[3.21] Aegis Incinerate Elementalist - Tank with over 10mil Shaper DPS!

"
phosTR написал:
This build uses GB right? Did the nerf damaged the survivability? You have permavulnerability with this build? How do you survive with that? How tanky is the build right now?

*Yes it uses Glancing Blows

*I notice absolutely no difference from before the nerf and after the nerf to GB (I played this build last league).

*The build uses a Watchers Eye with a mod that states:

Unaffected by Vulnerability while affected by Determination

So the belt's downside (perma Vulnerability) does nothing to us.

*This is the tankiest build I have ever played:

8600+ effective life

Immune to chill, freeze, ignite and shock

Max block on spells and attacks

Endurance charges

Plenty of armor

Large ES recovery on block

Immune to corrupted blood, maim and silence

Ele resists of 76/76/81

Plenty of room for max Chaos res if you can afford
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 12 окт. 2020 г., 23:12:28
Just got the Awakened Hextouch Level 5 for 16 ex.

Hope it is worth it...........
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 1:59:01
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

When you have time,let us what you think about Awakened Hextouch?

What is better to buy Awakened Hextouch or Unnatural Instinct?
Последняя редакция: bro82. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 6:54:20
Has anyone tested out if the alternate quality for incinerate is worth it?

At: 4% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each stage
Final wave deals 200% less Damage with Hits
Final wave deals 200% less Damage with Ignite

So would be 40% more damage at 10 stages.
Hi!
We played in Delirium league for one or two months, you may know me as VOid.
Atm i'm playing your build in Heist but it seems to have little to no dps and not even closer defences to yours. I'm at lvl 80, all asc. done and all the items besides the blue nightmare, one medium cluster and the instinct unique.
The only changed thing i have on the watcher eye is the fact that i have a faster es charge start (the on hit es wasn't on market).

I get killed by lvl 74+ heist contracts monsters fast, and in t10+ maps i am damaged fast.

"
Reflexes18 написал:
Has anyone tested out if the alternate quality for incinerate is worth it?

At: 4% more Damage with Hits and Ailments for each stage
Final wave deals 200% less Damage with Hits
Final wave deals 200% less Damage with Ignite

So would be 40% more damage at 10 stages.

Hmm, I ignored this entirely because the build owner did not list it as something to look for in the alternate gems.

After you mentioned it, I did plug it into POB and I do see a bump in damage at Stage 10 that is very nice.

The final burst takes a big dip in damage though.

The real important item is gem level though, not quality. There is only 1 level 21 divergent gem on the trade site with no price attached.

Level 21 regular quality is still much better than level 20 divergent.

From the numbers I see, if you can get a level 21/23 divergent and you don't rely on the final burst as part of your regular damage cycle, then it would be worth it (assuming cost of course, since there is no price info, I have no idea what the cost may be)

Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 11:32:15
"
bro82 написал:
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

When you have time,let us what you think about Awakened Hextouch?

What is better to buy Awakened Hextouch or Unnatural Instinct?

I played a couple of hours with Awakened Hextouch L5 and I like it a lot. Even in hex proof maps, I could see some monsters being hexed, which is cool.

Two hexes adds a big chunk of damage.

As for the comparison question, they really serve two different purposes. Unantural Instinct improves effective life pool, Awakened Hextouch improves damage.

What ever you feel you need more of, you can target first.

I have both now, so my last big piece is the corrupted chest. How much did yours cost that you linked?
"
F3lyx написал:
Hi!
We played in Delirium league for one or two months, you may know me as VOid.
Atm i'm playing your build in Heist but it seems to have little to no dps and not even closer defences to yours. I'm at lvl 80, all asc. done and all the items besides the blue nightmare, one medium cluster and the instinct unique.
The only changed thing i have on the watcher eye is the fact that i have a faster es charge start (the on hit es wasn't on market).

I get killed by lvl 74+ heist contracts monsters fast, and in t10+ maps i am damaged fast.

I loaded your character into POB and this is what I see:

1) you need to get your auras all turned on by the time you are in yellow maps. Your enlighten l3 is not enough for you to use all 3 auras by itself. You have to invest either in Enlighten L4, Hands of the High Templar, or tree points to get your mana usage under control. This will help your surviveability.

Since you are only using two auras, triple check that Determination is one of the ones you have turned on, else the belt is going to make you very easy to kill.

2) 3 of your 5 Flasks are doing nothing for you. Quicksilver is useless with the Stampede boots. Mana flask should never be used. Wise Oak is only of use if your uncapped Fire res is the highest. Your highest is Cold, which nullifies the effect of Wise Oak for this build. Fixing your flasks will help your build a lot. Get an Atziri's Promise asap. It helps you with both damage and improving your low chaos resist.

3) Both your anoints are far from optimal for defense. Inexorable, and Soul of Steel are really really strong to help you survive. When you can afford, switch to those anoints.
Последняя редакция: AndyLovesHisBge. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 11:55:15
@AndyLovesHisBge

Great to read you like it!I am happy with both offensive and defensive,but i will buy it Hextouch gem because i am not die at all,maybe 2 times because of me!Extra damage is always welcome!
How much cost me?Price was cheap...40c!It's a very funny story and someone will think I'm not normal, like I thought this morning when I started playing!When I was in the leveling process I started buying items in advance(at first I didn’t read everything in guide) and I was very happy to see that the armor was not expensive at all! It was already corrupt,all that mattered to me was that the colors matched for gems!He was first on the list and the cheapest!
Probably he didn't know what he was selling,and i what I am buying!
I couldn't believe when I saw it and how I hadn't noticed it at all until now!This is what you get when two casuals start to trade!xD
Последняя редакция: bro82. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 12:34:15
"
AndyLovesHisBge написал:

Level 21 regular quality is still much better than level 20 divergent.

That's not strictly true though, is it?

Assuming decently endgame stuff, but not highest possible, going up from level 25 to 26 incinerate for example is an 11.4% increase in dps. This is assuming 0 added fire damage, added damage makes the dps increase relatively smaller.

20% divergent increases dps of holding-down-button with an enchanted helm from 350% total damage (250% more) to 390%. 390/350 = 1.114 = 11.4% more dps. Obviously you will get significantly less damage from the release, but the dps of actively casting isn't worse at all.
Последняя редакция: killerkonnat. Время: 13 окт. 2020 г., 18:25:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация