[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
bro82 написал:
What do you say about this gloves,is it worth it for our build?I ask because of "damage while leeching"mod and Essence Rush passive on Cluster Jewel?

Looks solid. If that helps balance your resists to a point you like, that should serve you well in mapping.

You probably already know this but the fire damage stat on those gloves does not help Incinerate.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 7 окт. 2020 г., 10:42:55
hit level 96 yesterday while heisting. This is my first character ever to hit 96.

Next to save up for is Unnatural instinct.
"
Qwertypartyman написал:
Decided to skip on the whole Pain attunement thing, because frankly that's an insane amount of investment IMO: the whole belt slot, passives, mods on rings, AND you need an even more ultra specific watchers eye?

My guy feels much more Tanky (around 9k life+ES) and frankly damage is OK (especially with +2 amulet), now I just need better gloves and then upgrade rings. (Ign Ciabattaphobe) Great build anyways, thanks to the creator.

That is a cool change to build. I hope it works out for you. Let us know how the end game bossing feels.

Just to note, as multiple posters have mentioned, if you use pain attunement, you don't have to bother getting the mods on the rings, they don't appear to make much difference. I run all end game content with no mods and I can't remember the last time I died.

I looked at your character quickly. I noticed your ES and health get you to 8200. Are you doing something I am missing to get you to 9000? Or are you projecting what your total will be many levels from now?
The Lab is extremely short tonight. I am averaging about 5 minutes for a full run.

This is a good time to try for the Glove enchant (Commandment of Flames).

I have not been lucky yet but I am going to keep trying. Just need to hit a 1 out of 15 :)
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
The Lab is extremely short tonight. I am averaging about 5 minutes for a full run.

This is a good time to try for the Glove enchant (Commandment of Flames).

I have not been lucky yet but I am going to keep trying. Just need to hit a 1 out of 15 :)

got it on my 19th run. This is a sneaky good addition to the build. Normally glove enchants are meh, but this has really nice synergy.

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 2:30:01
Last league the Megalomaniac cluster was super expensive so I have been ignoring it this league by mistake.

Last night I decided to search on it and was surprised to pick one up for only 2ex.

This build is extremely tanky and Fortify brings it to the next level. I feel almost indestructible right now.
Hello! It looks like an amazing build and I just decided to switch to this from FP Totem, though, I do have a lot of questions because I am new to this.

Why are we using the Blue Nightmare instead of the Red Nightmare? Or is it just because of the Maimed immunity that you get?

Also, noone is selling Watcher's Eye with both desired mod for Determination. Then, is it worth investing in another one with (+ Armour with Deter) and another useful stats?

Lastly, would an Influenced Amulet with +1/+1 mod go well with this build, since we are scaling damage through Incinerate level?

Thank you and once again very nice build!
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:
Last league the Megalomaniac cluster was super expensive so I have been ignoring it this league by mistake.

Last night I decided to search on it and was surprised to pick one up for only 2ex.

This build is extremely tanky and Fortify brings it to the next level. I feel almost indestructible right now.

Wow amazed to see it's so cheap now!
Gratz on getting it!

Thanks for helping me keeping this thread alive btw. Haven't had much time myself to answer every post made here ;)

Greetz

"
Rat1aSu написал:
Hello! It looks like an amazing build and I just decided to switch to this from FP Totem, though, I do have a lot of questions because I am new to this.

Why are we using the Blue Nightmare instead of the Red Nightmare? Or is it just because of the Maimed immunity that you get?

Also, noone is selling Watcher's Eye with both desired mod for Determination. Then, is it worth investing in another one with (+ Armour with Deter) and another useful stats?

Lastly, would an Influenced Amulet with +1/+1 mod go well with this build, since we are scaling damage through Incinerate level?

Thank you and once again very nice build!

Hey!

Thanks for the interest in this build!

Blue Nightmare gives us spell block. We need this to get to the cap of 75% spell block. We don't need Red Nightmare since we get attack block capped already without it.

The most important mod on the Watchers is the one that negates Vulnerability. The other one is just a nice bonus.

If you can manage to fit the amulet in, yes! Would be a nice damage boost.

Greetz!
Последняя редакция: Claeysken. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 14:14:22
Loving the build so far, though I'm just getting it rolling. One question. Why not take Zealot's Oath? Is the life leech from Cerberus not sufficient for chaos damage sustain late game (it seems to be ~800/s) even with capped chaos res? It seems like having 1000ish ES regen/s would be really dope.
Few bars away from level 99 and I think this is the first build I might actually enjoy enough to take to 100. A few things that might help people boost your damage if you have the currency:

The amulet is pretty easy to craft if you can get your hands on an awakener's orb. This brings my incinerate to level 30 with the +1 to socketed gems on the chest. I was hoping to get +1 gems and +2 aoe gems but this is good enough.

You can craft the amulet by alt spamming an ilvl 82+ hunter influenced amulet until you hit +1 to intelligence gems and then alt spam an ilvl 82+ warlord's amulet until you get +1 to fire gems. The other stats you end up with after slamming it with an awakener's orb are probably going to be bad but the damage boost from the increased gem level is definitely worth it if you can keep your resists capped.
Последняя редакция: injected. Время: 8 окт. 2020 г., 20:47:34

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация