[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

Doing some endgame optimizations and got a small question. If I have an "apply exposure" mod on my gloves, I don't need the Wave of conviction CWDT setup anymore, right?
Последняя редакция: Slowacki. Время: 26 апр. 2023 г., 11:28:04
"
Slowacki написал:
Doing some endgame optimizations and got a small question. If I have an "apply exposure" mod on my gloves, I don't need the Wave of conviction CWDT setup anymore, right?

Jup, you're correct :)
"
Cybermax написал:
"
Claeysken написал:
I checked your character page and you don't see a source of Low Life now right?

That's right, I choose Mageblood in order to press less buttons on my Steam Deck over the Low Life/Pain Attunement route via Coward's Legacy. DPS is still very good though, currently at 13 million Guardian Boss DPS and will be even higher once I get a level 21 gem.

I'm probably going to replace Vaal Righteous Fire with something else as I'm barely using it. Maybe put in Divergent Purifying Flame and/or Anomalous Reckoning (saw those in your profile) as those two would remove another button I have to press on my Deck. :D

Thanks for driving the price of the build up lol xD

13mil is actually great. I'm assuming that the increased effect on stuff like the Onslaught flask makes a huge difference in the dps with Mageblood.

Nice take on the build :)
"
Claeysken написал:
13mil is actually great. I'm assuming that the increased effect on stuff like the Onslaught flask makes a huge difference in the dps with Mageblood.

Yes, the Silver Flask alone accounts for roughly 22 % of my total DPS.
Isn't this a Witch build or I'm missing something?
"
whiteze написал:
Isn't this a Witch build or I'm missing something?

You are correct. This build started out as an Inquisitor, but after balancing by GGG the Elementalist became the better choice.
https://poedb.tw/us/Brink_of_Death

just wanted to share, this is probably a good budget alternative if you dont have gold oils yet or dont want to waste them on a crap ammy.
Do you by any chance have an up to date pob for the templar?
"
xanker11 написал:
Do you by any chance have an up to date pob for the templar?

Hey!

Sure, here you go:
https://pastebin.com/MqSLK6Ag

It's worth noting however that the Elementalist version gets more dmg and more AoE then this Inquisitor version does.

That's why this build switched over to Elementalist quite some time ago :)
I have a noob question. Regarding the atlas tree, are they nodes i should prioritize with this build? Are they specific map contents it's better at than other or some i should avoid?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация