3.10|Stress-Free PoE| CURSE HAPPY (CI) |Use Any Items U Want|1 Button Play|Easily Customizable SSF

"
Ruagg написал:
Finally! I love this game. I was having so much trouble, pushing characters to level 40 or so and then hitting the wall. Trying to re-gear, it gets even worse.

Ah, build plans. I will give another try. BINGO. This vortex witch really works. Level 65 now, thank you very much. I have learned more about this game in the last few weeks, than I would have guessed possible.

Just a quick question. I can't figure out why limit shield charge and fortify support to level 1. They both seem to just get better with level. So, there must be something I am missing.

What is that? Thanks for adding clarity to the game.

I imagine Wrecker is busy with new league and whatnot, so I will try to give an answer. Hopefully it is the right answer. As I see it, the only reason to use shield charge is because it can be linked to fortify support and although the gems do get better with levels, there is no real added benefit in getting them higher than level 1. Their sole purpose is to proc Fortify on you which gives you a flat 20% damage reduction. Plus, a level 1 fortify support requires 52 STR. At higher levels that gem requires more and more STR which would mean you would need to either spend passive points to get more STR or you would need to find gear with STR on it. Since we are INT based, that is not always easy or the most efficient way to play.

My CI witch is now getting into red maps. You can do it as well. Stick to the guide. Stack Energy Shield and keep your resists max. Everything else is secondary.
Thank you for the explanation. I see that it uses more mana. So, no reason to take a man penalty, for little benefit. Cheers!
almo
"
Ruagg написал:
Thank you for the explanation. I see that it uses more mana. So, no reason to take a man penalty, for little benefit. Cheers!
Hey Ruagg. I hope you saw my reply on the newer thread as well. This is 3.11's thread. There's only a couple of small changes from the 3.10 version.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Ruagg написал:
Hey Ruagg. I hope you saw my reply on the newer thread as well. This is 3.11's thread. There's only a couple of small changes from the 3.10 version.

Oh yes, I did see that. Thanks again~!
almo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация