings are really good ! 19% inc effect of Malevolence, 1 min frenzy, frenzy on kill, dmg recouped as mana...

Also congrats for the Glimpse of Chaos without 0 chaos res :)

You can add an anointment on your amulet : Corruption would be the cheapest, or if you have a golden oil : Atrophy or Disciple of the Slaughter.

For your next 3 levels, get the Acuity cluster on the tree to get 100% hit chance. Or try to add a large cluster jewels with Gladiator's Fortitude and Martial Prowess.

You can save 2 pts already : one in Fatal Toxins cluster and one before Claws of the Hawk (this notable is not very useful IMO).
Then 2 pts by removing a jewel from a normal socket.

I have just reworked the skill tree : https://pastebin.com/Nn3x0XMr

Two corrupted jewels would be good : one with cannot be hindered, one with anti-corrupted blood. Very useful for Ultimatum.

Also, if I were you, I'd try to get more chaos res on the boots and the amulet, so as to remove the small cluster or replace it with Born of Chaos (+3% max chaos res).

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun :)

So do we follow the tree and gear linked in this post or use the one in ur original post, this build is so unique that I HAD to try it!
Hi rahsaan

Great build!
Do you think a cast on stun with glancing blow will work? Along with Fenumus' Spinnerets ES on hit and watcher eye.

Next on damage reduction
Nature's Patience
Gain 2 Grasping Vines each second while stationary
2% chance to deal Double Damage per Grasping Vine
1% less Damage taken per Grasping Vine

Doppelgänger Guise
(15-25)% less Physical and Chaos Damage Taken while Sane
"
AntiSkid написал:
So do we follow the tree and gear linked in this post or use the one in ur original post, this build is so unique that I HAD to try it!

Good question.
What I'm gonna do is mix both, by adding K1y0's best stuff in my PoB.
His rings are clearly better.
For the helmet : K1y0's one gives a shitton of life, while mine gives res and less physical dmg taken.

/!\ There is a problem with the implicit corruption of your shield K1yo : you take 6% of phys as cold, which makes you take more dmg ! You want phys as fire.

PoB with an alternate stuff list : https://pastebin.com/Rh0ru1RP

"
yingchin написал:
Hi rahsaan

Great build!
Do you think a cast on stun with glancing blow will work? Along with Fenumus' Spinnerets ES on hit and watcher eye.

Next on damage reduction
Nature's Patience

Doppelgänger Guise

Which skill do you want to cast when stunned ?

For Fenumus boots, you have to reserve Discipline lvl 1 in this case. Doable if you get Despair on hit gloves or if you use Witchfire Brew flask.

I have already tested Nature's Patience with another build, and the hindrance is a real pain. Especially in Ultimatum, where you have to run like crazy !
To prevent it, you'd need either Kaom's Roots or The Stampede.

Doppelgänger Guise, yes absolutely. By staying sane all the time ("still sane, Exile ?") because we don't really need the buffs while insane.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Последняя редакция: rahsaan. Время: 1 мая 2021 г., 16:19:10
"
rahsaan написал:
"
AntiSkid написал:

Good question.
What I'm gonna do is mix both, by adding K1y0's best stuff in my PoB.
His rings are clearly better.
For the helmet : K1y0's one gives a shitton of life, while mine gives res and less physical dmg taken.

/!\ There is a problem with the implicit corruption of your shield K1yo : you take 6% of phys as cold, which makes you take more dmg ! You want phys as fire.

PoB with an alternate stuff list : https://pastebin.com/Rh0ru1RP

"
yingchin написал:
Hi rahsaan

Great build!

Next on damage reduction
Nature's Patience

Doppelgänger Guise

Which skill do you want to cast when stunned ?

For Fenumus boots, you have to reserve Discipline lvl 1 in this case. Doable if you get Despair on hit gloves or if you use Witchfire Brew flask.

I have already tested Nature's Patience with another build, and the hindrance is a real pain. Especially in Ultimatum, where you have to run like crazy !
To prevent it, you'd need either Kaom's Roots or The Stampede.

Doppelgänger Guise, yes absolutely. By staying sane all the time ("still sane, Exile ?") because we don't really need the buffs while insane.

Spam fire skill or BF/BB with poison, use ES gained on hit to recover.
Something similar to this =>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU3C-MI8VVs
Or this == >>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtcMATZkDnY&t=54s

Thinking of using Nature's patience since we are stun most of the time, combie with Immortal call, Doppelgänger Guise to reduce physical damage.
"
rahsaan написал:

Thank you, rahsaan!

Yes, the shield's corrupted mod make me take more damage, I corrupted it to find the mod you said, but not that lucky. Now, I buy another normal one :D

And the amulet, I've found a new one, little better in fire res and a free suffix to craft fire + chaos res from bench. Annointed with Corruption as your advices.

Thanks again, I'm feeling better now.

"
yingchin написал:

Thinking of using Nature's patience since we are stun most of the time, combie with Immortal call, Doppelgänger Guise to reduce physical damage.

You can use Soul of the Brine King pantheon for stun immunity in 2 sec. Before using this, I failed too much because of those archers, with the pantheon, every 2 sec, you can be mini-stuned, but it will be ok.

Another option is Unwaveringly Evil node on cluster, and since Viper Strike has chaos tag, you cannot be stun when using the skill.
Последняя редакция: k1y0. Время: 2 мая 2021 г., 4:15:20
With divine flesh + tempered by war I can just skip getting cold and light res right?
"
AntiSkid написал:
With divine flesh + tempered by war I can just skip getting cold and light res right?

Sure!
After some playing, I realised that the dps isn't really that popping, is there a reason why we are using melee phys dmg instead of something like deadly ailment, vile toxins, swift affliction or unbound ailment?

Edit: Ive read that cruelty does more damage over time base on the hit, the numbers I got was 15.85% more damage over time at 0.01% of monster hp up to 3.2% of monster hp to deal full 50% more which is not even close to obtainable with just 1 melee phys dmg support gem especially in endgame boss scenarios, ideally we should change cruelty support for deadly ailments

Edit 2: Another issue I faced with this build regarding the single target is that the dmg in POB is highly unrealistic as it simulates u hitting the target for 10+ seconds to achieve said combined dps, this could be solved by throwing more base chaos dmg onto viper strike but I have no idea how to go about it without reworking the entire tree or lose the defence
Последняя редакция: AntiSkid. Время: 3 мая 2021 г., 4:06:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация