3.10|Stress-Free PoE| CURSE HAPPY (CI) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2874589

Well Everyone!

I know the 3.11 version of this guide is almost the exact same thing (just the tree changed), and I know I released the 3.10 version of this guide really late into the 3.10 league, BUT the link above links you to the most relevant version of the guide.

Thank you everyone for being so kind and helpful to one another in the chat. You all make guide writing great :).

WELCOME to my CURSE HAPPY guide :)!

SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY! (3.10's guide in one picture)
Ok! Yikes...you could have at least said "please" or something...

This is a CI build where Energy Shield will be our only health. We'll be in the middle of every battle dropping Vortex everywhere we go. Curses are a huge part of both our offence and defence. All the other details of the build are automatic! You'll clear the Atlas with a yawn and smile. It's easy 1 button fun! Here's 3.10's gameplay example video. (Because we get big damage boosts from how many enemies we've killed recently, the boss battles that don't spawn extra enemies will take a while. I don't mind, you might...but I don't mind.)

My builds don't require any specific/fancy items or mods to play so you can just pick up and play like a good old fashion "dungeon crawler" (SSF). Pure RNG fun :).

For those with similar limitations to mine, I can play this build on both PC and Console.

(Thanks Tagz for always being willing to figure out the Wiki with me.)

Why My Builds Are the Way They Are
All of my builds revolve around my medical situation and my love of old school dungeon crawling (which in PoE Land we call Solo Self Found). So if you're curious about why I design my builds the way I do (the limitations I revolve around), I explain it all in my One Stop Shop. (I have multiple guides. So some information is easier to explain in one location rather than many.)
A Quick Note Players new to Path of Exile
Welcome! PoE is a really in-depth game. Its million different mechanics work together is so many countless combinations that there really are endless ways to play this game. If you love theory crafting (coming up with different combos of skills and seeing if it'll work out), there is no other game that compares to this one.

For new people trying to learn Path of Exile, it's my opinion that the most efficient way to learn the game is by doing things for yourself; trying things out in-game, reading nodes/mods/skills, and making choices for yourself. I understand that some people look to guides for help progressing in the game, while others are simply looking for a neat idea to try out. It is the intent of all my guides to give people a relaxing way to play PoE (no matter their experience with the game) while also helping new people understand what's going on.

So, when it comes to my guides, it is my goal to help new players learn the game, but learn it in a way that you'll really grasp what's happening on your own. I give direction in my guides, but not many "step by step" directions. Nor do I tell you to do things in a certain order. I give lots of detail but it's to help explain and simplify the mechanics and concepts within the build and have you understand what's going on. My guides aren't intended to be the PoE wiki (but I provide many links to it, so don't worry).

My guides are massive because they completely revolve around helping new players understand what's going on. Just be prepared to discover the game and make some choices for yourself :).

I hope the guides help you have a relaxing PoE experience and also help you learn and love the game as well.

Happy slaying!

(I'll reference my One Stop Shop a few times in my guides. It has some Tips for New Players in there that you may find useful.)

Gem Links
PoE restricts which gems are available to each class until Act 3. Until then you can get some gems for free from quest rewards, purchase some from specific NPCs in each town, or find them as loot.

There are two NPC's that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6.

*If I have a level next to a gem, stop leveling that gem at that level. For example, Cast when Damage Taken (Level 1). Don’t level Cast when Damage Taken beyond gem level 1. Otherwise, fully level all gems.

5/6 Link - Vortex (Main Skill) (Socket in your chest)
Vortex
- Concentrated Effect Support
- Efficacy Support
- Controlled Destruction Support
- Arcane Surge Support
- If you get a six link: - Swift Affliction Support
Vortex and Supports Details
-Vortex - Our main skill. It casts instantly which means your character won't get stuck doing an animation to cast it. Vortex has an initial Hit and then leaves a Damage Over Time on the ground for three seconds. I only cared about the Damage Over Time damage while making this build. I'm sure you know, but cold damage chills enemies (slows all enemy actions). (The cooldown on the skill sucks but there's nothing we can do about it. On the positive side, the cooldown is great for mana AND you can just hold down the Vortex button and it'll automatically keep casting for you!
-Concentrated Effect Support - This reduces our Area of Effect a decent (but not huge) amount but gives us a huge damage increase.
-Efficacy Support - Improves our Damage Over Time and slightly increases Vortex's duration.
-Controlled Destruction Support - Makes Vortex deal much more damage at the cost of decreasing it's crit chance. That's ok though. We'll be critically striking with other skills (for Elemental Overload). For Vortex, more damage the better.
-Arcane Surge Support - It sounds complicated but it's not. After you spend a certain amount of mana you get increased damage and mana regen. This skill will basically always be on for us in combat. It's not something to focus on. You can ignore it and it will "always" be active. If it's not active, it's because you're killing enemies too quickly and aren't needing to use your skill often.
-If you get a six link: -Swift Affliction Support - Increases Damage Over Time and decreases the duration of Vortex. It kinda cancels the extra duration of Efficacy. (This will increase our Dex requirement from 98 to 111. It basically does the same damage for us that Arcane Surge does so I put this as the 6-link because of the higher attribute requirement.)

4 Link - Blasphemy Curses (Socket in any 4 link)
- Blasphemy Support
- Enfeeble
- Temporal Chains
- Frostbite
Blasphemy Curses Details
We have 5 auras to choose from. We won't be able to have all of them active at once. The idea is that we can choose which auras are the most beneficial for whatever circumstance. We'll be able to have a 50% aura and one 35% aura, or 3 35% auras. I normally run Discipline, Enfeeble, and Temporal Chains. I have Frostbite on a CwDT gem. Choose what you like.
-Blasphemy Support - This support turns all linked curses into auras that reserve 35% mana each. It removes the ability to cast the curses as a spell.
-Enfeeble - Our curse that makes us harder to be hit by Attacks (not spells), take less critical damage, and take less overall damage too. Focusing specifically on the general damage mitigation of the skill, we'll be improving Enfeeble's base damage mitigation from 30% to over 50%.
-Temporal Chains - Our curse that slows enemies. With the cure improvements on the tree and with Curse on Hit and Temporal Chains at 20% quality, this skill will slow enemies by over 65%. It's also my favourite curse :).
-Frostbite - Our curse that makes enemies take more cold damage. It lowers enemies' cold resistance by 44%. We'll be getting this -44% to over (or I guess it's "under") -75%.

4 Socket (2, 2-links) - Auras and Fortify (Socket in any 4 link)
- Discipline
- Malevolence
- Shield Charge (Level 1)
- Fortify Support (Level 1)
Auras and Fortify Details
-Discipline - An aura that gives us more base Energy Shield and increases the speed that our ES recharges.
-Malevolence - An aura that gives us more Damage Over Time. It also increases the duration of duration skills a bit but we only care about the DOT increase.
-Shield Charge (Level 1) - I chose this movement skill because it's currently the only skill that'll let us get Fortify while using a wand. I honestly barely use it. But that's just cause I'm a 1-button player. I'll use it if I remember or am feeling "adventurous" ;). Keep in mind, if you're dual-wielding wands or using a staff that you won't be able to use this. Shield Charge requires as shield.
-Fortify Support (Level 1) - Fortify gives us damage reduction to ALL Hits (not Damage Over Time).

4 Link - "Just In Case" Damage (Socket in any 4 link)
- Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1)
- Ball Lightning (Level 4)
- Curse on Hit Support
- Use any curse you want. I use: Frostbite
Just In Case Damage Details
-Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (The order of the gems linked to CwDT doesn't matter for this build.)
-Ball Lightning (Level 4) - This spell is simply for applying our linked curse. It's really good at Hitting many enemies and it stops for nothing. But use any spell you like...but my idea is best ;).
-Curse on Hit Support - Needed to attach a high level curse to a low level CwDT.
-Use any curse you want. I use: Frostbite - Our curse that makes enemies take more cold damage. It lowers enemies' cold resistance by 44%. We'll be getting this -44% to over (I guess "under") -75%. Even though we already have an aura of Frostbite, I find that if I'm running around, the curse that I want to stay on an enemy while they are out of range of my auras, is the curse that makes the enemies take increased damage. If they're on a Vortex DOT, I just want them dead. So whether I'm using the Frostbite aura or not, it's nice to have them take more damage no matter where I am.

3 Link - Bonus Damage (Socket in any 3 link)
- Cold Snap (Level 7)
- Bonechill Support
Bonus Damage Details
-Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1) - Automatically casts linked spells. Linked spells can't be self casted. (The order of the gems linked to CwDT doesn't matter for this build.)
-Cold Snap (Level 7) - I have Cold Snap because it creates Frenzy Charges which increase our damage. It's not a lot of damage, but it's free damage...so why not.
-Bonechill Support - A complicated read, even after going through the wiki. To make it simple, this skill gives a big boost to damage against chilled enemies. It doesn't have to be linked to the skill that's doing damage to apply its damage bonus. So it's like a debuff, but GGG doesn't call it a debuff. So Enemies Hit by the linked spell will have Bonechill "applied" to them...and Vortex gets the benefits.

3 Link - Bonus Damage and Escape (Socket in any 3 link)
- Frost Bomb (Level 10)
- Withering Step (Level 8)
Bonus Damage and Escape Details
-Frost Bomb (Level 10) - The pulses this skill does before it hits are great for this build. The pulses apply Cold Exposure (an extra -25% cold resists) and lower the regen/recharge rate of an enemy's "life pool" (which is a big deal in DOT builds).
-Withering Step (Level 8) - I selected this skill so that we have a natural phasing happening on occasion. Using Vortex deactivates this skill. Even though we're likely holding down the Vortex button and disabling any phasing pretty frequently, you'd be surprised how often you find yourself using the phasing. (I actually strongly prefer Phase Run. But using Phase Run removes the Frenzy Charges we may have.)If you see this big creepy eye quickly show up and disappear on your screen during gameplay...that's just Withering step thankyou for including it.
[/span]

***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for all the links that have CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and curse spell will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curse applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more.

Also, for our build, for the links with CwDT and CoH, gem order doesn't matter.

Remember that you won't be applying all three curses until you have unlocked the ability (from the tree and ascendancy) to have 3 total curses on an enemy. I set up all three curses to auto-cast as soon as I can and just let them apply whatever curse(s) until I have the ability to apply all three. I'm not concerned about it as I level. Everything will die quickly no matter what.
Gear
This is my setup if you're interested. I play the same as the guide unless I'm testing something out.

USE ANYTHING YOU WANT! - I like having a shield and one-handed weapon instead of two one-handed weapons. It's just a preference; no right or wrong there.

If you’re new to PoE, check out my One Stop Shop. It gives lots of help and tips on gear, mods, currency, levelling, and endgame mapping. Some good to know stuff that you'd hate not knowing.

- Weapon - Anything you like.
- Shield or Second Weapon - Anything you like.
- Head - Anything you like.
- Chest - Anything you like.
- Hands - Anything you like.
- Feet - Anything you like.
- Amulet - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Ring - Anything you like.
- Belt - Anything you like.
- Jewel - Anything you like.
- Flasks - Anything you like. I simply use 3 mana flasks (2 get rid of bleed and 1 gets rid of burning) and 2 Quartz Flasks that removes Chill/Freeze. I use Mana flasks because they get a lot more uses than other types of flasks before they are empty, not for the mana.

***Now don't go being a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins and think that because this build doesn't require anything specific that you can go and melt end game content with crap gear. Crap gear will clear crap content while amazing gear will clear amazing content. My build/guide style just allows you more freedom to get there...m'kay?

My Dream Mods
Here's an example of some of the mods and gear I'd eventually aim for. Since this is Path of Exile, there are obviously a million different combos of mods that would work for any build. So don't think that this is the best or only combo of mods to aim for. This is just my preference for "non-fancy" gear as an example of what I'd aim for Endgame. So these aren't influenced, Delve specific, Essence mods, or anything. Just easy crafting or normal rolls. So obviously you can maximize this even more. Also, these are unrealistic goals as all these mods are tier 1 rolls. (The # at the beginning of each mod is the item level that T1 mod starts rolling at. The # at the beginning of each item is the map level that base-type starts dropping at.) Anyway, here you go:

(62) Opal Wand(s):
Implicit: (38-42)% increased Spell Damage
Prefix:
- (78) - +(34–38)% to Cold Damage over Time Multiplier
- (2) - +1 to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems
- (84) - (100–109)% increased Cold Damage
Suffix:
- (82) - +(16–18)% to Damage over Time Multiplier
- (76) - (27–30)% increased Cold Damage
- Something Helpful :)

(68) Titanium Spirit Shield:
Prefix:
- (69) - +(77–90) to maximum Energy Shield
- (86) - (101–110)% increased Energy Shield
- (2) - +1 to Level of all Cold Spell Skill Gems
Suffix:
- (84) - +(46–48)% to Fire/Cold/Lightning Resistance

(68) Hubris Circlet:
Prefix:
- (51) - +(50–61) to maximum Energy Shield
- (84) - (92–100)% increased Energy Shield
- (78) - (39–42)% increased Energy Shield/(16–17)% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Suffix:

(68) Vaal Regalia:
Prefix:
- (75) - +(91–100) to maximum Energy Shield
- (86) - (101–110)% increased Energy Shield
- (78) - (39–42)% increased Energy Shield/(16–17)% increased Stun and Block Recovery
Suffix:
- (85) - Regenerate 1% of Energy Shield per second

(70) Fingerless Silk Gloves (Only drops in the Valdo's Rest region):
Implicit: (12-16)% increased Spell Damage
Prefix:
- (43) - +(39–49) to maximum Energy Shield
Suffix:
- (85) - +(56–60) to Dexterity

(67) Sorcerer Boots:
Prefix:
- (43) - +(39–49) to maximum Energy Shield
- (81) - (18–20)% increased Movement Speed/Cannot be Chilled - (via Jun/Crafting Bench)
Suffix:

(16) Citrine Amulet:
Implicit: +(16-24) to Strength and Dexterity
Prefix:
- (80) - +(48–51) to maximum Energy Shield
- (77) - (20–22)% increased maximum Energy Shield
- (76) - (23–26)% increased Spell Damage
Suffix:
- (82) - +(51–55) to Dexterity
- (64) - (23–26)% increased Cold Damage

(16) Moonstone Ring:
Implicit: +(15-25) to maximum Energy Shield
Prefix:
- (74) - +(44–47) to maximum Energy Shield
- Something Fun :)
Suffix:
- (50) - (18–22)% increased Cold Damage

(79) Crystal Belt (Only drops in the Tirn's End region):
Implicit: +(15-25) to maximum Energy Shield
Prefix:
- (80) - +(48–51) to maximum Energy Shield
Suffix:

Flasks:
(60) Divine Mana Flask or (65) Eternal Mana Flask:
Prefix:
- (2) - +(10–20) to Maximum Charges
Suffix:
- (8) - Immunity to Bleeding during Flask effect/Removes Bleeding on use

(60) Divine Mana Flask or (65) Eternal Mana Flask:
Prefix:
Suffix:
- (6) - Immunity to Ignite during Flask effect/Removes Burning on use

(27) Quartz Flasks:
Implicit: Phasing/10% chance to Dodge Attack Hits/10% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
Prefix:
Suffix:
- (4) - Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect/Removes Freeze and Chill on use

Gear with an Energy Shield base would be the obvious choice as ES is our ONLY life source.
***Any mods that roll on gear that have an Intelligence requirement will have LOCAL ES mods. That means that if an item with an Intelligence requirement has a mod that Adds 36 Energy Shield and/or 36% Increased Energy Shield, it's only adding those increases to the amount of base ES THAT ITEM is giving you (listed at the top of the item).
Items that don't have an Intelligence requirement (jewelry), can roll those same modifiers but they would be applied Globally to the whole buildas they don't have a base amount of ES to give us. Make sense? If not, just ask.
To get the most ES on your gear you'll want each piece of gear with a local modifier to have two mods (both are Prefixes):

- Flat ES (An example of that mod is: +55 to maximum Energy Shield)
- a % increase (An example of the mod is: 95% increased Energy Shield)

Without both mods, the item will not have anywhere near the amount of ES it could/should.

Weapon Mods:
The Damage Over Time of Vortex benefits from:
**Damage Over Time Multiplier (the most powerful mod for DOTs. Don't be without it!)**
- Increases to Cold Damage
- Increases to Damage Over Time
- Increases to Spell Damage
- Increased Elemental Damage
- Increases to Damage
- Increases to Area Damage
- "More" of any of the above. In PoE, the term "More" is much stronger than "Increased". So choose "More" over "Increased" when you can.

The Damage Over Time of Vortex does NOT benefit from:
- Adding Cold Damage to Spells (this only applies to Vortex's Hit).
- Cold (or Elemental) Penetration (this only applies to Vortex's Hit).
- **A mod that "Adds Cold Damage" without specifying Spells only applies to Attacks.
- Improving Cast Speed (Vortex casts instantly so Cast Speed is pointless for us.)

Your goal on the rest of your gear is:
- As much Energy Shield as possible.
- Resistances (Remember once you choose Chaos Inoculation on the tree, you'll be immune to Chaos/Poison Damage.)
- Movement Speed (Typically boots only)
- Ensuring you have high enough attributes for your skills.
- Any suggested mod you want on your weapon would be welcome on gear too.
- Anything else Energy Shield.

Filters:
- I make my own filters AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOVE THEM! Just kidding...but they are awesome. They will make looting a MUCH more relaxing experience. They only filter gear. So if you don't want to miss out on ANY currency these are perfect for you. One filter is guide specific (it only displays gear relevant to all my guides) and the other is a global filter for any build. Details for each tier of each filter are within the filters themselves. Both the "Guide Specific" and the "Everyone" filters are available on all platforms. If you click "Follow" next to the filter that you want, it'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login! And it automatically updates upon each login as well!
Passive Tree
Here's 3.10's Passive Tree:

- 3.10's Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/BTT9CWy8 - Pastebin for Path of Building. (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)
- 3.10's Passive Tree on PoE's website.

Ascendancy
As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Occultist. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows (defence first):
- 1st Two Points - Vile Bastion. You get ES regenerated per enemy killed Recently. Recently means within the last 4 seconds. The biggest part of this node is that you can't be stunned. How easy you are to stun is based on your life. We have 1 life. Chaos Inoculation characters get stunned ALL the time. This node is VERY important.
- 2nd Two Points - Profane Bloom. Has a chance to explode enemies upon kill. The explosion this causes can instantly clear a screen. My Favourite part is that enemies cannot be Hexproof. Hexproof means curse proof. So even if a map mod says that enemies are Hexproof, they aren't for you :).
- 3rd Two Points - Malediction. This one is busy. Every enemy we curse deals 10% less damage and takes 10% more damage, we gain short term bonus damage per kill, and we gain access to our 3rd curse. You'll have noticed that the path to this node also greatly increases the effectiveness of our curses. This is a huge node for us.
- 4th Two Points - Void Beacon. It lowers the Cold Resist of nearby enemies (basically that's enemies on the screen) and slows their life regen down as well (which is huge for DOT skills like Vortex).

I know that saving the ability to put 3 curses on an enemy until the 3rd lab doesn't make sense to some, but going CI is pretty high risk. The safer you can make CI, the better (Vile Bastion). I still run all three curses like I have 3 curses unlocked and just let the game pick which two curses would be applied to enemies until I do my final lab. It isn't a big deal at all.
Delirium Clusters
I haven't included any outside jewel sockets in the provided tree. This is on purpose though. Though most people play League, not everyone does. Delirium clusters are league specific. The solution that I decided is that people can choose which 3 passive points from the provided tree to sacrifice to get the jewel socket node based on their playstyle and drops (it'll be different for everyone). There are so many different types of jewels that can drop or be crafted that it really is a process of preference. Very few nodes on the passive tree are "required" nodes for the build to function. So most of the provided tree is can be easily sacrificed and made up for in the cluster system.
The skill tree is easy to understand:
You'll start as a Witch. We start as a witch because we want the Occultist Ascendancy (Subclass) and starting as a Witch is the only way to get there. We are going to be the Occultist for it's amazing Energy Shield perks and Curse Effectiveness.

Levelling Path:
All the nodes on this tree are valuable to the build, but there are 2 nodes and one cluster that the build requires. It's your choice which ones you aim for first. Chaos Inoculation (it's a Keystone in the northeast of the tree), Whispers of Doom (it's a Notable in the northwest of the tree), and the mana reservation cluster that leads to the Sovereignty Notable (farthest west). I'll talk about Chaos Inoculation in the levelling section. Besides focusing on those three nodes, you can honestly select any nodes you want. Basically pick a branch and you'll find it quite naturally balanced with both offence and defence. The tree takes you to level 90 which will be easily achieved with this build. If you make it past 90, pick any nodes you like!

Tree Focuses:
- Curses - This build focuses on curse efficiency which means we need the nodes that improve curse efficiency.
- Energy Shield - Our ONLY life source will be ES. So we not only focus on ES quantity but the speed in which it restores.
- Area of Effect - I tried to have a good balance between Vortex's Area of Effect and DoT damage.
- Damage - Vortex has a Hit and Damage Over Time component to its damage. I only focused on the DOT damage of the skill while making this build. So Cold damage, Spell damage, Damage Over Time, and Area Damage all impact the skills I've chosen.
- Jewels - Jewel slots are amazing. Jewels are items you can find that you can actually allocate on your tree. They can give almost anything from health, damage, resists...anything. We only have one jewel slot selected :(. I'd love to put more in, many other guides would. But I don't have the ability to remember what each of my builds needs if a decent jewel drops while I'm playing. And I don't have the ability to focus on 7 jewels per build are remember what I'm doing. So one is plenty enough for me.

Don't forget about attributes. We’re short 18 Strength and 84 Dexterity on the tree (97 Dex on a 6-link). The Strength is easy to overcome, the Dexterity not so much. You'll pass some nodes on the tree that give +30 to Strength or Dexterity. If you don't have items to cover what you're short in, feel free to select some of these as you pass them. You'll get respec points that will let you remove them later once you have better gear. (Amulets are an easy way to gain attributes you're short in.)

Now, feel free to modify this is anyway. This is just my preference for easy Solo Self Found.

Take your time to look at each skill as they come along. Some of the nodes are pretty dramatic. Check the "Build Mechanics" section for explanations.

Some quests earn you respec points in case you regret any decisions you made on the tree. You can also use Orbs of Regret for the same thing.
Pantheon
Choose any you like as they come across. There are no make or break options here.

The Minor God Soul of Abberath would probably be the only strong suggestion I make. To be CI and be unaffected by burning ground (which would prevent our ES from recharging) is pretty big. I can never see the ground when I play.
Bandits
For the Bandits in Act 2, do what you like, but I kill them all for the extra two skill points.
Attributes
You'll get most of the attributes that you require to use your gems from the tree. You'll need a little bit of Strength and a bunch of Dexterity.

You'll Be Short:
Strength: 18
Dexterity: 84
(97 on a 6-link)
Intelligence: 0

Needing 84 or 97 Dex is quite a lot but 18 Strength is nothing. Keep your eye out for gear with Dex. Amulets can roll lots of high attributes. Keep your eyes peeled for some good Dex amulets. Feel free to take the +30 attribute nodes if you're struggling to find gear to help you level. You can always respec in small amounts later.

From the Tree You'll Get:
Strength: 34
Dexterity: 14
Intelligence: 382

Your Gems Need:
Strength: 52
Dexterity: 111 (If 6 linked. Otherwise, 98.)
Intelligence: 155

Gameplay (How the Build Functions When It's All Setup)
One setup, the build is extremely simple to play.

Quick Version: Hold down the Vortex button walk around. I'm serious! Everything else is automatic!

The Detailed Version: The Gems section has more detail than I like, but I don't find a point in explaining what each gem does somewhere that the gems aren't listed. So if some of this is redundant, my apologies. I will also explain the mechanics that this build uses in the build mechanics section (for those that aren't familiar with certain terms). This build is as easy as it sounds (once it's setup) but lots happens in the background. So let's start at the beginning.

Start:
Turn on your auras. I'm sure you've noticed that we have 5 auras but can't have them all running at once. The idea is to pick what you like. You can run Malevolence and one other 35% aura or 3 35% auras. Everyone's gear will be different and so each player may have a different preference. Circumstance may play a role too. That being said, I normally play with Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, and Discipline as my auras.

Active Skills:
Once your auras are on, there's only one button to hit...well two, but I barely use the second it's in there for you. Vortex is our main skill and it's an Instant skill. That means that it doesn't have a cast time. It applies the second you hit the button. So in a way, it works like Auras or Flasks. You can hit the button while moving and the game doesn't' stop you to do an animation. So you can "cast" Vortex while moving without stopping. That's HUGE for survivability. It's also very helpful when incorporated with Quartz Flasks. Quartz Flasks let us Phase through enemies which means we don't get bumped around or trapped by them. We can just walk right through them.

The second and optional active button is Shield Charge. The only reason for Shield Charge in this build is to provide Fortify. Fortify reduces the amount of damage we take from Hits (not DOTs). Because Vortex is an instant skill, you can even cast Vortex while Shield Charging around and it won't interrupt your movement! (If you get nauseous easily and need a smooth screen experience like me, just have no Movement Speed on your boots. The screen still moves nice and slow.)

Remember, the only damage I focused on when making the build was Vortex's Damage Over Time.

If this is your first CI build, don't worry. It takes a little bit of time to get used to not using flasks to heal, but you get used to it quickly enough.

But honestly, that it! Nothing else to do except for hit a flask when you need to get rid of Bleed, Ignite, or if you want to Phase.

So where's what happens in the background:
Curses:
As we walk around Vortexing, enemies will naturally take more cold damage than they usually would (thanks to the ascendancy node Void Beacon). Nearby (almost the the whole screen) enemies will always be curse as well. We'll be cursing everyone (either through our auras or our CwDT link that has Frostbite). We have every curse improvement node on the tree so you'll notice enemies moving really slow missing lots of Attacks. They'll also deal much less damage than they normally would. Each curse on an enemy improves our damage over a short duration. Every cursed enemy we kill gives us 8% extra chaos damage for 4 seconds. That's per curse too. (Thank you Malediction ascendancy node.)

Also, thanks to the Profane Bloom ascendancy node when a cursed enemy dies, they have a chance to explode. Normally when that happens, the entire group the enemy was with also explodes. So if you've already started playing and wondered where the explosions are from, that's it.

Also thanks to Profane Bloom, every enemy can get hexed (which means cursed). There are map mods in the game that can make enemies immune to curses (hex proof). Not to us though, we can ignore those map mods cause our ascendancy overrides that mod :).

When We Get Hit:
When we get hit, a few things happen:
- CwDT casts Ball Lightning and applies Frostbite. So if an enemy/boss is lingering in a distant Vortex, they'll take more damage.
- CwDT casts Cold Snap applies both its effect and Bonechill. If an enemy dies while on Cold Snap's chilled ground, we have a chance to gain a Frenzy Charge. Frenzy charges are bonus damage. We don't focus on them at all anywhere else but it's a perk. This, of course, won't be helpful in boss battles that don't spawn small enemies. Bonechill gets applied to enemies that Cold Snap hits. Bonechill basically makes enemies more susceptible to cold damage (Vortex).
- Frost Bomb also gets cast from CwDT. This makes enemies more susceptible to cold damage (via Exposure) and also makes enemies' life and ES regen a lot slower...which is HUGE for DOT builds like ours. This also stacks with our Void Beacon ascendancy node which reduces the life regen of nearby enemies.
- CwDT also casts Withering Step. It's almost pointless but it isn't. It basically lets us phase through enemies button free. But it stops working when we hit any button (which is every second if you're holding down Vortex) and it also has a 3 second cooldown. Still, I'm surprised how often I see it go off. If you see this big creepy eye quickly show up and disappear on your screen during gameplay...that's just Withering step thankyou for including it.

***Because we get big damage boosts from how many enemies we've killed recently, the boss battles that don't spawn extra enemies will take a while. I don't mind, you might...but I don't mind.

Oh right, Elemental Overload. Normally EO is on builds that focus on Crit Chance. We have 0 focus on Crit Chance. But you'll find that our spells that cast from CwDT cast so frequently that EO is almost always active...almost.

That's honestly it. We walk around, phase around too, and leave Vortex bombs everywhere. If you're "adventurous", you'll be rewarded with Fortify ;). The curses are a huge part of our offence and defence and no matter how many of our perks are circumstantial, there's lots of consistency to the build that make this really efficient.
Media (Videos/Filters/Tools/Links/Social Media)
Videos?:
- Here's 3.10's gameplay example video
- My Curse Happy playlist shows my most recent sessions with the build.
- My broadcast channel. Mixer keeps the last 14 days worth of broadcasts. I don't always play awake, but I'd rather play than not :).

Filters:
- I make my own filters AND YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LOVE THEM! Just kidding...but they are awesome. They will make looting a MUCH more relaxing experience. They only filter gear. So if you don't want to miss out on ANY currency these are perfect for you. One filter is guide specific (it only displays gear relevant to all my guides) and the other is a global filter for any build. There are four tiers of strictness per filter. Details for each tier of each filter are within the filters themselves. Both the "Guide Specific" and the "Everyone" filters are available on all platforms. If you click "Follow" next to the filter that you want, it'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login! And it automatically updates upon each login as well!

Social:
- Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast is a PoE podcast hosted by both Tagz and myself. We talk about everything Path of Exile...and only PoE. If you're looking for a podcast run by casual gamers but lovers of PoE, feel free to check it out!
- My Twitter. I only use my twitter account to give updates on PoE stuff like my guides and filters. I don't use Twitter for anything personal. So if you want updates about when guides are done or filter corrections have been updated, feel free to follow.

Software:
- PoEMate - My primary build planning tool. It's mobile. (If the link doesn't work in your area, just search PoEMate in your mobile store. Hopefully it's available in your region. Every league it's updated faster than any other tool I use.)
- Path of Building - The desktop character planner everyone else uses, and me too of course.
- Yolo Mouse - If you have a hard time keeping track of your mouse during gameplay, try this out. I use it for all my PC games and I'd die 100x more in PoE if it wasn't for this little program.

Build Links:
- 3.10's Pastebin - https://pastebin.com/BTT9CWy8 - Pastebin for Path of Building. (Copy the link, open Path of Building, click on “New”, then click “Import/Export Build”, click “Import from Pastebin…”, paste the link.)
- 3.10's Passive Tree on PoE's website.
The guide continues below.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 19 июня 2020 г., 0:02:50
Last bumped12 июля 2020 г., 15:40:28
Levelling
SHUT UP Wrecker! I JUST WANT TO PLAY! (3.10's guide in one picture)
Ok! Yikes...you could have at least said "please" or something...

In my opinion, there are two types of "levellers" in PoE:

1. The first is a player that knows the game well enough that, no matter the guide/build, they have no need for direction.
2. The second is a player that wants to be able to level like the person I just mentioned.

Though newer PoE players may find PoE daunting, I feel the most efficient way to learn PoE is to make decisions for yourself. I think you'll be surprised how quickly you catch on to each mechanic you start playing with. So this section won't be about holding your hand and giving you a step by step process. It'll guide and encourage you to choose between the pros and cons your character will constantly face...while levelling and selecting gear. I know, I know, you hate me. But maybe you'll thank me later? Maybe?

(Remember, I have some tips for new players in my One Stop Shop that'll help in the overall PoE experience that any levelling process will benefit from. Below are tips for levelling this character, not general levelling tips.)

Where to Get All the Gems You'll Need
There are two NPCs that sell all purchasable gems: the first one is Siosa in the Library in Act 3 (you have to do his quest first (the Library is connected to The Imperial Gardens)), the second NPC is Lilly Roth in Act 6 (Do her quest in Act 6).

Act 1 - Enemy at the Gate - Purchase - Level 1 - Arcane Surge
Act 1 - Breaking Some Eggs - Reward - Level 4 - Frost Bomb
Act 1 - The Caged Brute - Purchase - Level 10 - Withering Step
Act 2 - Deal with the Bandits - Reward - Level 15 - Kill Everyone - 2 Skill Points
Act 2 - Intruders in Black - Reward - Level 16 - Cold Snap
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Reward - Level 18 - Controlled Destruction Support
Act 2 - Sharp and Cruel - Purchase - Level 18 - Concentrated Effect Support
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Reward - Level 24 - Discipline
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Frostbite (x2)
Act 3 - Lost in Love - Purchase - Level 24 - Malevolence
Act 3 - Sever the Right Hand - Reward - Level 28 - Ball Lightning
Act 3 - Sever the Right Hand - Purchase - Level 28 - Vortex
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Reward - Level 31 - Blasphemy Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 10 - Shield Charge
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Enfeeble
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 24 - Temporal Chains
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Efficacy Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Fortify Support
Act 3 - A Fixture of Fate - Purchase - Level 31 - Swift Affliction Support
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Reward - Level 38 - Bonechill Support
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Cast when Damage Taken Support (x3)
Act 4 - The Eternal Nightmare - Purchase - Level 38 - Curse on Hit

(Let me know if you see any errors in the list.)
Which Quests to Do?
- I suggest doing every quest in the game. It doesn't take too much longer and you'll get some nice bonus gear to help the SSF process. For those that just want to rush to the Endgame, here's a link to all the quests that give Passive Points as a reward. You don't want to miss those.

Bandits
- With the Bandits in Act 2, I kill them all for the extra 2 skill points. You, of course, do what you like.

The Lord's Labyrinth
- Here's a list of all the lab trials for the first three labyrinths (the trials for the fourth lab are found randomly in endgame maps).

How to Level the Build
What Skill Should I Use Until Vortex is Available
- Our main skill, Vortex, doesn't become available until level 28. Until then, use any cold spell you like. It's a matter of playstyle instead of best. 28 will come quick enough. I prefer Frostbolt but use whatever you like.

Passive Tree
Go in any direction you like. As I mentioned in the Passive Tree section, all the nodes on this tree are valuable to the build, but there are 2 nodes and one cluster that the build requires. It's your choice which ones you aim for first. Chaos Inoculation (it's a Keystone in the northeast of the tree), Whispers of Doom (it's a Notable in the northwest of the tree), and the mana reservation cluster that leads to the Sovereignty Notable (farthest west).

You won't be able to run 3 35% auras until you have the mana reservation cluster, you won't be able to apply 3 curses until you get Whispers of Doom, and you will die lots to Chaos Damage until you select CI. There honestly isn't a wrong way you can go once you have the three mentioned nodes and cluster.

The big question is WHEN TO GO CI:
So our build is going to be 100% Energy Shield for our health. No that obviously won't happen until you select CI on the tree. Here are some points to consider:

When You DON'T Have CI Selected:
- You can use life flasks to heal
- We don't have life invested on the tree so any life on your gear will have minimal impact.
- Chaos damage will hurt hard and fast with our small life pool

When You HAVE CI Selected:
- Flasks can't heal you. They can only remove ailments that keep your ES from recovering (like burning and bleeding).
- When levelling, having the correct flasks for the proper ailments may be difficult to find.
- Chaos damage can't hurt you.
- You'll likely have a higher health pool as you pick up ES gear that benefits from the passive tree provided.

The pros and cons are really strong on both sides. You can always try going CI and simply use an Orb of Regret if it proves to be something you don't like at the stage you're at.

Having Temporal Chains, Enfeeble, and Discipline running at once is a big help; so is the Wicked Ward Keystone on the tree.

Some people wait until they are level 70 to go CI while others take it right away.

Once you get Vortex and you're used to how it feels to run in and out of groups of enemies, keep watch on your Energy Shield. Going CI is a matter of preference.

I like to go CI right away...but I'm ok dying sometimes. My friends also think I'm an idiot...but I earn way more "Fun per Hour" than they do.

That's basically it. Wands will end up being what you use and find gear with the highest ES and resists you can find. There's nothing like ignoring Chaos damage :).
Build Mechanics Explained for New Players
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT)
Cast when Damage Taken (CwDT) is a gem that automatically casts linked spells (not attacks) when your character takes a certain amount of damage. The lower the level of CwDT, the less damage it needs to cast its linked spells. The higher the level of CwDT, the more damage it needs to cast linked gems.

CwDT cannot support ACTIVE skills with a higher player level requirement than that of the CwDT gem itself. For spells to be cast by CwDT, the spell has to be within the required level listed on the gem. As you level gems, you'll see that they all have certain player levels you have to be in order to use them. CwDT does too. You'll notice in the CwDT gem description that it'll only cast spells under a certain required level. That requirement level goes up as CwDT levels. Linked SUPPORT gems have no boundaries and can be fully levelled.

The benefit to a high-level CwDT at a high level is that we can have high-level gems attached to it (Stone Golem). The benefit to a low-level CwDT is that you can have spells being cast frequently. Good for utility spells (applying curses and such).

You can't manually cast spells that are linked to CwDT and within CwDT's gem requirement level.

For our build, the order of gems linked to CwDT does not matter.

***Note: If a skill has two triggers attempting to cast it, the skill will become inactive. Skills can only have one active trigger. So, for all the links that have CwDT, CoH, and a curse, both the CoH and curse spell will have to be outside the CwDT's requirement threshold (trigger range). So you'll only start seeing your curses applied once those gems require a character level of 39 or more.
Chaos Inoculation (CI)
Chaos Inoculation is risky and easy all at the same time. On a Life-based character, Energy Shield (ES) is the first "life bar" of the health pool. When a life-based character would take damage, the damage would first hit the ES. Only once the ES is used up would damage start hitting the actual health bar. Now on a life-based character, Chaos Damage typically bypasses ES and goes straight to the life bar.

Selecting the Chaos Inoculation (CI) node in the passive tree makes ES our ONLY life pool...but makes us immune to Chaos Damage.

*Chaos Damage and Poison are kinda the same thing. Being CI, you'll be immune to both.

Some of the risks with this include the fact that flasks can't really help us restore ES like Life flasks restore life. There are a few exceptions but for the most part, CI means no "life" flasks.

One of the great things about CI, besides the immunity to chaos damage, is that there are lots of nodes on the tree that help the speed that ES recharges and regenerates...even decreasing the amount of time it takes for your ES to start restoring. In other words, your ES will almost always be regenerating at a rate that Life Regen could only dream of.
Curses
I. LOVE. CURSES. TOO.

Curses are debuffs that you can put on an enemy. There are quite a few curses in the game, not all of them are beneficial to every build. In this build, you can choose any three curses you want. I will be using: Temporal Chains which slows every action of the enemy, Enfeeble which makes the enemy deal less damage and Hit less often, and Frostbite which makes the enemy take more cold damage.

By default in POE, every character can only apply one curse per enemy. There is a node on the passive tree that increases this limit by one. We'll be getting it. There is also only one ascendancy (subclass) that increases your curse limit by one. We'll be choosing that too. We'll also be increasing the effectiveness of our curses to their maximum achievable effectiveness. Remember that you won't be applying all three curses until you have unlocked the ability (from the tree and ascendancy) to have 3 total curses on an enemy.

A big part of this build is the three curses I have chosen. Curses can be cast manually as a spell that applies the selected curse to an area, or you can link a support skill called Blasphemy which will make the linked curses Auras that are always around you. We are going to have our curses as strong as they can be. That'll take some passive tree investment. Temporal Chains at its maximum default level slows all enemy actions by 29%. With the appropriate investment, we can make enemies 68% slower with Temporal Chains (this skill cannot slow enemies beyond 75%). All other curses do not have a cap. Enfeeble, has a lot of great defence. It makes us harder to be hit by Attacks (not spells), we take less critical damage, and we'll take less overall damage too. Focusing specifically on the general damage mitigation of the skill, we'll be improving Enfeeble's base damage mitigation from 30% to 52.5%. Frostbite is pure offence. It lowers the enemies' cold resists make them take more cold damage. Frostbite normally reduces enemy resists by 44%. We'll be able to increase that to 77%.

Our curses will have full effect on all enemies that aren't bosses. Curses are 33% less effective against Area/Map bosses and 66% less effective against the Shaper and his Guardians. That's OK though. The rest of the build is good enough. :)

Hexproof
Some enemies can be hexproof...which means curse proof. One of our Ascendancy nodes makes it so no enemies can be hexproof. But until then, it's something to keep in mind while rolling maps for the Atlas.

***Just a heads up, the ToolTip in-game doesn't calculate curses in a matter that helps us: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243603

Some EXACT curse math with NO Enhance Gem:

Damage Over Time (DOT)
Damage Over Time is a type of damage that doesn't Hit. Vortex has two stages that happen in quick succession. The first stage has an explosion that Hits enemies. The second stage is a 3+ second DOT that is always cast around our character. I only focused on the DOT damage of Vortex when building this build. When an enemy is within an existing DOT skill on the ground, they will take damage.
Elemental Overload
Elemental Overload is a node on the passive tree that gives us tons of bonus elemental damage at the cost of not being able to deal any critical strike damage. We can still deal critical strikes, we just won't deal critical damage based on our critical multiplier.

That's perfect for us. We have spells that are constantly hitting enemies. So even though we don't have any investment in increasing our crit chance, we have enough skills hitting enemies all the time that we're bound to get a crit once every 8 seconds...as long as we're in combat. I think you'll be surprised how often Elemental Overload is active with 0 investment.
Exposure & Lowered Resistances
One of the suggested curses I have in this build is Frostbite. It lowers the Cold Resistance of enemies so that they take more cold damage. If you chose to have the curse Elemental Weakness as part of your three curses, the lowered Cold Resists this skill provides would stack with Frostbite. In other words, multiple versions of lowering resists stack additively with one another.

Frost Bomb is a skill that we use that inflicts Cold Exposure. Cold Exposure is essentially lowering the enemy cold resists by 25%. This is additive to Frostbite.

The difference to consider is that an enemy can only have one Exposure applied to them at a time. So if you inflicted an enemy with multiple sources of Cold Exposure, they'd still only have -25% to cold.

So Exposure does stack with skills that lower resists, but only one Exposure will stack at a time.

Make sense? Let me know if you need help.
Endgame Mods to Avoid
At the end of the game, the levels (maps) you try and clear will have random modifiers (mods) allocated to them. There are A LOT of mods that can go on a map.

This build can run every mod in the game. BUT there are two that are really aren't fun so I avoid them. They are Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield and Elemental Reflect.

With "Players cannot Regenerate Life, Mana or Energy Shield", we RECHARGE ES, not regenerate it. It's not regening mana that's the issue. With so many auras up, we can only cast Vortex once or twice and then we have to use a mana flask. Arg.

With Elemental Reflect, the initial explosion of Vortex Hits. Even though it isn't a focus point for me, hitting many enemies at once with it will kill you. You could map with Elemetanl Reflect and just lure enemies into your DOT instead of running into the middle of them, but I ALWAYS forget about Elemental Reflect halfway through the map and then I die. So I just avoid it...if I remember that I forget that I always forget about it...)

Other mods will also be be inconvenient (likely not as inconvenient as those, so they won't be that bad to run. Once you get used to mapping, remembering the rolled map mods can be a HUGE difference maker on your survivability.

*Remember that Hexproof maps don't apply to us after the Profane Bloom Ascendancy node is chosen :).

You'll learn your personal preferences over time as well.
My Filters
Oh my goodness! A link! You should click on it. Definitely. WOW! Look at all those pretty green FOLLOW buttons. You should press them all ;).
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wrecker_of_Days/item-filters

I LOVE FILTERS! So, I make my own filters! THEY ARE AMAZING ;). For me, making filters is just as fun as playing Path of Exile. If you're looking to cut down on the amount of garbage on your screen but don't actually want to miss anything, my filters are right up your alley. They only filter equippable items. Everything else will show. I've made two types of filters:

1 - A filter that only shows gear relevant to my guides.
2 - A filter for everyone that's relevant for all builds.

Each of the above filters has 4 tiers of strictness you'll want to Follow:

1. Starting Off (Used for levelling until you're mapping comfortably.)
2. Tops-84s-Fancies-Atlas (Used when you are only looking for the top bases of each class.)
3. 84s-Fancies-Atlas (Used when you only care about gear item level 84+.)
4. Fancies-Atlas (Used when you only want Fancy gear like Atlas Drops, Influenced gear, etc.)

The descriptions of each are on the filter page, with all the details you want, explained within.

(Because I have two filters (2), each with four tiers(2*4=8), posted for all 3 platforms (2*4*3=24), my filter list is quite large. So just be sure you're Following the filters you want for the platform you want. It's easy to mix it up with a list that large.)

Please let me know if you have any feedback or see any errors you may find within the filters...otherwise, I hope they enhance your PoE experience!

If my filters interest you, once you've clicked on the provided link, click "Follow" next to the filter(s) that you want. It'll automatically load to your filter list in-game when you login AND it automatically updates upon each login as well!
Forever Exiled - A Path of Exile Podcast
https://foreverexiled.com/

If you're looking for a Podcast that's 100% Path of Exile, my buddy Tagz and I have exactly that! A podcast that is 100% about Path of Exile! We put out an episode once a week and talk about all things Path of Exile 100% of the time.

Tagz started playing Path of Exile 100% of the time in Beta (April 2012) and I started playing Path of Exile 100% of the time in 2014. We play Path of Exile completely different, 100%. (His ways suck 100%, mine don't...100%. (In other words, he crushes Path of Exile 100% and I hate him for it...100% true.))

If you check out the podcast, let us know what you think. We've grown like crazy! 100% Serious. It's insane. So the more feedback we get the better.

Thanks 100% for the listens!
Awesome. So if you have any questions let me know and I'll respond the best I can. Don't feel embarrassed. Ask anything you like. It's easy to miss/overlook details in the guide or on the wiki. Likely someone else wants to know the answer too :). (I likely won't have time to evaluate characters (sorry!) but I've listed in general what mods to look for on your items so you know what to look for and improve upon. Don't forget to check my One Stop Shop for tips if you're new too.)

Replies: Feel free to respond to other players' posts! The more that's out there, the more we learn. Please be kind, respectful, and theoretical (not a Know-It-All) when helping others out. I will happily respond to questions but please note that I have multiple guides and I'd like to respond to each equally. I’ll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible but set your expectations that I'll respond to each guide once a week. (Too much time responding to guides makes an unhappy spouse...an unhappy spouse means less time for guide replies...less time for guide replies makes an unhappy me...Unhappy spouse + unhappy me = an epic hockey fight with sweet uppercuts which I would obviously lose...a lost hockey fight against my spouse = busted hands that I can't type with, no teeth to voice type with, and black eyes that I can't read with. So one build a day, m'kay? K.)

Here's a list of my OTHER GUIDES if you're interested :).

OH! Don't forget, to support GGG by buying a skin for all your favourite skills you use. They last forever, you look rad, and it keeps PoE going too :).

Double OH! I make a new thread every league for every guide I do. So all the comments, questions, and answers you read are all relevant for this current expansion. (At the end of a league I post links in the previous guide to guide players to the newest rendition of the build.)

Tripple Oh! Please let me know if you see any errors. I'll fix them as soon as possible!

Change Log (for Returning Players)
The previous build required too much circumstance to give good boosts to defence and damage. So I switched the CwDT links to provide the current build with the option of lots of permanent defence. Previously all curses were applied with CwDT. Now they can all be auras. Having Constent defence is amazing (obviously) and it also allowed room for Fortify to enter the build as well...if you care to use Shield Charge.

Though damage is actually down on paper, it's actually stronger with the consistency of curses always being on...especially in boss battles.

I hope you like the new version! Let me know what you think.
K. Done. Happy gaming :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Последняя редакция: Wrecker_of_Days. Время: 16 июня 2020 г., 1:46:52
Thanks for the updated version, and take care, Exile. 👍😁
"
Luiz_Rodrigues написал:
Thanks for the updated version, and take care, Exile. 👍😁
Thanks Luiz_Rodrigues! You too!

Annnnnd

Hi Wrecker,

first of all tkank you very much for all your guides, I definitely like them. I have no health limitations as you, but still don't like bussy screens and button smash styles of some builds. I also play only on standard trade league but in fact as solo self found. So guides without specific mandatory items are exactly what I like. Your guides are perfectly processed and sufficiently detailed and clear for even complete newbies in game.
This is the last of your guides that I am trying and again completely satisfied with smoothness of leveling and quite relaxing playstyle. At first I was afraid, that as a spellcaster and witch I would have to play at close distance. But now at the end of act 5 at level 50 I still have no problems with melee attacks. Before this vortex occultist I played your block gladiator and it was my favorite build. I'm almost at level 90 with him and I have been oneshooted only once. I've never gotten this far with any character before.
So thank you very much again for the great guides and I will hope that maybe more will come. :-D
"
Zdenda_p написал:
Hi Wrecker,

first of all tkank you very much for all your guides, I definitely like them. I have no health limitations as you, but still don't like bussy screens and button smash styles of some builds. I also play only on standard trade league but in fact as solo self found. So guides without specific mandatory items are exactly what I like. Your guides are perfectly processed and sufficiently detailed and clear for even complete newbies in game.
This is the last of your guides that I am trying and again completely satisfied with smoothness of leveling and quite relaxing playstyle. At first I was afraid, that as a spellcaster and witch I would have to play at close distance. But now at the end of act 5 at level 50 I still have no problems with melee attacks. Before this vortex occultist I played your block gladiator and it was my favorite build. I'm almost at level 90 with him and I have been oneshooted only once. I've never gotten this far with any character before.
So thank you very much again for the great guides and I will hope that maybe more will come. :-D
Thank you Zdenda_p!

That's a wonderfully kind message. Thank you for all you said. It's a pleasure to make guides and I'm really glad they were helpful for you. You and I seem to have exactly the same preference of playstyle!

Good job hitting level 89 with the Gladiator and I'm glad this one is going so well for you! I hope you keep enjoying it.

Thanks for taking the time to be so thoughtful.

Annnnnd

I just noticed that you published a new version of the Vortex witch. Thank you for keeping all of your guides updated.

I know you don't like unique items... but Heretic's Veil could fit in perfectly in this build: Since Blasphemy is already build-in (level 22!), the free socket could be used for an Enlighten gem. On top of that, Heretic's Veil comes with "Socketed Curse Gems have 12% reduced Mana Reservation".

The amount of energy shield Heretic's Veil offers is at least ok, 178 - 218.

Choosing "4 % reduced mana reservation" right below Chaos Inoculation, I am able to have 4 auras running: The three curses plus Discipline. Sounds like fun :)

I have to admit though that there is not too much mana left... I can cast Vortex just one time before I run out of mana. Fortunately it doesn't matter too much, because Vortex has a cooldown anyways.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
I just noticed that you published a new version of the Vortex witch. Thank you for keeping all of your guides updated.

I know you don't like unique items... but Heretic's Veil could fit in perfectly in this build: Since Blasphemy is already build-in (level 22!), the free socket could be used for an Enlighten gem. On top of that, Heretic's Veil comes with "Socketed Curse Gems have 12% reduced Mana Reservation".

The amount of energy shield Heretic's Veil offers is at least ok, 178 - 218.

Choosing "4 % reduced mana reservation" right below Chaos Inoculation, I am able to have 4 auras running: The three curses plus Discipline. Sounds like fun :)

I have to admit though that there is not too much mana left... I can cast Vortex just one time before I run out of mana. Fortunately it doesn't matter too much, because Vortex has a cooldown anyways.
Hey Caligula_Exile,

Sorry it took so long! Thanks for your kindness. I like keeping the guides going. Hopefully the new tree 3.11 announced isn't too much work so I can get the guides out nice and quick post patch notes.

Heretic's Veil is awesome for sure. This build is way stronger with all four 35% auras running. So awesome suggestions for sure! That unique used to be a personal favourite and league goal of mine to obtain.

Annnnnd

FYI:

3.11's announcement was amazing and I can't wait! I'm excited about everything! BUT with the addition of Cluster Jewels into the core game and a Passive Tree revamp (a guide writer's bane), each of my guides will require quite a lot of time to min/max properly before posting. I will do my best to get my 3.11 guides out as quickly as possible after the 3.11 patch notes are released, but I will be putting quality first. I obviously HOPE to have all of my guides released before league launch. I will start with my oldest guides first.

Thanks for understanding if some of the 3.11 guides don't make league launch. I'm doing the best I can.

Annnnnd

Hey Wrecker!

Got a bit burned out in Delirium playing your zombies (not their fault!), so I stopped playing, but I am all ready and hyped for Harvest and I really hope this build will be viable, it looks very fun. \0/

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация