[3.12] THE SHARD STORM, Cold Snap / Ice Spear Occultist Build (Algor Mortis)

"
Charmflash написал:
Thanks for the fast reply, Im not done adjusting my build but its getting there.
I also have more sockets to use than what you linked, what would you recommend to use? This is my gear - I have emulated some of JerryWires' build

Скрытый текст

Also would you still recommend the Call of the Brotherhood ring with Archmage dealing mostly cold damage in Alternate Quality form? I could use an unset ring for clarity to free up some buffs for Stone Golem...

You're probably right about Call of the Brotherhood being less useful with the alternate Archmage Support, so you could swap that out for something else if you wanted to. Also I see that you're not using Cold Snap, so you could potentially replace your Algor Mortis with something else. As far as I can tell the only way you have to generate chilling areas is by triggering Edict of Winter, which seems unreliable. You could swap the gloves out for some rare Fingerless Silk Gloves instead, as the bonuses from Algor Mortis aren't as important to your build.
Последняя редакция: DireLuck. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 18:35:52
Ah darn it I forgot to link my helmet.
I am using cold snap on there
Ah okay nevermind then! But the bit about Call of the Brotherhood still stands. It's fine in terms of stats because it's got Int, mana regen, resists, and some stats to buff damage, but if you find a rare ring that's better I'd say swap it out
Последняя редакция: DireLuck. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 18:36:09
I've updated the gear section to include the Replica Lavianga's Spirit, as it's just better for the build. Additionally I've found that an optimal choice for rare rings is a rare shaper influenced one with
Trigger Level 12 Assassin's Mark when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy on it. I don't have one to link in the gear section yet, but I'll get one soon. It should be a large dps boost for bosses, as it buffs Critical Strike Chance and Multiplier against your main target. I've also toyed with the idea of just adding the Assassin's Mark skill to the build, but we already have so many buttons I'm not sure it will fit nicely with the rest of our toolkit.
Последняя редакция: DireLuck. Время: 3 дек. 2020 г., 18:34:57
Support Guardian Cold Snap+Ice Spear
https://pastebin.com/GzTS91Dc

Hardcore viable, works great in parties, u just rush in first, phase, freeze everything around u and go on, let your party finish off and shatter ofcourse!
Its very tanky and due to phasing pretty safe, damage is not great, but still possible to do mapping here and there.

looking at your build its very glass cannon xD, 1-2 hits and can be dead, boss is pretty much 1 shoting xD, I have no idea how u even manage this far
Последняя редакция: Waras. Время: 13 дек. 2020 г., 13:06:42
Hi, will you update for 3.13 elementalist as it's buffed?
"
fairyemo написал:
Hi, will you update for 3.13 elementalist as it's buffed?

Yes, it's on my to do list. Overall it looks like the build has only gotten better with all the recent changes and new things!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация