[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
qbatronix написал:
What do you think about Amulet +1 to intelligence gem and +1 to fire gem. It is worth to use Awakener's Orb? It should give +2 gem to Incinerete.

BTW crafting in this league is awesome :)

All lv gem is worth. More, more expensive.

Aug life in this gloves
Just got this :) Need to collect some seeds and exchange light/chaos on pure chaos, and remove crit multi.

I also notice one more thing. On this league there is possibility to enchant the belt in Gift to the Goddess offering. One of enchant is "30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground" If we get perfect 2x35% from rings it give total 100%.
Последняя редакция: qbatronix. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 8:33:00
Hello, thanks a lot for this creative build :). I'm getting some issues later on though (i switched from my ballista build). I tried to do the alluring abyss and i got one shotted. I also did some other maps where it happens i got one shotted too. This is what i got :

I'm not capped at chaos resist (-35% without flask), is this possibly the reason? Thanks for your help.

I'm capped at other resistances but fire damage kills me very fast anyway. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Последняя редакция: Khanatos. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 12:44:48
"
qbatronix написал:
Just got this :) Need to collect some seeds and exchange light/chaos on pure chaos, and remove crit multi.

I also notice one more thing. On this league there is possibility to enchant the belt in Gift to the Goddess offering. One of enchant is "30% reduced Effect of Curses on you while on Consecrated Ground" If we get perfect 2x35% from rings it give total 100%.

This would make it so that there is no need for the Vulnerability mod on the Watcher's Eye then :o

Nice, thanks for the info!

*EDIT*
Not true, since we would still take 50% of the Vulnerability curse then xD

"
Khanatos написал:
Hello, thanks a lot for this creative build :). I'm getting some issues later on though (i switched from my ballista build). I tried to do the alluring abyss and i got one shotted. I also did some other maps where it happens i got one shotted too. This is what i got :

I'm not capped at chaos resist (-35% without flask), is this possibly the reason? Thanks for your help.

I'm capped at other resistances but fire damage kills me very fast anyway. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

Hmm do you think it might be Reflect? Atziri herself is a reflect bitch xD

As for the maps, no idea, chaos res alone shouldn't be too much of a problem.
How much is your armour? Perhaps you are still a bit low on that?

Greetz
Последняя редакция: Claeysken. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 15:27:45
Thanks for your reply!

Well, yes it seems i'm pretty low. Don't know how to get it higher even though i have all the nodes necessary. Is it because of cluster jewels not having all the passive skills? I don't really know where i should get more armor.

I got 15.6k armor without flask.

Thanks for your help mate.
Последняя редакция: Khanatos. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 15:10:27
"
Khanatos написал:
Thanks for your reply!

Well, yes it seems i'm pretty low. Don't know how to get it higher even though i have all the nodes necessary. Is it because of cluster jewels not having all the passive skills? I don't really know where i should get more armor.

Np :)

Hmm almost 16k doesn't seem bad though, should get you one shot much.
You could increase armour and ES a bit by putting quality on your shield though.
Would help.

Same with the boots btw.

Also I don't see Overlord on your cluster jewels yet, Fortify is a strong defensive buff :)
"
Khanatos написал:

Greetz[/quote]

most likely 1 tapped by reflect you litterly need to be a slayer for ref immune or a 100% crit assassin or have sybyls + yugul soul for not kill yourself on Uber Atziri

alternative is to do chaos damage or be a miner or trapper
"
Claeysken написал:
"
Khanatos написал:
Thanks for your reply!

Np :)

Hmm almost 16k doesn't seem bad though, should get you one shot much.
You could increase armour and ES a bit by putting quality on your shield though.
Would help.

Same with the boots btw.

Also I don't see Overlord on your cluster jewels yet, Fortify is a strong defensive buff :)

Yep, you're right :). I'll have to wait for this one because of it's price but i'll go for it.

"
nothingtoxic написал:
"
Khanatos написал:

Greetz

most likely 1 tapped by reflect you litterly need to be a slayer for ref immune or a 100% crit assassin or have sybyls + yugul soul for not kill yourself on Uber Atziri

alternative is to do chaos damage or be a miner or trapper [/quote]

Yea, i think i gave a bad example by specifically speaking of uber Atziri. I just experience death pretty often in Tier 16 maps on awakening 6. I may playing the mechanics wrong.
Hey Bro, Nice build, The easiest Sirus 8 and all content, deathless.

I Think you can improve your guild a bit, with a high-end crafting amulet, simple craft, and huge damage boost:

#1 Any Amulet 82, hunter base.
Spam alt-aug.
Get +1 int gems (its a hunter preffix), without others hunter's mods.

#2 Good base Amulet 84 (for max resistances), warlord base. (probally dex base)
Spam alt+aug.
Get +1 fire gems (its a warlord preffix), without others warlord's mods.

#3 use Awakener Orb on the first amulet #1, then in the second amulet #2.

Pray for some lucky randoms mods or harvest craftable, boost a tons of damage.

I hope I helped,
ImperadorNero #1
Hi Claey, I'm having a blast with this build! Still level 87 but thinking about the next upgrades, for what I understand it will be an unnatural Instinct and a megalomaniac with overlord. Can you take a look at my itens and see if I can improve anything else? Especially the rings, cause I haven't given much attention to them.

Thanks a lot!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация